Moncler Online Shop Deutschland
- Very nice for the money：I accessorize it with brown and tan and pearl colors so I felt less self conscious about wearing all red. It was very comfortable.
- Five Stars：Fit well. Arrived quickly.
- I tried it on as soon as I got it and the fit was perfect! I cannot wait to wear it：The top of the dress was a little small but it looked cute on I received a lot of compliments
- Looks the same in person：I expected the fabric to be more comfortable, it felt like it would be supper hot to wear on a warm day.Also, it is (in my opinion) super long. Definitely fell below my knees, and I was hoping for it to be a little shorter. Lastly, the bust is not for everyone – I am a C cup and there was definitely a "too little room" situation. I returned it.
- B+：Perfect! Super excited to wear this dress for my son’s birthday and sisters bridal shower!
- Don’t do it.：I bought this dress for 40$. I got it in red it is bright but, that’s what I wanted. I ADORE this dress. It fits perfectly. I am 5.’7 and I weight about 155, I am rather busty and it fits there perfectly. The dress does have a bit of stretch to it. It ordered a medium. I normally wear a size 10 and the reviews seem to suggest to get the size down rather than the size up. So happy I did it fit perfectly.This dress is well made and adorable. I ordered a petticoat to go with it in black and it definitly makes a huge difference. I wouldn’t wear it without one. Many of the recommendations also suggested a cute belt around the middle which I did in animal print and black. The whole outfit together looks amazing and can be dressed up or down for various functions based on shoes and accessories.The tags to say it’s best to dry clean and or hand wash and line dry.I will be ordering this dress in at least one more color.Wish I could give it more stars.
- Navy dress：Beautiful! It was a little right in the bodice and I’m a 4 or 6. I can wear it, but it’s just a little snug. I’ve ordered a medium and am keeping the small in case I lose a pound or two! Thanks!
- LOVE this Black Dress!!：Very authentic!!
- order this dress….in a larger size!：Fit as I thought, looks great on. I’m 5’8 and it hits me just below the knees. I wish it was about two inches shorter, just to look best on my body type, but no complaints. I got what I thought I was getting. And for $25, I’m happy.Overall, I’m happy. Fabric could be slightly nicer quality, but not in a way where I’m worried it’ll fall apart in the washing machine.
- Returning dress：The dress was too large and there was no receipt in the pkg – what is the return policy??,
- good fit and very pretty：Nice! A bit small, its fresh
- Five Stars：It looks very cute and fit my 3yr old perfectly. She loves it and doesn’t want to take it off. But I suspect she’ll outgrow the size in couple of months.
- A cut smaller than expected.：This dress is beautiful and the price is right. I had a slight defect with my dress but the customer service was so wonderful my problem was fixed right away. And the shipping was way sooner than expected. I am pleased with this purchase.
- Great vintage style and will make a fun dress for making good times and memories…：I ordered a 2X and it was so small, maybe a 13 yr old might be able to wear it, other than that it was very well made.
- I couldn’t be happier with this dress：Amazing and I received on time!!
- I would recommend it.：My granddaughter wanted this for her birthday. She loves the dress; more specifically, she likes to twirl in the dress. The dress is well-made and very cute.
Moncler Coat Men
- If your child is 38″ tall and 37 lbs.. Get this size 6-8.：Perfect
- Five Stars：Too much material on the waist just on the sides making the hips looking broader than it really is! I am usually a medium (6 – 8), the XL does not fit me… its a tight squeeze at the chest area and not very flattering!!
- I tried it on as soon as I got it and the fit was perfect! I cannot wait to wear it：This dress was much better quality than I expected for the price. I really like it and others do too. I found it a tiny bit snug in the bodice, but not enough so that I’d return it.
- I thing someone who is not top heavy this dress would be perfect. I was surprised about the material of the …：I got the white black and purple dress. It is definitely different so you will turn a few heads.It hits mid calf and since I am not used to it I do feel like – "is it a long dress that is too short or a short dress that is too long?" Wearing heels with this dress is a must, else it will look weird. But it was very different and ppl do notice you and your bold flower print. So all in all an interesting buy. I did feel cute so that is definitely a plus.
- Love the fit and color：Love this dress, which is why I bought it in three colors. Fits perfectly and has a good amount of stretch; therefor, it fits many different body types. Perfect length and very comfortable. Each dress can be worn casual, or dressed up for a fancier look. And a petticoat, accessories, jewelry, and different shoes can definitely change and/or improve each look. In my picture is the green, navy, and light blue dresses, worn with white cardigans and mary-jane heels or wedges. My sister loved the dresses so much and has borrowed mine a couple times now. So for her birthday, I have purchased one for her. Can’t wait to give it to her! 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsI love the dressByslammy “Me”on April 21, 2015Size: SmallColor: GreenVerified PurchaseOverall, I love the dress. It is not without some drawbacks though. The seams are super loose and all the stitches are visible. In one place on the waistline, the stitches are open. I will have to have someone fix that for me. I think once it is fixed though, it’ll be a stunning dress. Also, I tend toward a size 2 and this small is the equivalent of a 4 so it is definitely loose fitting on me. Hopefully by fixing the loose stitching, the loose sizing can be fixed at the same time. I am certainly looking forward to being able to wear this dress though.
- I dip dyed it and it dyed perfectly with good old Rit dye：Beautiful.. Will look great as a Derby dress. Plus other events. It is very flattering. Love the stretch fabric and print pattern.
- daughter loves it：Great quality
- Perfect for my little ballerina：My daughter is only 3 and it fits snug, the material is great and the cut looks nice. I will be ordering this in tr larger size soon.
- Cute & true to size.：I was a little disappointed with the material and my dress has a small hole in the front. I could not be bothered to return it but I’m not as satisfied with the purchase.
- order this dress….in a larger size!：Dress is really cute and made well, but VERY small. Expect Asian sizing.
- I freakin’ love this thing.：will return
- Five Stars：Love it
- Five Stars：It feels good, but was larger than expected.
- Beautiful dress – I absolutely love it!：The dress just looked poorly made as it was WAY too big.
- Absolutely beautiful. I read comments before I ordered：Super cute but runs large and material is stretchy so that makes it seem even bigger.
- Not the Dress I Ordered：I am so in love with this dress. Fits perfectly. I am 5’5" 173 lbs, bust 37, waist 30 and usually wear a medium. I ordered the medium and its perfect. The fabric has some stretch so its snug but is very comfortable.