Moncler Site Officiel
- I was happy with the quality of this item but I never …：I do not recommend this dress or the company!
- Love this dress!!!!!：Too small. Went buy size guide and still didn’t fit.
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!：I am 5’8 weighing 150 ordered (10), I ordered on the basis of one reviewer with a picture of her in the dress. I believe she was 5’2. the pic showed the dress hitting right below her knee so I figured I got 6 inches on her this will come above my knee which is what I wanted. The top portion of the dress was just not enough material to cover my 37c boobies, I would have been tugging all night long. Im 55 years young, and this dress fell on me so long I felt like a granny….the kind we remember from the old days. Anyway the dress went back, love the look but the overall fit was just way off not properly made at all..
- Five Stars：Great deal!
- The material is cheap and shinny. The showers/sleeves are …：I bought this dress for my college graduation. My graduation regalia was Kelly green so the royal blue color of the dress went really great with it. The only thing I did not like about this dress was its length. I am 5 ft 3 and this dress reached to about halfway down my leg. I would love this dress if it went to my knees, but it is such a nice dress that I am thinking that I actually might take it into a tailor and get the hem shortened. I am 115 and don’t have much access fat so that was good because the way the material is–sheer enough that if you have a bit of fat on your stomach region it will show in this dress. Also, you might need a safety pin to keep the front together to avoid your bra from showing.
- Excellent quality but fits small：Loved it! Fits perfectly. And the quality is very nice. It is cuter in person than it looks in the picture online.
- I just love it fits perfectly I brought a petticoat to put …：This is a wonderful dress!! Very true to size and the material is good quality.
- Four Stars：Love it
- Absolute garbage. It’s like a cheap Halloween costume：At first, I was disappointed that the shipping time they’ve given me wasn’t until July 10 (I ordered on the 28th of May) but I received it today. Perfect fit, definitely a summer dress. This is on the longer side though. It went near my ankles. The design is nice and the fabric is cotton. The heading mentions cat lady land, the writer (Angie Bailey) bought this for herself and shared the link on her site, and that’s how I found it.
- and the fit is nice. The fabric stretches and tends to fall nicely：wife loves them
- cute but too small：Fits to size. Love the color!
- Flattering fit. Dressy w/o being pretentious.：Other buyers gave this 5 stars for a reason, so I listened and bought one (brick red)- colour is true also. It fits like a glove and it is sized correctly (I wear a size 12). It fits a larger breasted woman fine- size D at least. A beautiful flowing skirted, dress.
- Five Stars：I love this and love wearing it. I’ll wear it church on Sunday morning
- Very Cute：Another dress that was much nicer in person then it was in the photo. Very cute.
- Cute dress for a good price：Love the color and style!
- it is every thing…：My 5 year old had quickly outgrown her leotard and we decided to get this one for her. It fits perfectly and looks adorable on her.
Moncler Doudoune Femme
- Five Stars：Adorable! My daughter is 4 and a lil on the small side and the 4/6 fits her great.
- I really like the color and stretch to this dress：I ordered a dress one size larger than I normally wear because I know that sizes in China are much different than they are in the US. The skirt fits fine but the top is too tight and is nowhere near the measurements listed in the sizing chart. The neck is also bit too high and feels like it is choking me. I am not going to send it back because it would cost too much-I am steadily losing weight so it will fit properly in time. Nice stretch fabric, light weight, but too small. I took a gamble and lost.
- Exactly as Expected：very much beautiful! I like so much
- Five Stars：The size chart was accurate and the dress is way too cute to believe. I do need to get a few adjustments to adjust it to my bodyshape, but such a beautiful dress for a very reasonable price. It was better then any dress I’ve seen in a store.
- Five Stars：So cute on!
- Order bigger size：Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all the seams. The top across the breasts is too small and does not match the measurements on the item description. The shoulders and arm holes were entirely too bi. I am returning this item.
- Flutter Sleeve Dress：I bought this for my 6 year old and it fits perfectly. Looks adorable and doesn’t ride up her cheeks!
- Great!：Make sure you buy 1 to 2 sizes bigger. I bought the size L (12-14) for both my daughters who normally wear a size 8. The outfit is very good quality and has a very soft lining. I’m very pleased with my purchase.
Moncler Summer Jacket
- George algae Oklahoma city：Dress could be beautiful but the assembly and sewing is really bad on the bodice. The under portion of the wrapped bodice is too short and it caused the center part of the bodice to point out. I am returning it and will continue to look for my 1950s dress.P.S. If you decide to buy this anyway, order a size down. The fabric is really stretchy. I’m 4ft10 and 120lbs and it was loose. I ordered a Medium and I would probably need a small. It was also a full length dress, but I’m short so I expected that.
- Thank you：thank you
- Compliments, compliments：This dress is beautiful in colour and style. It doesn’t show too much skin, that’s good for it’s cold outside. It has high quality. It was shipped quickly. I love it and I will rock it this week!!!
- Excelent!：My daughter wears a size 4T (sometimes 5T) and the 4-6 size fit perfectly. She loves this leotard and the fact that it comes with a skirt.
- A little tight：This dress has a flattering fit, an easy to pack fabric, and the color is true to the photo. Love it!
- Love it but be aware it runs on the small side.：I bought this for my 5-year-old daughter. The dress is very well made and durable. It can be worn with an additional skirt underneath for more volume or worn by itself. It seems to run true to size. My daughter is a size 5-6, and it fits her perfectly. I would definitely recommend this outfit for its high quality.
- Love the material：So I’m pretty petite (4’11, 96lbs, C-cup) and bought the turquoise polka dot in a small. It is a pretty long dress; for someone of my height it came just right above my ankles, which is nice because I wanted a long dress. It came in pretty wrinkled, but I was expecting that since it was being packaged and shipped across the country. My only concern when I first tried it on was that the bodice is a teeeny bit loose, but that can easily be solved with a nice push-up. Everything else is exactly where it needs to be and I love it!
- Perfect Except for the Color：It fits great I love it