Skip to content
Discount Moncler Jackets
- Almost… Not quite. Still great.：BEST DRESS EVER!!!!!!
- Dance Leotard：Very nice overall, true size, nice quAlity, come with a tank attached to it, just perfect. Comfortable and fresh, my girl love it!
- Perfect fit：I am 6’1" and a size small. It was delivered in about a week despite what amazon said. If you look on the seller’s page, they tell you that they ship pretty quickly. Overall I am pretty happy with the dress. The fit was perfect, it hit where I expected it to. Unfortunately, I had a little problem with the zipper breaking when I tried it on again the day before I was going to leave for the wedding I was wearing it to. Luckily, my cousin was able to fix things up pretty quickly before we got there. I got lots of positive positive comments on it! The only reason I give it 3 stars instead of 5 is because of the broken zipper.In the picture, I added a petticoat underneath to give it some volume. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsPerfectBycarrieon June 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseI bought the red and black flowered one with the with background and the solid black one. I bought the red and black in a medium and the black one in a small. I’m 5′ 7" and 140 pounds with a size 28 inch waist. Both sizes fit well but the small does need to streach to fit me which I know will shorten the fabrics life, so future buys wi be medium. The fabric is a soft cotton blend with a good amount of streach so it fits like a loving glove. 😍 I will be buying more dresses from this buyer. Heres a tip too buy a petty coat to complete the look. And a corset to make it beautiful on the body. 😉
- Five Stars：I have been looking for a dress like this for so long. I am in band and if we choose to wear a dress or skirt it has to be at least down to your knee. I’m 5’9" so this can be quite difficult, but this dress is great and comes down to the middle/bottom of my knee. I love the style of this dress and it looks very well made. My mom was actually the one to order it and she ordered my normal size which is a size 4 and it fits great. I would suggest ordering your normal size. The material is stretchy and fits comfortably. The cap sleeves look great and I can’t wait to wear this dress to all kinds of occasions for many years to come.
- Vintage A-line：Beautiful looking dress in person besides it not being one piece, mine arrived with the seams busted and string everywhere. :/ 22.00 wasted.
- Five Stars：Very cute, great quality!
- Adorable ballerina：Nice leotard, good placement of skirt and nice fabric. The only problem was it fit very small. Order up if you are on the fence about which size to get.
- Comfort and good looks for a larger woman.：I need directions to explain how to take it back. Thank you.
Moncler Down Coat
- Very well made outfit：Got the M (8-10) flutter sleeve leotard for my 6 yr old after reading the other reviews about it running small. And it’s a bit of a tight fit. She’s of average height/weight for her age, but will probably grow out of this in a few months. Would probably have been better off with the Large. I would suggest others size up dramatically, up to 6 sizes up. ex. size 5/6, get size 11/12
- Classy and cool：The picture does not portray how low-cut the top is . Even if I could pin it together to be 3-4 inches higher, it would still be too low. I’m not a prude, but I am not a provative dresser either. I didn’t care for the ruched sleeves. The picture makes them appear slimmer than they actually are. I thought of Jerry Seinfeld’s puffy shirt (remember that classic episode??) when I tried the dress on. It is a lovely style and color, and the fabric skims the body, but the sleeves detracted and the neckline was cut to Brazil. Perhaps on a taller woman (I’m 5′ 2"), the neckline would work.
- Very cute and good quality：Looking for a leotard for my almost 5 years old 40 lb daughter, I read lots of reviews before ordering. Although lots of people complaint about the size, I still get a small(4-6) for her because I don’t want it look loose on her. When she tried it on, it is already a little bit tight. After the first wash, I can tell she will need a bigger size in a month, i put it on my 2.5 years old, she can wear it without strengthing.
- Five Stars：Oh my goodness, our little girl was (of course) the CUTEST ballerina at dance camp this year in this precious leotard! We love it, and if I let her, she would wear it all day every day. I like how the attached skirt gives a little more modesty than the basic leotard, and she says it makes her feel like a fairy princess. I also like the simplicity of the attached skirt instead of having to hunt around for something for her to put on while on the trip to and from dance class. The sleeves are very well-made, with a little bit of stiff stuff in the edges to make them flutter up well while the skirt is flowy and breezy. It fits snugly, but that’s how a leotard is supposed to fit.
- Better than expected：very nice dress and good fabric quality.
- Great style：The color of this dress is fantastic. It’s an icy blue and fits well despite me being long waisted.
- Buy this dress：Love it! My husband love it 2!
- Four Stars：Very cute dress for the price.
Moncler Coats Mens
- Five Stars：Love the fix.
- Dress：Love it. !
- Love this dress：I LOVE this dress!!!! LOVE!! Love! Love!!I wear a 14W/16W and got both XL and XXL and both fit fine! I liked the XXL for the purpose I will be wearing it for –on stage, so wanted it a little less snug, although for everyday wear the XL would have really been just fine. In fact because of the stretch I don’t have to even unzip them I can just slip them both on over my head. I’d say go down if you are between sizes because of the stretch. Now the bust is formed… so you do probably need to be able to "fill" that part. Just a guess but I think C and up would be best. (Again, just a guess!!)This is a comfortable and CUTE dress it looks far more well made than the price would suggest. You will need a belt to cover the waist seam, at least I did. I will be buying it in several colors! I like it with and without a petticoat. I match red to red petticoat. I hate buying clothes online but this is possibly my favorite online clothing purchase ever! In fact, I am so pleased I will be checking out other styles by the same company now too. I hope they are just as good.
- Love this dress：Love this dress. Ships faster then said. I’ve received so many compliments when I wear it. Washes well.
- great dress：I love this dress so much! First off, I’m 5’4, 150 lbs and have a 36D bust. (To me, measurements always help in reviews so you kinda relate to where you are size wise with the reviewer.) I was afraid that the medium would be tight, but it fits really well and is even a little loose in the waist so it’s not skin tight. The skirt is full and has a great shape, too. The dress is just really well-made.
- Glad I read the reviews：So cute. Fits my very average sized 4 year old (5 in 2 months). She loves it
- Five Stars：Love this dress! Good for work.
- size up, fits small, but very cute!：Size says it will fit 2T-4T. My child is 2 and 1/2 and it was too small. She wears 3T clothing so I thought there would be room enough but there was not. Cute but too small
Moncler Kids Jackets
- One Star：I didn’t know my size
- Great quality：This leotard is absolutely perfect. My daughter is just starting out in dance and she looks like a real ballerina in this leotard. It seems to be very high quality and fits my 2 1/2 year old daughter perfectly, I got the 2-4 size.
- I bought this dress for fun to hopefully wear when we visited the Lucy Desi …：Very nice and comfortable dress
- This dress is super cute and will probably flatter every figure：The capped sleeves aren’t really as pictured but it fits beautifully. I removed the red crinoline from the bottom and bought a full under slip for it. I’m a 16/18 and I ordered the XXL. I did not expect it to look as nice as it did. I will be ordering it in black and green.
- Cute but too small：Purchased for my daughters Christmas program. She was a snowman. I was nervous ordering online. But fit was perfect. She can’t wait to wear to her dance class.
- But when I tired it one I left like I was wearing a bag or a moo-moo：love this!
- Very nice dress：This dress is so beautiful! I’m 5’4", about 110 lbs or so, and usually wear a size small. I wear a 32-A size bra, and have about a 28 or so inch waist. I ordered the small size, and it fit like a glove. It falls a few inches below my knees (I have a short torso with long legs compared to most women; not sure how that at impacts the length of this dress compared to most women, though I’m guessing it would be slightly shorter on most). The fabric is just slightly stretchy (but not a whole lot), just enough to keep me from feeling restricted in movement. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because the armholes are too small. They are quite tight under my armpits. Thankfully I can sew… I’m going to remove the binding around the holes with a seam ripper, cut the holes a bit bigger, then sew on new binding. That will make it PERFECT! 😀
- Don’t think.. Just buy it…：Just arrived today! Love the fit and color. So tempted to order in another color.
- Good：Really nice quality, thick material but not heavy, if that makes any sense. And it washed very well.
- Fabric and material quality was fine. Size was too small although it was labeled …：Cute but my boobs don’t fit in this dress 😐 it’s for about an A cup
- ok：The dress, looks EXACTLY as the photo shows. I didn’t know, it tied in the back. I’m not a fan, of bows. But, it is a great dress!!! LOVE IT
- Five Stars：Oh my goodness, our little girl was (of course) the CUTEST ballerina at dance camp this year in this precious leotard! We love it, and if I let her, she would wear it all day every day. I like how the attached skirt gives a little more modesty than the basic leotard, and she says it makes her feel like a fairy princess. I also like the simplicity of the attached skirt instead of having to hunt around for something for her to put on while on the trip to and from dance class. The sleeves are very well-made, with a little bit of stiff stuff in the edges to make them flutter up well while the skirt is flowy and breezy. It fits snugly, but that’s how a leotard is supposed to fit.
- Lacy red dress.：Super cute, but runs small. I normally wear a 12 and ordered the XL. It zipped but was uncomfortable in the bust. I returned it. Sad day because I really did like the dress. The material is nice and seems to be well made, it has a slight stretch.
- My grand daughter is a size 5 and it fits …：It was nice quality. But it was too small. My daughter wears a size 4t. Very narrow.
- Love it but be aware it runs on the small side.：I bought this for my 5-year-old daughter. The dress is very well made and durable. It can be worn with an additional skirt underneath for more volume or worn by itself. It seems to run true to size. My daughter is a size 5-6, and it fits her perfectly. I would definitely recommend this outfit for its high quality.
- Two Stars：nice style. just wasn’t for me darn it
Cheap Moncler Coats
- Love my dress!!!：Very nice
- Not for me：Great dress at this price. I measure 38 in the bust and 27 in the waist and was hoping the medium sized dress would be TIGHT as that was the look I was going for but I’d say it fits more respectfully which is fine, just surprising.The bust and waist have a little room leftover and I wanted more of a bombshell look. I wish it had a belt as I’m going to have to find something so it’s not too loose. Also, there is no fabric content label which is disconcerting. I was hoping it would be more of a bright, emerald green but it looks just like the photo, closer to forest/hunter green.Overall, cute and flattering dress with lots of stretch.(don’t know why it says I ordered XL- maybe cause M is out of stock?)
- Five Stars：loved it
- The fabric’s a little off：I LOVE this dress! It was better than expected and looks amazing with a petticoat under.
- Too short waisted – sleeves way too puffy：Its not the same color i though ,, and it tooo ling for petite
- Beautiful Dress：LOOKS GREAT
- Five Stars：It was a perfect fit.
- Adorable：This is an extremely cute ballerina dress. Feels nice, looks adorable and seems durable. My 4 1/2 year old loves it! I would recommend.
Moncler Store Nyc
- Beautiful dress, read review for size：Really nice quality, thick material but not heavy, if that makes any sense. And it washed very well.
- Lovely dress with a bit of an alteration.：It looked exactly like the picture and even better when our daughter put it on.
- Fit：Beautiful dress, however it arrived too late to wear to the function I ordered it for:(
- Perfect!：It was too big in some areas and too small in others. Also a bit too long on me to be flattering. I can see the right body type would look really good, expecially with a petticoat
- It fits perfect. But the belt or buttons pictured is just …：Love the dress! Very very beautiful and just what I thought it would be! Well packaged as well! And received it within a matter of a few days! I purchased the purple and black floral with white dress! Absolutely can’t wait to wear it with full hair and make up on! I’m 130 lbs and 5’2 and it fits perfectly!
- Great quality：My 3 year old loves this, tight fit as the other reviews fit, but should be able to use for about a year.
- Cute but the fitting is a little off for my body shape：Material wrinkles easily, but is breathable, comfortable and very stretchy. I love it! The color is perfect! I could wear this as a casual dress or for a more formal event, it can easily be used for both! I bought one L for my younger sister and an XL for me, I went up a size for us both since I know the sizing in China is way different compared to the U.S. However, the sizing was true to size! Great for me, since I love having the extra room, but for my very short petite sister, she’ll definitely need adjustments for the length of the dress and to tighten it around the waist some. Other than that, we are both very happy and love the dresses!
- Four Stars：I originally ordered my "typical" size, and ended up having to return it because it was so large on my that it wasn’t even flattering. If you’re in any way in the middle of sizes or unsure, I’d recommend going DOWN a size. With the fabric being very stretchy, even a wide error in your measurements will likely be forgiven.The dress itself is very cute, a fun and classy length. I sort of expected it to be very cheap construction and what not, but I am happily surprised. Absolutely worth the money, and exactly what I was looking for. Now to collect all the colors!
- Five Stars：It’s beautiful.
- Beautiful dress!!：great item
- Very disappointed.：Not as pictured, I’m returning it.
- CatLadyLand fan.：I am 5’10" and an evenly proportioned 210 lbs, with a 40DD chest. I really like the color and stretch to this dress, but I had issues with three main things. First, the chest of the dress starts too high and thus ends too high on the torso. Secondly, the flair of the dress at the hips was a bit more than I expected. I will say that I’d rather have more flair than not enough, but it kind of felt like the dress was clinging for dear life on the top and running away from the bottom half. Finally, what makes this dress unwearable for me is how tight the back of the arms are. It is a cap sleeve so I was thinking that I shouldn’t have an issue with it, but the give in the sleeve is not the best. I’m going to return it.
- It is too small around the breast area, and …：Cheap dress from China. Very poor quality. Thin fabric. Size runs small.
- Claustrophobic neckline：fit great!! except for the belt that came with it, it was at least 2-3 sizes too small. kinda oddbut the dress itself was perfecti wear a size 12
- Five Stars：Powell made. Shipped fast.
- Really cute dress. Shipping was much quicker than expected …：oredered an XL it was really a size 10
Moncler Down Jacket
- I love it!：I love this dress but i ordered my regular size which is medium and it fits really tight on my boobs ,not sure to just go with it or send it back in exchange for a large ,im 137lbs ,34d-27-34 , 5’7
- I’m gonna give this as good of a review as I can：I like the dress
- Very Pretty：This leotard was a pleasant surprise…the material is soft and stretchy, and it seems like it would be really comfortable to wear. Nice quality workmanship, has been through the wash a few times at this point and still looks more or less brand new.
- B+：Fantastic Dress. I’m somewhat concerned that I am becoming addicted to Rockabilly Swing Dresses. They are so flattering and feminine and no matter how many I wear i always get a ton of compliments on them. Total strangers come up and tell me the dress is beautiful, which of course it is! I ironed mine with both Magic Sizing and Spray Starch. The dress is mostly cotton with just the right amount of stretch. Using Magic Sizing and Starch on the dress gives it a professional finished look. In addition I highly recommend wearing a petticoat under this dress (which I ironed with a pressing cloth). It’s a great dress that is made even better with a petticoat. I chose to wear a 110" sash with my dress to help define my waist – it needs all the help it can get! :-)I highly recommend this dress and I plan to buy more! Love it!!!Added 6/28/2015I really hate to go on and on about this dress, but I must! When I went to church today, people were still talking about this dress that I wore to church LAST WEEK! Isn’t that absolutely amazing? This is not only a great dress it leaves an unbelievable lasting impression!!! 2121 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 21 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments184 of 186 people found the following review helpful2.0 out of 5 stars2 dresses, 1 winnerBymargaritamaudiibon June 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseFirst, the good. I ordered the Cute Red in M – I am 5’5, 36C, waist 31. I was a little hesitant since the price was so cheap (aka You Get What You Pay For) but other reviewers seemed to like this very much. I thought, Hell. Why Not. But I decided that if I was going to get one inexpensively priced dress, I may as well get two. So I ordered another in Pure White. What a great summertime dress, right???The Cute Red is why this is even getting 2 stars. It fits perfectly, the material is thin, yes – but it’s not see through, comfortable enough and I planned on having these for warmer weather outings anyway, so that’s not a problem for me. A couple stray threads, but nothing that can’t be snipped without harm to the dress.Again, it’s 22 dollars. No biggie. I love how it lays on me and I’ll probably end up buying a petticoat to go beneath to finish the look, but it can be worn without one just as easily. Came below my knees, made me feel all "Girly Girl" – great purchase.The Pure White – wasn’t.-1) It came with three yellowish stains.-1) Return will be at my cost – I’m not paying for the return of a defective product to China.-1) I can’t wear this dress unless I muddy it up to be a zombie bride or something for Halloween. Hey… that’s not a bad idea. Okay, maybe -1/2.It’s really a shame, because the white dress itself had a really nice faux-eyelet pattern. Going to attempt some soaking in oxy clean – but point fo the matter is, I paid 45 dollars for one usable dress. I guess that still isn’t so bad.DON’T ORDER THE WHITE!!!ps, tried my best to capture the stains as best I could – the third was tiny, but still noticeable. 44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 4 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments174 of 177 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsGreat ChoiceByJennifer Blairon June 12, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: RedVerified PurchaseLoved it. Great material for the price! Quick delivery! 33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 3 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments95 of 103 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsB+ByChion June 12, 2015Size: SmallColor: PurpleVerified PurchaseI got a small, I’m 34-28-34. I plan on using this dress as a wedding guest at a summer outdoor semi-formal wedding.PROS-cute-form fitting at the top-affordable-good for summer or spring-shipping took 13 days for me…which was better than expected! (So plan ahead!)-covered my chest- i did not want to worry about my breasts slipping out of my dressCONS-thin material-overwhelmingly long for a extremely petite person (i am 5ft and even with 2 in heels, it looked weird to me)-high neck-sewing is off in the inside (picture shown)overall B+ 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments50 of 52 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsHope it helpsByPen Nameon July 20, 2015Size: MediumColor: Smart GreenVerified PurchaseSo… I got to say I love the dress. I weight 160 pounds 5’5" usually wear 8-10 for dresses and got me a large size and fitted me a little loose Probably medium would’ve been better. Material is ok. The dress has several stains but I will keep it just because I like it 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments69 of 74 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLeft a good impression!ByBookLoveron May 15, 2015I love vintage 1950s style dresses but they are so expensive! I bought this one on a whim and hoped it would be good quality for a special event coming up. It was above and beyond my expectations! So happy I got this. I received many compliments when I wore it out. Looks great with the perfect heel.
- Five Stars：The outfit fittedy daughter just right
- Five Stars：I bought this dress for 40$. I got it in red it is bright but, that’s what I wanted. I ADORE this dress. It fits perfectly. I am 5.’7 and I weight about 155, I am rather busty and it fits there perfectly. The dress does have a bit of stretch to it. It ordered a medium. I normally wear a size 10 and the reviews seem to suggest to get the size down rather than the size up. So happy I did it fit perfectly.This dress is well made and adorable. I ordered a petticoat to go with it in black and it definitly makes a huge difference. I wouldn’t wear it without one. Many of the recommendations also suggested a cute belt around the middle which I did in animal print and black. The whole outfit together looks amazing and can be dressed up or down for various functions based on shoes and accessories.The tags to say it’s best to dry clean and or hand wash and line dry.I will be ordering this dress in at least one more color.Wish I could give it more stars.
- Not the same color.：The stretch fabric reveals ANY bumps around your middle. Either wear Spanx or exchange. I don’t think that a larger size will make a difference. The wearer needs to have a smooth middle section. Pretty color and nice summer fabric.
- Five Stars：I ordered this dress for a wedding and it worked perfectly. I normally wear a size 6 but I ordered a size 8 and it fit great. I loved the purple color and this is a great dress for the price.
- Love this, but runs small!：Very cute, skirt is a bit on the long side. This leotard will pull and run if your little one is not careful. I will say, most of her classmates have the same leotard, but this one has a bit more detail, I would recommend
- Adorable fit!：This sassy little dress is made of rather flimsy fabric, but that doesn’t ruin the look. The shirring on the sleeves adds to the overall effect quite nicely, and the flared skirt is just right. Thank goodness, it covers my knees. If you are buxom on top, however, this is not the dress for you. It is flattering if you small in the midriff. Size wise, it seems to be right on target or maybe a little small. I ordered a 6 and I usually wear a 4 petite.
- Five Stars：like it
- Absolutely perfect fit and length：I returned this as it was too sheer for my liking and the fit wasn’t as I expected. It runs a bit small. Order the next size up, especially if you are well endowed!
- 5 star：Lovely dress. Fits perfect
- … was a little longer so that it could twirl better. Otherwise：Super cute but runs large and material is stretchy so that makes it seem even bigger.
- Five Stars：This dress is absolutely gorgeous. For anyone with a larger chest, this dress will accentuate what your mama gave you without giving away the whole show for free. The flare at the bottom is flirty and perfect for swing dances or anything like that. this particular color (green) would be a fantastic holiday outfit. I wouldn’t recommend this dress for casual wear as it is certainly an occasion dress. It’s a bit longer than I expected, hitting me (5’10) a little past the knees. If you’re shorter than that, you might have a ballgown on your hands. That being said, the item is of good quality fabric and arrived quickly.
- I l love how she looks when wearing this one：Cute dress. Reminds me of one I wore in the 80’s. My niece loved it.
- Four Stars：Was looking forward to wearing this. But wayyyy too big. I’m 5’3" 96 pounds
- Five Stars：I had actually purchased this dress in red in a size smaller. I was interested in seeing how the 16 fit in comparison and I’ve always liked the color purple. Fit was better. Dress is stretchy so it was just a tad more comfortable. I liked the sleeve but my 19 year old thought they were very old school (which they were which is why I liked it!). All in all, the fit was good, the color was wrong and in the end I found something entirely different. Be careful of where this is shipping ‘from’, I had assumed since it was a ‘prime’ item and reflected ‘free return shipping’ as well that I was getting this from Amazon. It actually came from a seller and when I went to return it, my label reflected my paying for return shipping. I contacted the seller, who was very easy to work with, and they are sending me a return label. They were very customer focused. Although I didn’t keep either dress I’d give them a five as the experience was very good across the board. I just found something that I liked better . . .
- Adorable：Very nice overall, true size, nice quAlity, come with a tank attached to it, just perfect. Comfortable and fresh, my girl love it!
- Nice dress – sizing at least 2 -4 sizes smaller than normal.：this dress is cheap quality and not true to size. I regret buying it. Waste of money that is why there is no return on it, nobody should buy it.
- Five Stars：This is a great dress, unfortunately the large I bought is a bit too big. I read a few reviews before purchasing, but missed one that said "If you’re a size 10, I would recommend sizing down to a medium." I wish I has taken that advice. The dress fits okay, but because the material is stretchy it ends up feeling a bit loose. It doesn’t quite help that I’m a bit smaller chested (a 36B) and so I don’t fill out the top as much as would take to feel fitted. Other than that, I love the color, it is very close to as pictured, and is decently made. If not for it being a bit big, I would simply want to iron out the front folds near the bust before wearing it everywhere, but as it is I will probably exchange for a medium.
- A great dress at a great price!：it is a lot longer than I thought it would be. I will have to cut some of it off and re-hem it. Other than that it is perfect!
- The fabric is not the greatest to the touch：I ended up returning this as the dress fit snuggly along the stomach area. Didn’t do me any favors. Too bad because the color is great and it’s well made.
- Three Stars：Loved the dresses but they were way too small!
- Three Stars：Very cute but too small in top.
- I was a little disappointed with the material and my dress has a small …：I bought this to wear for a wedding and it was adorable! I wore this with a petticoat & the look was exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, my excitement was not to last. It literally began to fall apart on me while I was wearing it! The fabric at the seams was disintegrating. The dress was not tight by any means. If anything it was too loose. I had to repair the dress 4 times by the end of the day and the fabric was still wasting away. I will be asking for a refund.
- MUXXN® Women 1950s Vintage Retro Capshoulder.：perfect
- Five Stars：Very nice
- Dress is great, everything about it is beautiful but at 5’0 …：I purchased this dress for a cocktail party and was very unhappy with the quality. It looks great in the picture but was so unhappy with the material and craftsmanship that I didn’t even try it on.
- Five Stars：Fit everywhere but mid section.
- Five Stars：Runs small, as one or more reviews warned. I ordered a size larger so it worked-out for me. Great color. The V-neck is cut about two inches too low, so I am forced to wear a shell under it. This is so often the case with V-neck dresses. Designers do not seem to understand that many women don’t want to show cleavage. So if too-low-V-neck dresses are not easily matched to a shell to wear under it, I have to pass on the dress.
- Very nice dress although it came wrinkled.：Fits nicely and I’d flattering.
Moncler Women Jacket
- Four Stars：Perfect fit….Love it.
- Very Nice：The dress is so pretty in this pic, but, no way. The dress is poorly made and the fabric is cheap, cheap, cheap. The vendor refunded 1/2 of the price I paid for two dresses, but in the end all I got for my money is a cheap, ugly, dress that is to small. And another dress that is too small. Of course, I could have mailed the items back at my expense, but chose not to spend more money and aggravation.
- ❤：Love this dress! The length is perfect (just past the knee), the sleeves are kind of shorter then the picture shows, but the color is great, and I love the flair skirt. I feel like i’m five again when I where this dress! I wear a size 8 and I got the M and it fits great, I love the stretchy material and the thickness of the whole outfit, I don’t need a slip. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments7 of 9 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsIf you’re on the fence, buy it!ByTuesday Valentineon February 5, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI wish I could give this dress a 4.5, because that seems like the exact rating it deserves, but I’d rather go with a 5 than a 4.Everyone else said it right – order your size. Don’t be safe and order up, because it’ll be too big. I have to order up a size on modcloth and pinupgirlclothing all the time, but this fits just right. It IS super, super stretchy. All the ladies with bigger chests on here saying it fits well in that aspect? I’m a B cup to be generous and there’s no bagging or anything – so I think this dress just accommodates all boobs like a champ.The stitching is great, the bit of mesh around the hem is adorable, and generally I think this dress is going to hold up realllllly well.The material is one reason I would take of half a star – something about it just doesn’t feel great. For the price and how well it’s made, though? Totally worth putting up with a mildly uncomfortable fabric.I’d buy this dress in every color and pattern at this price. I can’t recommend it enough.
- It is breathtakingly beautiful and I love it：Great dress!
- One Star：This is an attractive item. Don’t know how well it will hold up with heavy wear. It costs a little too much for such a small size.
- Not for me：I tried it on and at first thought "this isn’t too bad" — material is very comfortable, skirt has a fun swish when you move, shape is pretty flatering. However, the material was very clingy and undergarment seams were visible through dress (even though I ordered a size up, as other commenters have suggested). The bodice had some strange stitching in it that wouldn’t lie flat, and the skirt came to an awkward point below the knees that looked odd with the low-cut neckline. I’ll be returning this dress for something of a similar design but made of more substantial fabric.
- Great 50s inspired dress!：Beautiful dress. Nice pattern stitched into it and made of somewhat thicker material so I expect it will hold up nicely. Overall great dress for the price!
- Great Dress：Cheap, jersey_like material. I could hear the seams ripping as I was putting it on. Cute style but that’s all there is to it
Moncler Sale Online
- Capezio Girls Flutter Sleeve Dress Leotard, Pink：it fits my 2y vey good.quality also very good. i washed it frequently and it stay like new.I’m very satisfied w/ this product.
- It fit perfectly not too long or too short I would of like it if it had longer sleeves but I’ll be …：I loved this dress, but the arm holes were soooooooooooooooo small and the bust area did not come down over the bust area. The reviews did not give good advice, I would have order a large if I knnew this. Most reviews stated that it fit true to size. Not! I think this is Asian sized, not USA sized. But the dress itself was beautiful, the color was as expected. Sorry, I couldn’t wear it. I gave it to my niece. She loved it!
- Great ballet dress, but runs a bit small：Fits well
- Great fit：This dress is very flattering.
- Elegant, conservative and nursing friendly：Sooo I rated the dress as “Fit as expected” but that’s only because I listened to everyone else’s reviews saying that it runs small. I’m usually a size 4, I ordered a size 6, and it fit perfectly.I’m 5’7 and the dress falls just below my knees so it’s pretty long.I’m not a huge fan of the sleeves but it doesn’t look bad. Also, if you order the black, it’s not a jet black color, more of a pastel black, which I didn’t like but I returned it and am now waiting for the royal blue to come in.The material feels good, and it’s not too thin. Some strings were hanging off but other than that the dress isn’t bad for a nice formal occasion.
- Perfect!!：I would have given this 5 stars but the sizing was a little off due to the level of stretch. I am 5’2" and about 220 (don’t judge) I order a 16 based on the size chart provided and it fit ok but I could have easily gotten away with the 14. Other than that, it is extremely flattering and comfortable.
- Adorable fit!：This dress is a great deal. The shape and quality far exceed what you would expect at this price point. The ruching along the arms is a little odd but not really in a bad way. It’s a bit low cut if you’re busty, but a tank top or something similar underneath would easily make this work appropriate. I’m 5’9 and the length is just at my knees. Perfect for something you can toss in suitcase or overnight bag to be prepared for almost any occasion without needing an iron. It’s simple enough to wear with flats for daytime but can easily be dressed up with heels for going out, meetings, date night, and so on. I’m seriously considering getting it in a few more colors just to have on hand.Apologies for the bathroom selfie — it’s mostly just to show that I’m a bigger girl and this was still incredibly flattering! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments81 of 82 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove itByAmazon Customeron April 15, 2013Size: 10Color: Sapphire BlueVerified PurchaseUsed it for a wedding, my only complaint which isn’t a bad thing is that it is slightly transparent so a slip is required.
- Too tight up top.：Love this dresslike the style very flattering .I plan on ordering some of the other dresses they have.
- Excellent dress. Its exactly as it looks and fit …：I bought this dress to accompany a friend to a wedding. It was phenomenal. As someone who is top heavy it is increasingly difficult to find a dress that fits the bodice comfortably, look spectacular and is not too revealing. The length was perfect, hitting a little below the knee for my 5ft 9 inch frame. Based on other reviews I bought an XL but would probably have been fine with a L since I did have some room. For a little oomph I bought a petticoat underskirt but the dress would have still been beautiful without it. I will be getting this style in other colors because the look is so versatile. I also added a black belt for added flare. You wont be disappointed with this dress no matter how you wear it.
- Sleeves were distracting to me：I was happy with the quality of this item but I never got to wear it because the sizing is not true.
- Five Stars：It fit perfectly
- Beautifull：Very cute and comfortable for my 4 year olds ballet class. Built in skirt is very functional as her separate tutu kept slipping down. Washed well on gentle, no dryer .
- This dress is quite nice, especially for the price：Beautiful and good material. I’m a size 14 and the LG did not fit. It did fit my size 4 daughter. Way off in size. If I order this again I suppose I will have to buy a 5x.
- Cute, but runs very small and clashes with Capezio’s matching tights.：After reading the numerous reviews that Capezio leotards run small, I bought the size up and it fits my daughter perfectly! My daughter wears a 3T (and I would have gotten her the 2T-4T size if wasn’t for all the reviews), so I got her the Small (4-6) and its the perfect size. And I think there’s enough room for her to wear it for a while. Hopefully she likes her ballet class and we’ll get a lot of wear out of it.
- Not for me but it’s a nice dress.：Several previous reviewers commented the dress ran small, I concur. If I had been trying it on in a store, would have taken a Size 8 and a Size 10 into the fitting room with me. The dress falls below the knee, so flattering length. The low neckline can be addressed by pinning some lace to a full slip. The longer sleeve length is also a plus. The dress arrived badly wrinkled, although it was hung up immediately, the wrinkles remained, so the fabric was disappointing.
- I wasn’t expect that it will be good as describe：Great dress! I have a 2 month old and needed something to wear for a wedding. I wanted sleeves, a conservative neckline, and conservative dress length – all the while feeling elegant and beautiful. This dress was perfect. It fit exactly like it should and I felt confident and pretty. Bonus: because of the stretchy material, I was able to even nurse my baby.
- way to long but was very nice dress and it was very easy to fix buy …：It was super cute…. And fit well. But the boobs were small and smashed.
- Flattering AND comfortable? Yes, please!：Loved it!
- Check the sizing chart before you order. Product is lovely but the XL is a sizd 14.：Bought for ballroom dancing, but wearing outside the ballroom – I received a lot of compliments on the dress
- Good but big for：The fabric is really nice, the blue is totally awesome and the fit is outstanding. Might buy another one soon.
- Five Stars：My normal dress size fit very well. You may want to order up if you’re between sizes or have larger arms or bust. I would have kept this if the sleeves had less rouching or were shorter so it was less noticeable. Due to the sheen of the fabric, it was just too much for me. I really liked the fit and neckline. If you like the look of the sleeves, this could be great for you. Hand wash or dry clean. 55% rayon 45% polyester.
- :D：The dress looked just like the picture and fit exactly as expected!
- Five Stars：I am 5’7, 129 lbs. 34C. 27 waist. I got the size small. It fit, but because its stretchy, it has a little bit of give. It definitely hid my figure. It’s a beautiful dress, but I felt like a little girl playing dress up in mom’s clothes. If they offered an XS, I think it would have fit much better! I really wanted to love it! And I think it would be great for those that are just a bit bigger, or have bigger chests! It’s a lovely dress. Just not for me.
- Beautiful.. Will look great as a Derby dress：Love this dress. Ships faster then said. I’ve received so many compliments when I wear it. Washes well.
Doudoune Femme Moncler
- I would have LOVED this dress if the bust would have fit：This is a pretty and flattering dress. It is made of light cotton material. It was a little snug across the chest and a little longer (below the knees) than anticipated, but fit nicely!
- Five Stars：This is a quality garment.I would recommend it.
- Looks lovely：Very cute, skirt is a bit on the long side. This leotard will pull and run if your little one is not careful. I will say, most of her classmates have the same leotard, but this one has a bit more detail, I would recommend
- Terrible：This dress fit perfectly, as measured. I am a curvy size 14-16 so sometimes I am all too aware of things hanging out. But this time I felt normal in a dress. Accentuate the positive and make a girl feel good, my man really liked it too! The stitching seems solid, I threw in a suitcase for a weekend getaway and pulled it out ready to wear.
- Well made but runs SMALL!：I bought this in pink for my almost 3 year old daughter to wear to her dance class. It is really well made and has a nice lining in it. The skirt seems shorter than the one pictured but it still looks fine. My one complaint is that it runs extremely small. She is medium height and weight but I bought a small (4-6) based on the other reviews. It JUST fits her. But there is no way that a 6 year old could fit into this and I doubt it will even fit her until she’s 4.
- Four Stars：It was a perfect fit.
- Very nice dress leotard.：It fitted my tall and slim 4 year old great with some room to spare. It’s comfortable and she looks really cute.
- some of their clothes are very good bargains.：I’m giving it 5 stars even though it runs a bit small. I order small but can sometimes go into a medium. If I lose 5 lbs this will fit much nicer. lol I love the pattern, not all that thrilled about the stretchy material but the design and cut of the dress is very pretty and the too small size is incentive to lose those 5 lbs that need to go anyway.p.s. I bought the black/gray/red flower dress and the pattern is gorgeous and rich looking.
- Nice dress：Love this dress, Im a little short, so I will need to get it hemmed up but it does perfectly otherwise, I could not be happier!
- Five Stars：great !
- Five Stars：perfectly look it good
- Three Stars：I am 5’11". 190lbs. I purchased this dress in blue for an evening event I went to after work. It is now a favorite. All I had to do was swap out accessories and I was ready to go. I received many compliments, both during the day and night. The material flows with you when you walk. It is very comfortable to wear. I wish there were more colors/patterns because I would definitely buy more.
- Five Stars：Not sewn well. White stitching shows in many places.
- This dress is super cute, and I love it：Gorgeous. Got so many compliments on this beautiful dress. The fit is so feminine and beautiful. I’ll be buying more
- Four Stars：Really nice quality and verrry pretty delicate ruffles! My daughter loves it and it is really pretty when she moves in it.
- I couldn’t be happier with this dress：Great dress! Fits beautifully
Moncler Outlet Online Shop
- One Star：Great dress for the money!
- Danny：I normaly now wear a large or medium I lost alot of weight because of fibromyalgia,so I heard that these dresses always run small so I got a x-large it fit OK a bit large in the bust for me I am a 38 c cup,the dress in the waist fit awesome but under the armpits was snug so I am 5’4 tall 168 pounds hope that helps somebody but I will buy again such a beautiful red dress I was very happy
- Four Stars：Love it
- Great Dress, Great Price, Plaids Reversed：I loved this dress, but the arm holes were soooooooooooooooo small and the bust area did not come down over the bust area. The reviews did not give good advice, I would have order a large if I knnew this. Most reviews stated that it fit true to size. Not! I think this is Asian sized, not USA sized. But the dress itself was beautiful, the color was as expected. Sorry, I couldn’t wear it. I gave it to my niece. She loved it!
- Four Stars：My 6 year old felt and looked lovely in this. It was a little pricier than I was looking for, but the quality is very nice. Soft, solky material, but sturdy enough to last until she outgrows it.
- Fit my three year old great with room to grow：True to size. My 2 year old had no complaints wearing it. Soft and comfortable but durable material too. Great purchase!
- Five Stars：I’m so shocked at the quality of this dress. I love it! I got it in a large based off other reviews. I currently wear a 36d. It’s a bit large and I’m sure a medium would have fit fine, but because of the great stretch and flexibility of the dress, it being a bit large doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a bad fit.It fits wonderfully. The cut is extremely flattering to a curvy figure. I have the dress in the green color and it’s as pictured, a vibrant dark green. The material is a heavy weight so not exactly a summer dress, but very comfortable. I love it and can’t wait to wear out out!
- Got these for my step daughters for my wedding. …：The material is soft. The dress is very pretty. I just need to order a size larger. I ordered the size larger and it fits. I took the small one to a friend and she’s going to shorten it to make that one fit. Then I will have two gorgeous dresses. Thank you so much
- Five Stars：I got a medium which sometimes can be a bit small on me, but after noticing the reviews say it was stretchy I took the risk. And it was totally worth it! This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and don’t ride up, the little bit of lace on the bottom edge of the skirt is a great detail. The material feels strong and substantial so it doesn’t look weird or bunch up at all. It really is the perfect dress for any occasion if you accessorize.
- Five Stars：I just got it and i am already in love with it.Really classy look. I did not expect it to go that far below my knees so it was a delightful surprise. I am 5’11 so I was expecting this dress to stop somewhere between 2-3 inches above my knees.Also the fabic is really soft:) feels great. I may order another.
- Two Stars：Great and such good value.
- Five Stars：The description was right on.
- Vintage Dress：I love it! With a little stretch this dress is beautiful especially with the slip!
- Five Stars：My wife bought this product. She is very happy with her purchase!
- Exactly as Expected：very much beautiful! I like so much
- Beautiful dress：I love this dress. It fits perfect. I’m a big lady and wear a size 16, I got the dress in a large and it fits perfectly. It’s not tight at all.
Moncler Body Warmer
- Five Stars：Very good !my daughter is very like.
- Love love love it：Perfect fit. True to size. Great quality.
- Great dress!：Very pretty, just wish it wasn’t so low cut, have to wear something under it.
- Perfect!：Its a beautiful dress! My 3 year old loves it!. I find it a bit sheer but overall the quality and style is very good.
- Dress to Impress!!!：Fantastic dress, will buy again.
- Four Stars：Just love it.
- the v-neck is nice but quite deep：When you buy a dress for $39 you expect that it will be poorly constructed, but the fabric in this dress feels like the thin stuff from which they makehalloween costumes . I will never wear it.
- deformed bust line：Nothing of what looks in the picture. No waist
- Nice dress – a bit on the small side：I am a size 14 dress, 5’9, curvy and wear a DDD cup. The material is great quality for the price and the length was fantastic (longer than usual)- however, the sleeves were not flattering on my frame. I looked about 20lbs heavier so I returned it. However, I imagine a thinner, petite frame would look beautiful in it.
- Short waisted.：The dress fit a little smaller than size chart indicated but the belt was too small.
- Five Stars：Love love this dress!!! The material is stretchy and extremely comfortable I could had easily had gotten the Large! But I just had this one altered. Not a fan of the seam placement in the front but its ok. The only disappointment in the dress was how extremely wrinkled it came! I have a professional steamer did that 2 times and ironed it…still wrinkles! Had to take it to a cleaner and have it pressed! I understand that things get wrinkled in shipping etc but these were some serious wrinkles that took a much bigger hotter iron than what I have! Good thing I ordered it early enough before my event!
- Four Stars：I have purchased 6 or 7 of this style on Amazon so far. Many have been too tight in the bust, some of the boat neck dresses bag out at the neckline, probably because i have a large bust. The only two that fit and look good are theILover Vintage 1950’s Floral Spring Garden Party Picnic Dress (although it is very long) and Lindy Bop ‘Stephanie’ 50s Sunflower & Bird Print Flared Dress (L). I really wanted this be the best one, it is the correct size, it is unlined-great for summer, and it is stretchy cotton, however the bust line is way too short; all the pleating is on top of my bust and the waistline is way too high. looks goofy.I ordered an XL and an XXL, the Xl is plenty large. I am 5’3" 41-34-41, size 12 in most dresses. too bad, this must go back.
- but material was like a latex glove：My wife loves this dress!
- Cute!!：Classy ballet leotard, very well made and suitable for ballet class. It is sure to be loved by all girls in ballet classes.
- Four Stars：A 2x is a US size 12…????? That’s what showed up.
- Runs way small . . .：Cutest little ballet dress around. It does fit a little small, but fine on my tall skinny 3 year old. Has lasted all year and looks great. Washes well – I put it in a lingerie net bag along with her tights and hang dry. I bought it in black also!
Moncler Official Site
- Pretty from a Distance – Bad Material, Awkward Length：This dress is very soft,beautiful, and i love the way the bottom is made. The sleeves on this dress are different than the picture though. They bunch up along the sleeve a lot more. Its still a nice dress. The size i ordered was a 12 and its really made like a 14 so if you buy it get it in the next size down. This also arrived 3 days sooner than expected. I always do the free shipping.
- One Star：Nice and comfy.
- Five Stars：Great and such good value.
- Somewhat Small/Somewhat Large：I ordered this for my daughter and the reviews led me to believe that it ran slightly small, so I ordered larger. It is very stretchy and would be a hard style to alter, so I am returning it and ordered a smaller size. I think this is a beautiful dress and the color is striking! Order one of these! You can’t go wrong for the style, fabric and price!
- Gorgeous：I purchased this for my niece for her Birthday. She absolutely loved it! Fit her very well, the only thing I would comment on is that I do believe it fit a little small for being a size Medium 8-10. Other than that everything was great. Arrived on time with no problems.
- Cute dress, runs large：good material, just too large.
- I love them both, but the sizes differ.：It is a great dress, fit great. Bust not as snug as I would have liked but fit. Many compliments. Very Happy with shipping and product.
- Perfect party dress：I am glad I read the other reviews. Some of the other reviews said they had to buy one size larger. Which I did. It has some room left. I was a swimmer in high school and although most dresses fit my waist perfectly they tend to be too small in the shoulder back area and the larger size helped with that. I was very happy with the fit.
Moncler Jackets For Men
- beautiful：Bought this for my daughter’s ballet use and love the fit and ease so far. Tried other stores but could not find this size and price
- great buy：It’s a little longer than I expected it to be.The fitting is strange as the chest area is still tight for a Large and the waist area a little too loose.But it is still a cute spring dancing dress.
- I love this dress：It for well. Love the material.
- Sizing is off：SO pretty! Love it love love it! I get LOTS of compliments every time I wear it!
- Five Stars：Beautiful fit/style!!
- Cute – but best if you don’t have boobs.：looks so pretty on me, my mistress loves the look
- Four Stars：I bought this in a size 14 based upon the reviews, but it was a tad loose. The dress itself was lovely, though the fabric is a tad thin. It was the length that had me slack jawed. I am 5’10 and this came down to my mid calves. I thought it not a flattering look. So back it went.
- Nice quality：My child and I both love this dress. For the price, I was surprised by the great quality. The fit is as expected, but if size is questionable because you find your child is in between sizes, I would recommend purchasing the larger size, as the top of the dress is form-fitting and it is meant to slip on (no zippers, buttons or hooks that open).
Moncler Coats Mens
- Great LBD：Not well made
- Good… Could have been better：The sizing chart was spot on and the dress arrived before the estimated delivery date. The material of this dress is very light and slinky which was perfect because I needed it for a bridesmaid dress – the wedding was in Vegas.. in AUGUST. I am very pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend this company and this dress, specifically.
- Lovely Retro-styled Dress：Beautiful dress that fit perfectly.
- I still wear it and love it：I just love it fits perfectly I brought a petticoat to put under it and now I love it even more thanks
- Not for me：This is a great dress, unfortunately the large I bought is a bit too big. I read a few reviews before purchasing, but missed one that said "If you’re a size 10, I would recommend sizing down to a medium." I wish I has taken that advice. The dress fits okay, but because the material is stretchy it ends up feeling a bit loose. It doesn’t quite help that I’m a bit smaller chested (a 36B) and so I don’t fill out the top as much as would take to feel fitted. Other than that, I love the color, it is very close to as pictured, and is decently made. If not for it being a bit big, I would simply want to iron out the front folds near the bust before wearing it everywhere, but as it is I will probably exchange for a medium.
- Very pleased with this：So cute. Got a lot of compliments! It was a little smaller than expected.
- so pretty!：Super cute and well made!
- Not for the tall girls：very strange cut to this dress. The arm holes are small and that has NEVER happened to me before. My dad used to call me "chicken wings" because my arms were so skinny. The neck is high and the bust is in the wrong place. I am normally a 6, but ordered an 8 — the 10 would be more strange. I’m going to return it.
Moncler Outlet Online
- … with the red plaid dress – it looks nothing like the picture：Beautiful dress. Well made and the color is exactly as pictured. I bought the green. Be sure to order a size up as everyone suggested. It is also slightly short waisted. And it doesn’t need a petticoat.
- Four Stars：Loved the dress but it’s waistline too high and zipper only opened @ 2/3 it’s length. So too small and thus had to return it.
- Wow!：Live this dress it is beautiful
- Two Stars：Nice dress!!
- Wore to a rehearsal dinner.：The style of this dress is somewhat forgiving. The jersey fabric will stretch to fit. It’s a lovely dress. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it was a little small compared to my Jones of NY similar dress.
- Five Stars：very nice dress and good fabric quality.
- CRAP!!!!!!!!：This is an adorable dress, just be prepared to unwrap an item that needs to be IRONED. I personally found it to be a bit high-necked in the front, but that would work well for larger-busted women who struggle to keep the girls contained. As for me… I have a long torso and smaller chest, and I feel like I might need to alter the front to be a bit lower — not even for the sake of showing cleavage, just because it’s a strange amount of fabric coming all the way up in front. The construction seems pretty solid for the price, just be prepared for a few tiny threads to trim, nothing major. It is fun to twirl in!!! The cap sleeves are very subtle and not too flared — perfect for a girl like me who already has wide shoulders and doesn’t want to accentuate them anymore. Despite thinking I might alter it, I’d have no problem wearing it "as is."
- Beautiful and elegant：Gorgeous dress. Fits well and great fabric with nice stretch. Worth it!
- I would have LOVED this dress if the bust would have fit：This is a very pretty dress. It hangs nicely, and the fabric is thicker than I would have expected. My only issue with it is that it isn’t as fitted as I would have liked.
- cute and true to size.：Adorable dance leotard bought for my 3 year old
- $20 looks like $20 eople!：It fits me well, I ordered an M, and I am 6 feet tall and weigh about 165 pounds.It will be a nice dress to wear to school this fall, for some reason i thought it was going to be more blue than it was when it arrived. I got the flanell one. It’s def cute, and I will probably get another dress from this place.
- Beautiful dress!：Over all I love this dress. It’s fun and light. I ordered a large with fits nicely, except in the chest. I order a large size because it doesn’t always fit, this one is made for someone with huge boobs…like J cup. If you have sewing skills/know someone has them, you should get this dress.My friend and I are going to remove the straps and pull in the bust. I’ll include pictures of what it will look like as well. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments3 of 3 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeauuutiful!ByCalilon July 21, 2015I purchased the polka-dot 50’s themed dress because it looked so elegant. When I received it (which was quickly) I was so excited about it because I buy from this seller all the time! She never disappoints, and the dresses don’t either. Its like a peplum dress, it hugs all the right spots and gives you a nice silhouette. Highly recommend this product to all the women debating!
- Favorite ballet leotard ensemble ever!：😉
- MUXXN® Women 1950s Vintage Retro Capshoulder.：Not bad, but I’m disappointed that it was described as having cap sleeves and the dress I received is most assuredly sleeveless. Even comparing the picture to my dress there is quite a difference in the amount of fabric in the "sleeve" area. It’s stretchy, so if you have the slightest tummy roll, be aware that it WILL show. Length is great. I ordered the red, mostly because the picture looked more like cranberry, lol, but it’s VERY red! It is a bit difficult to see the neckline clearly in the picture, but there is a cross-weave of fabric. It’s low, but not out of control.
- Sizing is off：Beautifull dress
- Flattering fit. Dressy w/o being pretentious.：Good choice
- Adorable – great quality – my kid loves it – …：This was $25 with free Prime shipping. It is the most comfortable of all the girls’ leotards so we will be ordering more of this type. We got the size I for a five year old who is on the plumper side.
- Hope it helps：I was expecting a better fit. It does look well made and it’s very pretty just didn’t fit as expected so I’m pretty sad about that.
- I was hoping for s nice tea length dres but this falls awkwardly at my …：So I was a little wary about ordering this dress because of the mixed designs and sizing charts, but I took a chance on it because of the price. I ordered the smart black dress in an XXL, and it fits like a glove. I love it!! Usually when I order from sellers based in China I have to order two, or even three sizes, up but since the XXL was the largest size I went with it. I typically wear a 16/18 or 16w in dresses and my measurements are 45/37/45, just so you have a reference. The style is flattering and classy and the material has a bit of stretch so it is comfortable too.The only problem I encountered was that the included belt was waaaay small. It was definitely not the size of the dress. I contacted the seller about the size issue and they responded very promptly and gave me a partial refund.In summary, if you are on the fence about this dress, give it a go! It’s the perfect little black dress, and you just can’t beat the price.
- Not for me：Received the dress yesterday, and although it fits throughout the top, it was really long & is now being altered. I’m about 5’4, small frame & I bought a 6. The model must have been considerably taller than me, because it was hitting me mid-calf, rather than how it looks on the model- around knee length. Very unflattering. Other than that, it’s a nice dress. I wouldn’t have purchased it if I tried it on, but I think I’ll like it better when it fits. If you’re on the shorter side, you might want to make note of this. I rated the sizing as runs somewhat large, but that’s only for the length.
- Five Stars：My daughter is a very small 19 month old. I was worried when I purchased this that she would drown in it. However, after reading reviews on how small it ran I decided to give it a try. I purchased the toddler size and while it is a little bit big it isn’t as bad as I expected. It does tend to stretch out after she wears it for a bit but it shrinks back up after a wash.My biggest problem with this outfit is snags. My daughter wore it one time and the skirt was already full of snags. I have no idea how but she’s a toddler and is all over the place.
- Five Stars：Great dress!
- Four Stars：Pretty dress, it is small in the bust for me.
- it is a great dress!：That size fits me well, but the fabric is polyester. I will return it because I am allergic to that type of material.
- Four stars only：it’s small but I am determined to loose 10lbs to fit into it so I am keeping it. It wasn’t like it was too expensive to do that but I wouldn’t make a habit of these things.
- “Navy” blue dress is the cobalt color shown in the picture. Great fit. Nice fabric and zipper.：I like the style of the top of this dress but the material is too stiff, almost like heavy swimsuit material, for the bottom part to hang nicely. I felt way too hippy and I’m 5’8 and 135. I missed the cut-off to send it back
- Beautiful and quality craftsmanship：Beautiful, but longer than depicted, and I have long legs to begin with.
- Gorgeous dress：It fit a little too big. I liked the dress, it didn’t work the event I was going to and the size was a little big.
- perfect fit!：This is a nice quality leotard. My daughter is a smaller sized 6 and it fits her perfectly so a taller and larger size six may not be comfortable in it.
- I fell in love with the print and style of this dress：I hate it. The line does not go to your waiste like it looks in the picture. It goes right under your chest which is unflattering and makes it look like a child’s dress.
- tight in the bust for the size chart and returns …：a little bit large on top but great dress! excellent quality for the price.
- I’m sick of looking so it’ll have to do but would have been happier if it were actually white：I was really surprised at the quality of the fabric. The fabric is actually kind of thick, while still being able to stretch. Now the fit is somewhat large so I would size down unless you are very well endowed. The waist and hip areas of the dress are a little bit big on me but it’s nothing that a wide belt won’t fix.
- GREAT DRESS：This is good for people with long torsos and necks. I’m going to end up pulling the skirt up at the waistband and sewing it and then cutting a slit in the neck and folding the neck in to form a triangle at the bust. Still, it’s a steal and I got the package SUPER quick! Definitely planning on ordering from this seller again.
- Cute：So adorable! Love the cap sleeves!
- Five Stars：Love it! Fit well – looks great!
- Two Stars：Too small up top
- Gorgeous Dress：Perfect 50s style dress. The size was perfect.
- Five Stars：I used the Size Chart and ordered a 3X, thinking that would work for an 18/20. The tag on the dress I rec’d said "3x" but also said "US16." That information would have been really helpful to have ahead of time — it did, indeed, look a lot more like a 16 than a 3X, and was pretty tight on me — I was able to get it on because it’s very stretchy, almost like a swimsuit. So, just be prepared that you might be doing some exchanging. The tags tell me they are aware of the sizing issues but aren’t telling.
- Super cute：Very beautiful Capezio.
- Fabulous!!：I am only giving 4 stars because the dress runs somewhat big. This dress has a stretchy material. But that does not change the look of the dress! It’s still very pretty! I am thinking about exchanging for a medium instead of a large though. I am 5’7 180lbs with a 38DDD bust and the large is sllllightly too stretchy in some spots for me. And the dress does go past my knees.
- My Niece Loved It!：I bought this for my 6 year old and it fits perfectly. Looks adorable and doesn’t ride up her cheeks!
- I’m genuinely surprised at how great this dress is：Fit was okay, but DO NOT BUY the "BLUE CHECK" version until you read this. The "blue check" dress is not blue (that said, it does match the website picture – brown and black plaid) but it is made of FLANNEL! Who wears a brown plaid flannel "spring garden party" dress? The description said "cotton" or "cotton blend" which, I guess, technically includes flannel, but REALLY? Flannel is for winter. I live in a Zone 10 garden area – Spring, Summer, and Fall are HOT here. I can’t imagine actually wearing this dress to any garden party. The dress in this style made out of flannel looks like a schoolgirl’s jumper that shrank into a fit-and-flare shape. Not good.
- Great quality and soft：Fits my 2 year old perfectly. My daughter has a little belly and the materials stretches nicely to accommodate her and a diaper. The dress is very cute and my daughter loves it. It’s hand wash only.
- Nice dress for Normal People：A little bigger/longer than what I expected but still a very pretty dress! My friends love it!
- Perfect!：Super cute for creative movement. It says air dry but I’ve put it in the dryer a few times in a hurry. It seems to shrink a little bit which is good for my tiny one. The skirt gets a little static if you put it in the dryer. I love that it has a liner all throughout the inside for not such a skimpy outfit.
- Beautiful! The beauty is enhanced by the fit：The dress came relatively fast and fit great. My only complaint would be the dress is super long. Im 5’5 and it almost reaches my ankles. Nothing a few slight alterations can’t fix!
- Five Stars：I have purchased 6 or 7 of this style on Amazon so far. Many have been too tight in the bust, some of the boat neck dresses bag out at the neckline, probably because i have a large bust. The only two that fit and look good are theILover Vintage 1950’s Floral Spring Garden Party Picnic Dress (although it is very long) and Lindy Bop ‘Stephanie’ 50s Sunflower & Bird Print Flared Dress (L). I really wanted this be the best one, it is the correct size, it is unlined-great for summer, and it is stretchy cotton, however the bust line is way too short; all the pleating is on top of my bust and the waistline is way too high. looks goofy.I ordered an XL and an XXL, the Xl is plenty large. I am 5’3" 41-34-41, size 12 in most dresses. too bad, this must go back.
- Great dress：I will be returning this dress…its a lovely color…but as others before me have pointed out…the sleeves are reminiscent of an 80s prom dress….the v-neck is nice but quite deep. If I were to keep it I would need to pin it or something as it gaps wide open (and I’m a 38DD)
- bit big and color is not exact but not bad.：i measure 41-33-41, 34G, usually a size 12. I bought the Large. it fits very well, comfy and somewhat form fitting, not tight. covers my bust w/o too much cleavage peeking out, it does however make me look bustier. maybe i won’t wear it to work. the burgundy is more of a brick red. it is cotton, rayon and 5% spandex. the fabric has some weight to it so it hangs well. While i don’t love the color with my skin tone, i do love the dress-may exchange for another color. If you are curvy, i can’t see how you could go wrong with this dress.
- Nice dress：Beautiful and it’s figure-flattering. Another 1950’s classic. This one looks like a Marilyn Monroe outfit.
- Five Stars：My daughter loves this!
- I requested a return and am definitely satisfied with the service I received：Dress was amazing. Quality and price were great. A little snug at the chest but the stretch material made it all work. I added a black petticoat to complete the look. I would buy this again.
- Buy Big：This dress is so beautiful! I’m 5’4", about 110 lbs or so, and usually wear a size small. I wear a 32-A size bra, and have about a 28 or so inch waist. I ordered the small size, and it fit like a glove. It falls a few inches below my knees (I have a short torso with long legs compared to most women; not sure how that at impacts the length of this dress compared to most women, though I’m guessing it would be slightly shorter on most). The fabric is just slightly stretchy (but not a whole lot), just enough to keep me from feeling restricted in movement. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because the armholes are too small. They are quite tight under my armpits. Thankfully I can sew… I’m going to remove the binding around the holes with a seam ripper, cut the holes a bit bigger, then sew on new binding. That will make it PERFECT! 😀
- Adorable：This was $25 with free Prime shipping. It is the most comfortable of all the girls’ leotards so we will be ordering more of this type. We got the size I for a five year old who is on the plumper side.
- Great style：I need directions to explain how to take it back. Thank you.
- Five Stars：Returned
Moncler T Shirts
- Too small. Measured to be accurate knowing they run …：I like it a lot but it is too small. I did not return it however because it is my incentive to loose weight.
- Five Stars：Wear’s AND LOOKS GREAT ON
- Runs small, skirt is too easy to snag.：Cutest thing in the world on my kindergartener. Can’t believe it. NIce price too.
- Four Stars：Wish they made this in extra small….the small size is perfect for my 5’9, 135# daughter, but was too large for me, I’m assuming the small size is 4-6, and I wear a size 0-2. Beautiful dress, Beautiful material- does have give/stretch, Very happy with purchase, especially since my daughter loves it!
- Dance Class：It’s beautiful, I bought it for my 6 year old daughter and she loved it! She looks adorable dancing .. A little small in size indicating (6-8) because I do not think it fits a 8 year old girl ..
- Buy it!! You wont regret it.：Classy, stunning, and beautiful. I am 5’5 in the 170lbs area and this dress hides all those imperfections below the torso. I get many compliments when I wear it. The length is perfectly set right below the knee. If it’s slightly chilly, I throw on a black cardigan and it looks great. I highly recommend this dress.
- Sweet little leotard：Great Fit!!!
- Very disappointed.：Cute dress but runs very small
- I love this dress：I am 5’4" 140 lb. bust size 36D. I fall between a petite and regular so I usually go for the regular and find the torso a bit long but do-able. The dress is a very good fit per the sizing and the other reviews. In the bust area there is generous material so this is probably a better fit for a medium to a larger busted woman. The material is very nice and a substantial weight for a stretch fabric and something that could definitely be worn to a formal occasion. It feels very good on and looks great. Overall I am very happy with this purchase and recommend giving it a try!
- love it：This dress is beautifully made, but is MOST DEFINITELY NOT COTTON! The iron left a mark on the fabric, even on the lowest setting. It came wrinkled, and it needed to be ironed through a sheet of Tephlon. Definitely not cotton. Also, the "sleeves" are narrower than shown in the picture. Otherwise, it’s beautiful, it fits great, and I can wear it with Converse without getting too many funny looks.
- This dress is really cute：Fits beautifully, but the green is much brighter than I expected. Not sure when or where I can wear it now because I stand out like a traffic light.EDIT: It also bleeds in the wash (my husband’s jeans now all have a greenish cast) and shrinks like crazy!!! It used to be 2 inches below the knee and is now 2 inches above my knees!!
- Five Stars：daughter loves it
- skirt too full for me：It was somewhat small and too long.
- It fitted my tall and slim 4 year old great with some room to spare：Fits my 2 year old perfectly. The material is very light and comfortable. Perfect for dance class.
- Pretty But Tight：I’m kind of glad this purchase didn’t work out – the product was ultimately WAY TOO SMALL and when it arrived, it was sealed in a bag but the fabric on the sleeves had small pulls. It’s very cute and soft in a beautiful pink, my advice would be to order the larger size. Just didn’t work out for us.
- ADORABLE little dance costume：It’s beautiful, I bought it for my 6 year old daughter and she loved it! She looks adorable dancing .. A little small in size indicating (6-8) because I do not think it fits a 8 year old girl ..
Moncler Jackets Outlet
- Good buy：Excellent
- Five Stars：This dress fits well, but I was hoping for more of a dark chocolate brown. This is a bit "rusty" tinted. The fabric seems cheap.
- A bit larger than stated. Not too difficult to …：So beautiful
- A little small in the bust：This dress was so incredibly small that the top doesn’t span the width of my bosom so I have to wear a t-shirt underneath it if I’m to wear it. (I’m a B cup, so it’s not as if I have a large chest.) The dress in general was so tiny that there is absolutely no way anyone could wear it as a dress—it can only be worn as a makeshift flowy top.When I attempted to return it, the seller told me that to ship it back to China would cost me a significant sum and suggested instead that I keep the clothing and be refunded a portion of the amount that I paid. After a little back and forth, I was refunded half of the amount that I spent.
- Very nice!：I did not receive the flutter-sleeve dress – what I received instead was the camisole version. Disappointed as I would have much preferred the flutter-sleeve for my little girl. Ordered a size up and it fit perfectly.
- I got this beautiful dress a few weeks ago：I don’t usually write a review, but I love this dress and I wish there were some more like this. The order and delivery was 10 days. Thanks
- Great Dress：I’m a 16, I ordered a 16, I needed a shaper only to hide my back fat and rolls – a little snug in the core. Enough fabric to pin bust so cleavage didn’t show. Comfy, thin, perfect SoCal Christmas dress – wore it to church got compliment after compliment.
- Three Stars：Cute dress that stretches as I move.
- Two Stars：Great dress.
- Got the floral print- LOVE IT：Stunning. Fits perfect. I received so many compliments.
- Nice polished cotton：I did order an extra large just to be sure. This dress is super cute, and I love it. It got here in a good amount of time and in decent packaging too which was nice.
- Love it：I expected the color to be a darker green and it’s smaller than expected. Cute dress though, I still wear it and love it
- I’m sick of looking so it’ll have to do but would have been happier if it were actually white：I received the dress much sooner than originally stated. It was lovely. I was so excited to get it. But, it didn’t fit. Maybe it would soon? Currently dieting and exercising- but … Anyway, I requested a return and am definitely satisfied with the service I received. Will shop here again!!
- Cute!!：Child is growing up fast. What fits just right now will be a hand-me-down tomorrow. We bought a second one next size up.
- Be Careful of Ordering Wrong Size：There are other manufacturers available through Amazon that cater to this style of dress for comparabl prices and better quality. That’s why I sent this dress back. I received better dresses so I’m going back to those sellers. This dress was a nice stretchy fabric but they used white stitching which shows up against the seams making for an ugly contrast against the dark fabric. Should have used dark thread, simple enough. Also the bodice of the dress was a bit awkward. For someone endowed, and for reference I’m 39-30-40, the neckline as well as the waistline rode high. I would also suggest hemming the dress a few inches if you are under 6 feet tall.
- BEST DRESS EVER!：I love this dress so much! First off, I’m 5’4, 150 lbs and have a 36D bust. (To me, measurements always help in reviews so you kinda relate to where you are size wise with the reviewer.) I was afraid that the medium would be tight, but it fits really well and is even a little loose in the waist so it’s not skin tight. The skirt is full and has a great shape, too. The dress is just really well-made.
- Cute dress. Came 2 weeks earlier.：Best fitted dress ever! Fits and flares in all the right places.Shipped slow but worth the wait. I want one in every color.
- Just didn’t fit right.：Very nice for the money,.
- Top is see through. No extra fabric to conceal …：The small fits my tall 3 year old but just about! Otherwise it’s beautiful quality and the flutter sleeves are very pretty.
- It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.：I love it.Will buy another one but in a different color from this line. 😉
- Five Stars：I bought this dress to accompany a friend to a wedding. It was phenomenal. As someone who is top heavy it is increasingly difficult to find a dress that fits the bodice comfortably, look spectacular and is not too revealing. The length was perfect, hitting a little below the knee for my 5ft 9 inch frame. Based on other reviews I bought an XL but would probably have been fine with a L since I did have some room. For a little oomph I bought a petticoat underskirt but the dress would have still been beautiful without it. I will be getting this style in other colors because the look is so versatile. I also added a black belt for added flare. You wont be disappointed with this dress no matter how you wear it.
- Not for tall woman, Size 8 was closer to a 4：Very nice material is good quality
- daughter loves it：beautiful
- … arrived unfortunately it was too small the dress is beautiful excellent quality I would recommend this to anyone we …：It was only 20 bucks..great value for that price! Everyone loved it and thought it could def be worn to other events (not just a 50s party) It was a tiny bit snug for a medium. pressed up nice. Wore it with the petticoat/crinoline.
- beautiful dress!：Love the dress
- Super cute leotard and skirt – runs small!!：The quality is very good, it has a nice lining which is important with white. But be sure to order a little larger than you think you need. My daughter is 40.5" tall and 40 lbs, and this size barely fits. It’ll be good for this spring, but that’s probably it.
- I bought this dress for fun to hopefully wear when we visited the Lucy Desi …：Got it early and it fit perfectly!!!
- Five Stars：I like the style of the top of this dress but the material is too stiff, almost like heavy swimsuit material, for the bottom part to hang nicely. I felt way too hippy and I’m 5’8 and 135. I missed the cut-off to send it back
- It’s cute and you get what you pay for：It is snug in the bust as advertised but there is some stretch to the material. Dress is made of a light material. It has a few string that will need to be cut, but nothing extreme. This dress make me feel ultra feminine and pretty without being to revealing. Love it!
- Five Stars：This is the most beautiful dress I have ever bought. It came a very small package and I was afraid it would be too small and skimpy. Not the case. This dress slips on and settles onto the body just beautifully. It is stunning. I bought the black. No need for a slip. The fabric is of good quality and is not too see through. My search for the perfect dress is over. Now I just have to find shoes and bag for it!
- Very cute：This is a cute dress but it arrived with a little dirt smudge on the front and didn’t seem to be packaged very well. It looks to run a bit small which is what I read in earlier reviews. I adjusted accordingly and am glad I did. I guess I must rate it based on the whole experience so that is why I give it three stars.
- Great dress：Great dress git lots if complaints runs smaller so I order one size up.
Cheap Moncler Coats
- Nice summer dress…：Excelent
- Two Stars：It looks nothing like in the picture. It is fair.
- Four Stars：Wasn’t even close to the right size
- I’m genuinely surprised at how great this dress is：I take chances anytime I order from unknown sellers because I have to go by their size charts which often are wrong, such as is in this case. I ordered XXL based on several reviews and this dress is huge at the bottom and shows a great deal of bosom on both sides which will require a cardigan.But the dress is so lovely, I will suffer through this 100 degree Texas weather with a cardigan just so that I can wear it. I can get away with the wide bottom due to the shape of the dress. Glad I purchased it.
- Five Stars：I absolutely love this dress! You can dress it down or dress it up for any occasion. My measurements are 34-26-36 and I got a small and it fits just right! I’m also 5’11" and it still long enough.
- Fits great and very high quality material：My little girl loves the skirt. Great quality. No complaints!
- Frumpy：Nice dress nice color
- Really cute dress. Shipping was much quicker than expected …：Very cute but too small in top.
- Great dress for the money!!：I returned it for a size 8
- Nicely made but beware of sizing.：I bought this item in a S (4-6) for my 3 yr old daughter who is a little bit tall for her age so she usually wears 4t clothing. It fit perfectly and I believe she still has room to grow in it. I bought it just for one little dance recital but she will probably be wearing this for ballet the rest of the year! She loves it and doesn’t want to take it off. Happy child=Happy Mom.
- not at all conducive to dancing comfortably at a wedding：Beautiful dress! Fits as expected!
- Two Stars：Very nice
- Pretty dress. Ordered size 2：It is gorgeous, elegant, and fantastic. The color is exactly as in the picture, the size fits perfectly, and the delivery was super fast
- Cute!：My daughter wears a size 4T (sometimes 5T) and the 4-6 size fit perfectly. She loves this leotard and the fact that it comes with a skirt.
- Put together like a one for a toy doll：There is a good bit of stretch in the material so it is really comfortable. Everyone loved it.
- My Daughter Loves This!：This is a cute dress but it arrived with a little dirt smudge on the front and didn’t seem to be packaged very well. It looks to run a bit small which is what I read in earlier reviews. I adjusted accordingly and am glad I did. I guess I must rate it based on the whole experience so that is why I give it three stars.