- Five Stars：People said it was beautiful and went well with my shoes. Loved the outfit and compliments
- Sizing is off：The dress fits beautifully.
- Five Stars：too long
- One Star：looks so pretty on me, my mistress loves the look
- Five Stars：beautiful
- Five Stars：great !
- thighs) and accentuated the best parts (waist：It became lager after I washed it.
- Four Stars：thank you
Kids Moncler Coat
- Four Stars：It is gorgeous, elegant, and fantastic. The color is exactly as in the picture, the size fits perfectly, and the delivery was super fast
- Comfortable but dressy：Fits great! Measurements were spot on. Wasn’t expecting the front to be cut so low, had to find something in addition to cover the cleavage the model doesn’t seem to have. Great length, modest for the most part.
- AWESOME Dress：I have gotten lots of compliments on this dress. The fit was perfect.
- Cute dress.：I ordered this leotard in black and pink for my 5yr old daughter. She is a bit over 44" tall and weighs 46lbs. She wears 5T in most clothes currently, and I ordered the girls 6-8 size. I was expecting some room to grow, but it seems to fit perfectly. Nice quality and she loves it, but definitely buy one size up.
- One Star：Great dress for the money!
- Sizing is very small：I like it!
- Excellent.：Sizes run at least 2-3 sizes too small. Very disappointed.
- Cute Dress But Runs Small：I love this dress, fits beautifully and is very flattering to curvy figure, used a couple baby pins at the top just for precaution 😉 it is long but I’m only 5 foot so that’s probably just me 33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 3 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments111 of 119 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsWorth every pennyByAmazon Customeron April 22, 2013Size: 16Color: Sapphire BlueVerified PurchaseI felt like this dress was made for me. The color is a thrilling royal blue that looked amazing against my skin. The upper ruching under the breast and the A line flare creates the perfect silohuette. I looked twenty pounds lighter and felt beautiful. I was skeptical about having ruching on the arms, but what a great touch. I originally purchased this dress to have something to wear to go to dinner or something not too formal. The color, the sheen of the material, and the cut of the dress makes it amenable to much more formal occassions. I added some bling accessories and wore this dress to a formal gala. I got compliments all night.
Moncler Coat Men
- Four Stars：My 6 year old felt and looked lovely in this. It was a little pricier than I was looking for, but the quality is very nice. Soft, solky material, but sturdy enough to last until she outgrows it.
- READ THIS REVIEW BEFORE MAKING THIS MISTAKE.：Terrible fit.
- My grand daughter is a size 5 and it fits …：It was nice quality. But it was too small. My daughter wears a size 4t. Very narrow.
- Very disappointed…not as pictured or described….：The dress arrived 2.5 weeks earlier than the earliest estimated date, so that was a nice surprise. It is much higher quality than I expected for the price (e.g., nicely hemmed, thicker material with a bit of stretch). I had been planning to wear a black belt with the dress, but there is a sash in the back that prevents that. I don’t mind though because the sash allows you to pull in the waist and makes it fit nicely.
- size up, fits small, but very cute!：My girl loves wearing this for her ballet class. It fits perfectly, is very comfortable, and beautifully designed. Would definitely buy again.
- Beauuutiful!：I ordered the Cheery Red and it arrived yesterday and I love it. The fabric is soft, shiny and stretchy which makes it very comfortable. The belt was too long, so since it was only glued and not sewn, I cut four inches off with scissors exposing a tiny white line where I made the cut. Quick fix—red nail polish. I am 5’6" and weigh 130 and ordered a size L which fits beautifully and looks great. I also ordered the Blue polka dot and the style and fabric are a little different than the other one. More cottony, less shiny and the bodice is different. But nice. If I had one suggestion, it would be they are a couple of inches too long. I like my dresses to end at the smallest (thinnest!) part of my leg, at the knee. I have ordered a royal blue and a black petticoat to wear with them, (shades of the fifties!) and hope they will make them a little shorter. I usually stay away from anything sleeveless, but these are so cute, folks will see the dress, not my upper arms…Would definitely buy this dress again!
- Gorgeous：The material of this outfit is so much nicer than the ones in retail stores like Target. It fits perfectly on my 2/3t daughter (about 33 lbs) and has lots of stretch so will probably fit for at least 6 mo to a year. The ruffle just covers the bottom and is ideal for her twirling. She loves it and keeps rubbing her tummy and feeling how soft and silky it is. Overall it’s a steal. I will be ordering more in other colors.
- Get the size up if you are busty, but Glad I got this dress!：The material is a heavy slick polyester. Not a single wrinkle even after coming out of the packaging. The dress is a tiny bit larger than expected. It hangs evenly. The style is a little more mature than I expected. I ordered this at the last minute for my daughter to wear to a high school dance. It would be well suited for a woman in her 20’s or 30’s in my opinion. Best used as a casual dressy dress. It hangs to about knee level or slightly below. My daughter is 5’5".
Moncler Doudoune Femme
- Five Stars：Adorable! My daughter is 4 and a lil on the small side and the 4/6 fits her great.
- Frumpy：It fit perfectly
- Exactly as Expected：very much beautiful! I like so much
- Put together like a one for a toy doll：Super cute! When I washed it the bottom rolled up. I’m hoping an iron will do the job. Fit perfectly
- Super cute, fit pretty much as expected：Nicer than I feared. Super cute online but I worried about size and fit. While quality is more "target", fit was not. I’m very happy with it for the price.
- super cute：SELLER WAS WONDERFUL IN THEIR RESPONSE TO MY ORDER. THEY PROVIDED A VERY AMICABLE SOLUTION.I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THIS DRESS DUE TO overall quality of material of dress PLUS the seller response.My manufacturer question was addressed quickly by the SELLER.Colors in the material are bright and true to representation. Material is nice weight. Construction is good. Skirt fall and swing are of good design and construction.Ordered next size up but the torso portion of the dress is small so you may want 2 sizes up.
- Beautiful design：The dress is nice – especially the flutter sleeves, but very small! My daughter will turn 4 in three months, but size 4-6 is way too tight and small for her. Sadly, I am sending it back.