- just got this. I bought a small based on …：Cheap fabric. Zipper broke while trying it on.
- Cute & true to size.：I loved this dress, but the arm holes were soooooooooooooooo small and the bust area did not come down over the bust area. The reviews did not give good advice, I would have order a large if I knnew this. Most reviews stated that it fit true to size. Not! I think this is Asian sized, not USA sized. But the dress itself was beautiful, the color was as expected. Sorry, I couldn’t wear it. I gave it to my niece. She loved it!
- Daughter loves this tutu!：😉
- Five Stars：I love this dress so much that I bought 3! Yes, 3 dresses, all different colors! As soon as I got this in the mail, I ripped the package open and threw it on and couldn’t stop squealing with excitement! This dress, believe it or not, looks great with OR without a petticoat! The only thing is that this dress was a LITTLE loose on the chest/shoulder area, but it’s not too bad. Everything else is perfect! I wear a 14 and ordered the XXL, just to be on the safe side, and it’s just a hair loose, but it is super comfortable. I would rather the dress be just a smidge big than too small because I can always alter the dress to make it tighter LOL.
- Five Stars：GREAT DRESS!!
- Nice material, nice fit, nice drape!：My daughter is 3 years and 2 months.. She is not petite but not large either. She is just slightly above average for her weight and height. The size 4-6 fits her perfectly. She wants to wear it all the time! The quality is great too!
- The best dress!：While not specifically a ‘nursing’ item, the cross-cross bust makes this a great choice for nursing moms who want to have something both comfortable and flattering. The fabric is stretchy but not clingy. The length allows for some fabric to drape over your knees while seated. I’m going to buy another one in a different color.
- Five Stars：Really nice quality and verrry pretty delicate ruffles! My daughter loves it and it is really pretty when she moves in it.
Moncler Online Outlet
- Beautiful Leotard：I purchased this outit for my daughter. It arrived on time and fit perfectly. I’d recommend this product to anyone.
- Five Stars：Im very happy with my dress. Its beautifull as the picture. The color is beautifull too. Thank you.. I love it
- cute：This is so adorable! My daughter is turning 3 and we couldn’t find anything in the stores that fit her as she is on the small side. This fit perfectly, however I don’t expect it to last much longer than a year. Great quality!
- Knit Dress：Cute and well made.
- Five Stars：Daughter loves it! Wearing it for homecoming
- Yvonne party dress：The fabric is really nice, the blue is totally awesome and the fit is outstanding. Might buy another one soon.
- Love this Dress!：If you have curves this dress will fit you well. I wear a U.S 6/8 and the medium was perfect, bust fits and room to breath. Material hangs well. bought similar dress from another manufacturer and had a much different experience, not a good one. Would highly recommend the dress and the company. Fast delivery and on time.
- … was a little longer so that it could twirl better. Otherwise：It’s beautiful, a little long, I’m 5’5" but I think it will be just fine.
- This skirt poor hygroscopicity, wearing have hot feeling：PERFECT
- Love love love!：I’m a 12 and the X-large fits nicely. The waist is just a little high for me though. The fabric is very sturdy, which I like.Edit after ordering 4 more ACEVOG dresses. 2 of the new ones I ordered, same size, were WAY too big. Also, the picture for the red dress is NOT at all what the dress looks like. It’s not as long as the picture. I returned the ones that were too big, for free. So I’m reducing the stars to 2.
- Excelente producto.：great !
- It arrived on time and as pictured. I read …：The small fits my tall 3 year old but just about! Otherwise it’s beautiful quality and the flutter sleeves are very pretty.
- Looks great on her：First of all, I love this product. Great quality, super cute, and my daughter absolutely loves it. However, I’m so glad I read the reviews that this product runs small. My daughter is 3 yrs old, 33 lbs, and 36 inches tall. I ordered the 4-6. It fits great, with a little room to grow. I expect it will last us this year. I’m not so sure that a smaller size would have worked. I can’t say for sure because we haven’t tried the smaller one, but I’m really happy with the one we got.
- Decent quality for the price. Fits Ok. A …：I needed a WHITE dress to attend a "white party", this dress is cute, fits well and described as white in the product description. It arrived and is more of an off white. I’m sick of looking so it’ll have to do but would have been happier if it were actually white. Product is very well made and fits well. I have ordered two other dresses from the same line and am anxious for them to arrive.
- Perfect all around：I love this dress so much! First off, I’m 5’4, 150 lbs and have a 36D bust. (To me, measurements always help in reviews so you kinda relate to where you are size wise with the reviewer.) I was afraid that the medium would be tight, but it fits really well and is even a little loose in the waist so it’s not skin tight. The skirt is full and has a great shape, too. The dress is just really well-made.
- Five Stars：Love it!
- Four Stars：Love, love this dress!
- Small：Beautiful dress. Fits great.
- Just not what I was expecting.：I looked so frumpy and old-fashioned in this dress! That’s partly because it’s much more heavily rouched than it appears in the picture, but probably mostly because it’s significantly longer than I expected. I’m 5’9" and it fell well below my knees. My mother would look lovely and appropriate in this dress – I’ll revisit in 25 years, but for now, it’s going back.
- … same dress as everyone else because mine didn’t look like the picture：Beautiful dress with just the right pull in the right places. Great fabric. I’ve bought others that aren’t even half the quality…. I sent them all back!!
- The dres was great, the belt was not：Pretty dress and good material, not too thin or think, did have a hole in the waist seem but was an easy fix, fits as expected
- great quality!：beautiful
- You get what you pay for：I originally ordered an XL. I didn’t love it but I thought if it fit properly I would. I went to a large which fit perfectly (I normally wear a 12). The bust has some weird bunchy fabric the makes it look bulky (in a bad way) Otherwise it’s a cute dress
- One Star：Needed a dress for my sons baptism that was nice for church but easy for breast feeding. This was it. The purple is deep, and kind of shiny. Very strechy fabric. Fit me perfect. I’m 5’8" and it hit me right at mid knee. I usually wear a 12 and ordered a 12 and it fits perfect. Except dress for the price. Came wrinkled, but I wet it lightly and threw it in the dryer and all the wrinkles came out.