Moncler Jackets Cheap
- Very pretty dress：Very nice dress; love the style.
- I just love it fits perfectly I brought a petticoat to put …：Got this for my mom and she loves it! It is a bit loose but not noticeably! Love
- Beautiful dress with a made-for-me look：I purchased this dress 2 days ago, with a petticoat ($17) and it arrived today. I am shocked by how stretchy and heavy the fabric is! This dress appears to be well made, and is SUPER comfortable. I bought it to wear at Disney World Hollywood Studios for dinner, and it’s 50′ vibe is going to be PERFECT! Size wise, it is bigger than I expected. The size Small I ordered came with a tag that said "Size 6", so keep that in mind when ordering!! I’m usually a pretty solid size 4, but I feel that a size smaller probably would have been a little too tight to have a comfortable evening in. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1.0 out of 5 starsNot for tall woman, Size 8 was closer to a 4ByMCNJon August 27, 2015Size: MediumColor: Lightblue DotVerified PurchaseThis dress said a size 8 (M) but fit MUCH tighter than the dress I love from the same company that is a 6- the seamstress made some mistakes here. I am tall and athletic and so it may just be my build (5’8/145) and fit a size 6 as long as the torso is accommodating. So many dresses are made for 5’5 women. Anyway- Just be warned if you are tall and have a long torso or even above average in the slightest this is not the dress for you. The color was also very "Alice in wonderland" as my husband put it. They make other great dress though with good deal- this one will be going back.
- Red polka dot vintage dress：Love it want more
- Gorgeous Dress：The quality of this dress is great. However, I used their sizing chart and it arrived was too small. If you have any chest at all expect this dress to be to small for you. They do not expect women to have breasts. So disappointed by this purchase. Comment for the seller, learn what women’s body’s are shaped like.
- Great buy：Child is growing up fast. What fits just right now will be a hand-me-down tomorrow. We bought a second one next size up.
- Better than expected!：It is okay. The material is a matte cheap looking fabric. Runs a little small in the arm openings. Received it wrinkled beyond belief. Had to get the wrinkles professionally removed. Wouldn’t pay $30 in the store for it.
- Best Amazon buy ever!：I absolutely love this dress! You can dress it down or dress it up for any occasion. My measurements are 34-26-36 and I got a small and it fits just right! I’m also 5’11" and it still long enough.
Moncler Official Site
- Three Stars：My son told me it made me look like a grandmother.
- Five Stars：Great dress!
- Two Stars：Good quality fabric and wonderful color. It didn’t fit me quite right, it was a little too big, but don’t let that stop you from ordering. Just measure carefully and enjoy a pretty dress.
- The fabric quality is great. Not so heavy that a crinoline won’t hold …：I just received my dress in black, and loved it so much I ordered the red dress also. I ordered a small, I am 5′ 7" and wear a size 6, and it fit perfectly. I would also like to add that by no means are they cap sleeves. Actually there are no sleeves but that doesn’t bother me at all. The dress is beautiful and very well made, love the material, just strecthy enough. Would recommend to everyone. Am going to wear the red one for Valentines Day. Make sure you order your regular size as it does not run big.
- Vintage Dress：I could not begin to get this 2x dress zipped. I wear a size 18 dress. Very disappointed
- Two Stars：perfectly look it good
- Four Stars：I recently had my second baby and I needed a dress that I could nurse in for the baptism. I am not back to my pre-pregnancy weight so I ordered a larger size. It fit great for nursing and the cut is very flattering. I plan on wearing it to two upcoming bridal showers too.
- Flattering.：Love it!
Moncler Vest Sale
- Awesome basic black dress.：I really love this dress. It has a good bit of stretch and is flattering. I also want to note that I ordered this in 2 colors- black and white polka dot and the navy blue. They both look great, but I wanted to note to future buyers that the material is different. Polka dot had very little give in the fabric and fit tighter because of it. Navy was definitely more stretchy and had more give. Both are great, but just FYI!
- perfect fit!：I got the pink 2T-4T and it fits great for my tall/skinny 2 year old. It is so much better than the flimsy ones at the stores. It looks sweet and my princess loves it. I think she will get a great wear out of it before we move on to another one.
- It fits in all the right places and it looks exactly like the picture：it was a perfect fit and extremely comfortable. just wish it was made of a material that would not wrinkle…but I was careful to sit and it stayed for the entire evening in great condition
- ok：It did not fit as expected and I tried to return it and have it wrapped up ready to go, but have not heard back from the shareholder.
- Sizes Are Off：I love this dress! It’s a little tight in the under arms but I wore it all night and was comfortable
- Meh.：Image vs reality: The first thing I noticed was that the dress was a bright cherry red instead of the darker red in the image. There is also a seam that runs right down the center front from the waist to the bottom, which I couldn’t see in the image and looks a bit odd. It was fairly wrinkled from being packaged, but I would suspect those would come out if you hung it in the bathroom while taking a shower.Material: The material is soft and very stretchy (almost too stretchy for this style?) and the tag says Rayon 65%, Cotton 30%, and Spandex 5%. The care instructions on the other tag state: wash by hand, do not put in dryer, no chlorine rinse, hang out to dry, recommend dry cleaning. There is also about 5" of netting-like material (same as like a petticoat) at the bottom, which looks cute.Fit: I’m 5’3" and measure 39" 32" 41". After looking at the sizing information in the description, I decided to get the X-Large. When I tried it on, the waist fit almost perfectly, the bust was just slightly too large for me and the length came down to mid calf, so I think (given my measurements) the sizing description was pretty spot on and it fit well as expected.Quality: The material just seems too stretchy for this style of dress–almost like a bathing suit, and made me feel like it could easily be stretched out of shape. The zipper worked fine but it was one of those dainty styles that I could see breaking quickly. My biggest is the stitch quality. Normally, I’d never notice something like that, but it’s like they made the dress, had someone 4 sizes bigger try it on and stretch it out, and then shipped it; the seams look like they were stressed too much. I also found a lot of stray threads and some careless thread jumbles all over.I’ll be returning it and looking for something better.
- Good quality fabric and wonderful color：Such a comfortable dress. Movable material, lovely cut, easy to iron, or hang dry. Drapes well, covers the sins of my belly.
- Great material though：Beautiful Satin dress!!! I wore it to work and I can’t tell you how many compliments I received!!!
- Beautiful!：This is a very pretty dress, if a little more revealing than I was expecting (it plunges so low that it shows off my bra in the front – I’ll have to doctor it with a safety pin in the future). I ordered the dress in navy blue in a size 8. The color is nice and the dress fits well, but the material is quite thin and has a sheen to it so make sure you either have an amazing body, or a good set of spanx available.
- Five Stars：My daughter is a fairly tall and skinny 4 year old. This fits perfectly. It is good for immediate use. Not much to grow into without it hurting or pulling her shoulders. Cute design and good quality. It might or might not fit a normal or tall 5 or 6 year old = would be too short.
- Looks the same in person：I expected the fabric to be more comfortable, it felt like it would be supper hot to wear on a warm day.Also, it is (in my opinion) super long. Definitely fell below my knees, and I was hoping for it to be a little shorter. Lastly, the bust is not for everyone – I am a C cup and there was definitely a "too little room" situation. I returned it.
- Get your actual size!：The reviews I read were spot on and this dress is amazing! So comfortable and fit perfectly! I am usually a size 12/14 and the large fits wonderfully! I would recommend this dress to any girl out there!
- Five Stars：Received this dress today, was disappointment with the width. Its so very wide. Will have to get a seamstress to cut off some of the width. Dress fits ok
- Little Ballerina：I fits my daughter (4 years and 3 months old) perfect. She loves it. Will buy more of Capezio products in the future.
- skirt too full for me：Its not the same color i though ,, and it tooo ling for petite
- Five Stars：I ordered this dress for a wedding and it worked perfectly. I normally wear a size 6 but I ordered a size 8 and it fit great. I loved the purple color and this is a great dress for the price.