Moncler Jackets Sale
- Three Stars：This dress is gorgeous! Bright vivid colors, with a great fit!
- deformed bust line：runs way too small not true to size
- I tried it on as soon as I got it and the fit was perfect! I cannot wait to wear it：The top of the dress was a little small but it looked cute on I received a lot of compliments
- Great Dress for Many Occasions!：Very comfortable. Fits as expected.
- Good dress, little imagination：It came just as expected and fits well. It appears that it will stretch to fit her as she grows.
- Five Stars：Very cute…true to size.
- Beautifull：Very cute and comfortable for my 4 year olds ballet class. Built in skirt is very functional as her separate tutu kept slipping down. Washed well on gentle, no dryer .
- Three Stars：when I first heard about this product, I wasn’t expect that it will be good as describe, until I bought one for my self, but I tell you its very good and its working fast for me very well. but the only problem is that is somewhat small in the container, its about half in the container, is not full or at least 3/4, is half in it, which is not good, it suppose to be full not that small, but it works very well.
- Gorgeous!：I am so happy I had read the other reviews regarding this leotard. It is sized very small. My daughter normally wears a size 8 but despite how hard it was for me to order the large (12-14), I did it. And I am so glad I did because it fits her perfectly. It is such a quality leotard. It is lined and the flutter sleeve is adorable. I agree with the other reviews that it is a very pale pink but it is beautiful.
- Dress to Impress!!!：way to big but loved the dress
- “Navy” blue dress is the cobalt color shown in the picture. Great fit. Nice fabric and zipper.：I like the style of the top of this dress but the material is too stiff, almost like heavy swimsuit material, for the bottom part to hang nicely. I felt way too hippy and I’m 5’8 and 135. I missed the cut-off to send it back
- cool dress just not the correct one i ordered：Perfect fit. True to size. Great quality.
- Absolute garbage. It’s like a cheap Halloween costume：Somewhat large even though I went according to the size chart. Longer than it appears to be in the picture. I was hoping for s nice tea length dres but this falls awkwardly at my calfs. There is no slip or underling so it is very lifeless at the bottom and could be see thru in bright lighting. If you are looking for a nice 50’s retro looking dress this isn’t it. Unless you are going for the 80’s look
- Great vintage style and will make a fun dress for making good times and memories…：I ordered a 2X and it was so small, maybe a 13 yr old might be able to wear it, other than that it was very well made.
- great dress：ABSOLUTELY FAB-U-LOUS. AWE-SOME.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
- Definitely runs small, but fits my 2 daughters, …：Runs very, very small. Great material and style just wish there was accurate sizing.
- Five Stars：Very nice fabric but runs small!
- I’m sick of looking so it’ll have to do but would have been happier if it were actually white：I was really surprised at the quality of the fabric. The fabric is actually kind of thick, while still being able to stretch. Now the fit is somewhat large so I would size down unless you are very well endowed. The waist and hip areas of the dress are a little bit big on me but it’s nothing that a wide belt won’t fix.
- GREAT DRESS：This is good for people with long torsos and necks. I’m going to end up pulling the skirt up at the waistband and sewing it and then cutting a slit in the neck and folding the neck in to form a triangle at the bust. Still, it’s a steal and I got the package SUPER quick! Definitely planning on ordering from this seller again.
- Cute：So adorable! Love the cap sleeves!
- Five Stars：Very flattering dress for a large busted woman with a curvy figure. I have a hard time finding dresses that fit me on top and while a 50’s style dress is flattering to my curves, it is often hard to find one that doesn’t just smoosh me on top and I have had to settle for larger dresses that may not fit me as well overall. I was pleasantly suprised by this one and I immediately ordered one in another colour. I am a singer and these will be fabulous performance dresses as well as all around summer party wear. I am 5’5” fluctuate roughly between 140-150 lbs and wear a 34FF bra. I ordered a large
- Two Stars：Too small up top
- I just love it fits perfectly I brought a petticoat to put …：Cheap material–thinner than I thought and came out of package SUPER wrinkled.
- My Yellow Dress.：Love this dress, which is why I bought it in three colors. Fits perfectly and has a good amount of stretch; therefor, it fits many different body types. Perfect length and very comfortable. Each dress can be worn casual, or dressed up for a fancier look. And a petticoat, accessories, jewelry, and different shoes can definitely change and/or improve each look. In my picture is the green, navy, and light blue dresses, worn with white cardigans and mary-jane heels or wedges. My sister loved the dresses so much and has borrowed mine a couple times now. So for her birthday, I have purchased one for her. Can’t wait to give it to her! 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsI love the dressByslammy “Me”on April 21, 2015Size: SmallColor: GreenVerified PurchaseOverall, I love the dress. It is not without some drawbacks though. The seams are super loose and all the stitches are visible. In one place on the waistline, the stitches are open. I will have to have someone fix that for me. I think once it is fixed though, it’ll be a stunning dress. Also, I tend toward a size 2 and this small is the equivalent of a 4 so it is definitely loose fitting on me. Hopefully by fixing the loose stitching, the loose sizing can be fixed at the same time. I am certainly looking forward to being able to wear this dress though.
- Cute & true to size.：I was a little disappointed with the material and my dress has a small hole in the front. I could not be bothered to return it but I’m not as satisfied with the purchase.
- Fabulous!!：I am only giving 4 stars because the dress runs somewhat big. This dress has a stretchy material. But that does not change the look of the dress! It’s still very pretty! I am thinking about exchanging for a medium instead of a large though. I am 5’7 180lbs with a 38DDD bust and the large is sllllightly too stretchy in some spots for me. And the dress does go past my knees.
- My Niece Loved It!：I bought this for my 6 year old and it fits perfectly. Looks adorable and doesn’t ride up her cheeks!
- Love this dress!：Great dress.
- Three Stars：Very cute, not to heavy. Perfect for summer.
- A really cute dress!：After reading the mostly positive reviews for this dress, I purchased it in blue in a size 6. The cut and colour of the dress are very flattering. The rushed sleeves complement the gathered waist nicely. The hidden side zipper allows for a tight, but comfortable fit under the bust. The full skirt gives just the right amount of swing when you move. The actual colour is much more vibrant than in the photo.My one big disappointment is that the material is somewhat thin. While the bodice is sewn with a double-layer of material, the skirt is single layered and quite see through, especially when standing in front of a light source. A half-slip is definitely required to avoid potential embarrassment.Another potential problem is that the dress fits quite small. I usually wear a size 2 or 4, but after reading some reviews I ordered a six. Had I not heeded the posted warnings, I might have had to go through the hassle of a return or exchange.On the whole this is a great dress – I just need to buy a slip to go with it, which is an added cost I wasn’t counting on.
- Happy with fit and style but not color.：I love It!
- Very cute：I love this dress, I feel like a pin-up girl. It’s a little tight, but I’m losing weight so it’s totally okay with me. The way it fits makes my curves look great! Highly recommend!!