- Pretty Pretty!：Wow, this dress is beautiful. I agree that you can order a slightly smaller size per other reviewers advice.
- Five Stars：runs small
- fabric is nice, well fitted：I bought this dress for a wedding. I’m 5’9, 140lbs, 34A, and the size 6 fit perfect. The material is soft and somewhat stretchy. I bought the black and there was no need for a slip.
- Fits as I thought, looks great on.：I received the dress much sooner than originally stated. It was lovely. I was so excited to get it. But, it didn’t fit. Maybe it would soon? Currently dieting and exercising- but … Anyway, I requested a return and am definitely satisfied with the service I received. Will shop here again!!
- perfect dress!：I love this dress, it wasn’t what I was expecting though. I am a size 38 bust and this didn’t fit to well. I would have to adjust to make myself fit. When you also get up to the larger sizes you lose the fitted waist of the dress which is what I wanted. I would have to put a belt with my dress to make it fitted around my waist. Otherwise a little ironing and petticoat and it will look perfect.
- Cute but small：We really liked this product although it has two issues: slightly big (our daughter is petite though so that may not for everyone) and slightly see through. Good that the skirt covers the bottom half as underwear may otherwise be seen. Nice fabric and my daughter loves it. I haven’t washed it as of yet so not sure about how it will turn out.
- Five Stars：Beautiful, but way too long.
- Five Stars：The black Capezio fit well but this white one is much larger.
Moncler Bullet Proof Vest
- Great dress：This dress fabric has a lot of give. If you are between sizes GO DOWN not up. I’ll be returning it. I look matronly in this but If it were the right size I think it would be pretty. I can’t use it because I bought it for an event and by the time I get the right size it will be too late
- Love it：This dress fit perfectly, as measured. I am a curvy size 14-16 so sometimes I am all too aware of things hanging out. But this time I felt normal in a dress. Accentuate the positive and make a girl feel good, my man really liked it too! The stitching seems solid, I threw in a suitcase for a weekend getaway and pulled it out ready to wear.
- ) it’s perfect for summer and has a really great range of …：The skirt is longer than it looks in the picture, I think, but it’s a lovely fabric and very elegant.
- The material has a nice stretch, but its pretty thick so I dont …：I haven’t worn it for more than just a try-on period yet (which admittedly involved a lot of excited spinning), but so far the dress is super comfortable and the material is stretchy. It feels quite well-made, except the zipper. The zipper feels fragile and flimsy and is sometimes hard to zip up.For those looking for reference in terms of size, I am just a smidge shy of 5’4" with fairly average length legs but a slightly short torso (scoliosis). The dress hits an inch or two beneath my knees and fits pretty perfectly throughout. I’m normally a size 8 or so in dresses, sometimes a 6, and the small does not feel too snug. In fact, it’s perfect, even after adding a petticoat.
- Perfect for summer：I love this dress ! Beautiful!
- Four Stars：looks great
- One Star：I would give it a 5-star if it doesn’t get wrinkly after washing.
- Five Stars：Love it
Moncler Kids Jackets
- Five Stars：Great dress.
- My Daughter Loves This!：I purchased this for my niece for her Birthday. She absolutely loved it! Fit her very well, the only thing I would comment on is that I do believe it fit a little small for being a size Medium 8-10. Other than that everything was great. Arrived on time with no problems.
- Five Stars：I used the sizing chart and the dress fit as described. It was very comfortable and quite flattering. The dress was extremely easy to care for. I literally left it in the package for over a month until the wedding I bought it for. Then I hung it in a steamy bathroom to take care of the (few) wrinkles and it was good to go. It was very easy to hand wash. The day I wore it got fairly hot but it was still comfortable to wear. I will definitely wear this again. It could easily be dressed up or down, depending on the accessories.
- Three Stars：Love this dress!!
- pulls apart easily, the waist is high：it was too small but the vendor sent out a larger size and it fits fine.
- Five Stars：Beautiful:)
- Great quality, does run small：The toddler size fits my average sized two-and-half year old perfectly and I’m sure it will for awhile. It is very cute on and I like that the skirt is attached. She looks very cute at dance class!
- Five Stars：This dress is weird! While my measurements say I should be an almost exact match, the pieces of this dress didn’t seem to make sense on my body. The bust was too large, the waist too tight, the shoulders too high (as in, too much fabric between the bust point and the top of the shoulder seam), and there was too much fabric in the underside of the sleeves, making me look saggy and baggy there. Not good. I think perhaps it was made for someone much taller, or much better endowed than I am, and so the proportions were all wrong. I did get GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, though, as I returned the dress for a refund, as another size wouldn’t have fixed the proportion issues. Also, keep in mind that this is an inexpensive dress; the knit fabric is very thin and slick, and it looks a little cheap.
- Runs small, skirt is too easy to snag.：Cutest thing in the world on my kindergartener. Can’t believe it. NIce price too.
- Nice shopping experience：Tighter in the chest then I expected.Fabric is also a little thin
- Five Stars：So I’m pretty petite (4’11, 96lbs, C-cup) and bought the turquoise polka dot in a small. It is a pretty long dress; for someone of my height it came just right above my ankles, which is nice because I wanted a long dress. It came in pretty wrinkled, but I was expecting that since it was being packaged and shipped across the country. My only concern when I first tried it on was that the bodice is a teeeny bit loose, but that can easily be solved with a nice push-up. Everything else is exactly where it needs to be and I love it!
- Super Cute!：This dress is quite nice, especially for the price. I actually was a bit leary, as I’ve never purchased clothing from Amazon, but this dress is very pretty and has a great shape. It definitely runs a size smaller than what I would expect, but isn’t too snug for me to bother returning it. Definitely would recommend!
- Excelente producto.：I’m glad that I heeded the advice of my fellow reviewers. This did run a bit small. I got the S(4-6) size, and it fits my 4-year-old daughter to a T. (And she’s a small 4… In the 18th percentile in weight, 50th in height). The color is a soft pink, which I love. The sleeves are adorable, and it keeps her just a bit wee warmer than the other ballerinas who are wearing the sleeveless leotards. The skirt length: just above the knee. Don’t hesitate, just get one size up.
- Five Stars：Its very nice and nice quality
- Love this dress and great price：I love this dress! The material is beautiful, I love the cut and style!
- The dress is nice – especially the flutter sleeves：Daughter loved it. Wonderful fit and she felt like a princess. Perfect size for a 4yr. old. Quality material that should last until she outgrows this out fit. Great for her dance class.