- Five Stars：My almost 3 year old daughter looks beautiful in this dress! She wears it to our Mommy & Me dance class. The bottom fits a little big, but it still covers her pull-up just fine. The top is tight like a swimsuit, but she still carries some baby fat, so it might be slightly large or fit perfectly on a thinner child, but maybe just enough for room to grow! I’m hoping this will last us for a couple of months & if she thins out, it might last even longer. Just keep it away from items that snag, as she already snagged a necklace in the sheer part… it also quickly wrinkles, so hang or lay flat! Hope this helps! It was worth every penny to us, she’s a princess in it!
- It’s cute and you get what you pay for：It is snug in the bust as advertised but there is some stretch to the material. Dress is made of a light material. It has a few string that will need to be cut, but nothing extreme. This dress make me feel ultra feminine and pretty without being to revealing. Love it!
- Cute, but cheap.：I’m not really happy about this dress…the prints are nice but the material…no no…and it’s way too big- I ordered medium but for me it looks like extra large..
- felt just like Marilyn !：I just received my dress in black, and loved it so much I ordered the red dress also. I ordered a small, I am 5′ 7" and wear a size 6, and it fit perfectly. I would also like to add that by no means are they cap sleeves. Actually there are no sleeves but that doesn’t bother me at all. The dress is beautiful and very well made, love the material, just strecthy enough. Would recommend to everyone. Am going to wear the red one for Valentines Day. Make sure you order your regular size as it does not run big.
- Fits perfect. I received so many compliments：This dress is beautifully made, but is MOST DEFINITELY NOT COTTON! The iron left a mark on the fabric, even on the lowest setting. It came wrinkled, and it needed to be ironed through a sheet of Tephlon. Definitely not cotton. Also, the "sleeves" are narrower than shown in the picture. Otherwise, it’s beautiful, it fits great, and I can wear it with Converse without getting too many funny looks.
- Very happy I took a chance on this dress.：awesome dress for the price. I am skeptical about buying clothing online, but I read previous reviews, and took a chance, I’m glad I did!
- Nice：daughter loves it
- Five Stars：Lovely dress. Worth the price.
- It will look a lot better if I lost 5 lbs：Very pretty dress
- Five Stars：I absolutely love this dress! You can dress it down or dress it up for any occasion. My measurements are 34-26-36 and I got a small and it fits just right! I’m also 5’11" and it still long enough.
- Two Stars：Good quality fabric and wonderful color. It didn’t fit me quite right, it was a little too big, but don’t let that stop you from ordering. Just measure carefully and enjoy a pretty dress.
- My daughter loves it!：Super cute and well made!
- My graduation regalia was Kelly green so the royal blue color of the dress went really great with it：Returning for two reason: the size purchased fit large for me, and the style & color were different than I pictured. There is excessive seamed gathering down the length of the 3/4 sleeve that is more than I find appealing, and the overall gathering in this style make it look boxy on a short frame. That’s just personal opinion. The color on my monitor is a different shade of dark blue than what came. Navy blues are so different so it’s hard to really gauge color on a monitor. Mostly, returning because of size. Overall, the quality is good. One caution for ordering: Some colors and some size are NOT Free Returns so check that out carefully if you are a Prime Member.
- Great dress for the money!!：I returned it for a size 8
- Four Stars：I recently had my second baby and I needed a dress that I could nurse in for the baptism. I am not back to my pre-pregnancy weight so I ordered a larger size. It fit great for nursing and the cut is very flattering. I plan on wearing it to two upcoming bridal showers too.
- not at all conducive to dancing comfortably at a wedding：Beautiful dress! Fits as expected!
- Very good! my daughter is very like：The shoulders are a tad loose but does not fall off her shoulders. Her bottom fits fine, but it isn’t a flat one. So if your child is slender there it may sag. Leg holes fit around her legs just right, a little loose. The fit looks fine, no awkward sags anywhere. I can see that she will grow into the leotard and still fit it when she’s 7. Size 4-6 may fit her just right for now, but I chose the intermediate 6/8 and I’m glad I did. It has a great stretch, great quality, pretty pink color, not ballet pink, it has a neutral colored lining inside, and it’s perfect for her ballet class. I have to pull it down from her shoulders and up from her waist to get a right fit.
- Dress is great, everything about it is beautiful but at 5’0 …：The material is cheap and shinny. The showers/sleeves are much bulkier in person. I wouldn’t wear it. And it’s very long
- It’s a beautiful dress!：I love this dress, ordered in the sapphire blue and liked it so much I turned right around and ordered another in red. It "fits as expected" but I did order a size up because on stretchy dresses I like lots of fabric around the rear and thighs so you don’t see the lumps and bumps. Matter of personal preference, some prefer it tighter. If you want the sleeves and bust to be a more generous fit, you might want to go up a size, otherwise they are cut to be quite snug. Even going up a size, the bust and arms were very form-fitting. Waist is more empire cut that natural waist, as you can see if you look really close in the picture. It’s right below the bust – but that is the smallest part on me so I like it!
- Beautiful：On the models this dress looks lovely. In person, not so much. The material is very synthetic feeling but the sleeves are what put me over the top. The gathering of the material on the sleeves looks hideous. In the picture it looks totally fine-I’m looking at it right now-but on it was awful. I actually laughed at myself in the mirror. So, do yourself a favor and don’t buy it.
- Get size up! Very comfy and beautiful!：I love this leotards! This is the second leo I have bought from Capezio and I really love it just as I did the other one. They are very nicely made and last through many washes. Definitely recommend!
- Great LBD：Not well made
- Perfection：This dress!!!!! Amazing!!!
- Lovely Retro-styled Dress：Beautiful dress that fit perfectly.
- LOVE IT!：Was not sure when I got it that it would fit. When I put it on I loved the fit and felt great on the material was really nice. Can’t wait to wear to a wedding in October. Perfect dress for the price. Loved the purple color also.
- Love it!：I was very worried about the color but it came as pictured. I would also strongly recommend a petticoat.
- B+：Perfect! Super excited to wear this dress for my son’s birthday and sisters bridal shower!
- Five Stars：Received this dress today, was disappointment with the width. Its so very wide. Will have to get a seamstress to cut off some of the width. Dress fits ok
- I’m a pretty curvy girl so I was worried about the dress …：Wish I had ordered more colors!
- She loves it!：We love this Leo! It is so adorable and comfortable. The sizes run a bit small so adjust for that when purchasing.
- Lovely dress, especially for the price!：Beautiful dress, nice fabric, bit size runs small. Excellent customer service and full refund. Recommended.
- Beautiful：Very cute, skirt is a bit on the long side. This leotard will pull and run if your little one is not careful. I will say, most of her classmates have the same leotard, but this one has a bit more detail, I would recommend