Skip to content
- cute and true to size.：Adorable dance leotard bought for my 3 year old
- Other than that its adorable and material holds up to her busy body：Very cute and comfortable for my 4 year olds ballet class. Built in skirt is very functional as her separate tutu kept slipping down. Washed well on gentle, no dryer .
- Nice fit and flattering too：Very pretty dress. The only problem is that is was a little long, but that was to be expected because I am 5′ 2". Just wish they had a petite size, but other than that, a good dress. Also, be careful because the material snags easily.
- ACEVOG Women’s Vintage Sleeveless Rockabilly… Red and black：The dress was super cute but way small. needed at least 2 sizes bigger than what i ordered and that is a blow to the ego. the material is satin like so shiny wasn’t expecting that.
- George algae Oklahoma city：I purchased this dress to wear as part of an Alice in Wonderland costume. The blue is very vibrant, not a natural looking blue. the material doesn’t breathe i got warm just trying it on, however it fits perfectly due to this fabric. it fits like a glove because it stretches slightly. I am pretty athletic and typically have trouble with "feminine" clothes but this dress feels great. I bought a petticoat to wear under the dress but it hasn’t arrived yet. I am 5’5" with a long waist and short legs. The skirt starts above my belly button and the hem is just below the knees. I ordered a large.
- so pretty!：Bought this item for my niece, she loves it!!
- Was very happy with the quality of this dress：I ordered this for my granddaughter’s fourth birthday. She is on the small side. It fits very well, but not snug. That is fine since I am hoping for it to last all year. Very well made. She loves it!
- B+：Took less time than estimated to deliver so that was nice. The shade is MUCH brighter than it appears on screen. The arms holes are bit tiny and uncomfortable, and you need a REALLY good push-up or corset to get your boobs in the right place. Fabric is stretchy which makes up for the cut being slightly too small. Otherwise a great dress. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful1.0 out of 5 starsThen again, maybe notByjustdani23on August 28, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseThis looks like a lovely dress in the photos, I’ll give you that. As a frequent buyer of vintage- and retro-style dresses on Amazon, I have to say that this was the first absolute dud I’ve ever found. In person, the ACEVOG Vintage 1950’s Floral Spring Garden Party Picnic Dress Party Cocktail Dress is a garish and cheap green, not the midcentury kelly green like the photo displays. The "sweetheart" neckline actually hits up at the collar bone, and the "full" midi circle skirt barely flounces. The "cotton blend" is very polyester, which gives it a bit of stretch and give, but doesn’t allow the dress to flow like it should. I wore it once, bravely, and felt like I looked terrible. After one wash, the cheap hems flipped out and the fabric crinkled and shrunk into a tiny mess that now hangs on a modest hanger in the back of my closet. There are great retro dresses on Amazon. This is assuredly not one of them!
- To Be the Life of the Party：Wore this when a group of us attended local theatre presentation of Grease. It was perfect. Tons of complements and soooo fun to wear!
- What an awesome dress!：The picture does not portray how low-cut the top is . Even if I could pin it together to be 3-4 inches higher, it would still be too low. I’m not a prude, but I am not a provative dresser either. I didn’t care for the ruched sleeves. The picture makes them appear slimmer than they actually are. I thought of Jerry Seinfeld’s puffy shirt (remember that classic episode??) when I tried the dress on. It is a lovely style and color, and the fabric skims the body, but the sleeves detracted and the neckline was cut to Brazil. Perhaps on a taller woman (I’m 5′ 2"), the neckline would work.
- So cute and silky!：I guess I shouldn’t have been too surprised that it didn’t really last…. it shrunk considerably when I washed it (as in, it started out below the knee and ended up mid-thigh).
- excellent for dance：My daughter is a fairly tall and skinny 4 year old. This fits perfectly. It is good for immediate use. Not much to grow into without it hurting or pulling her shoulders. Cute design and good quality. It might or might not fit a normal or tall 5 or 6 year old = would be too short.
- Very Cute, but my daughter is about 4 1/2 …：I love this pink ballet leotard. Fits my 3.5 year old daughter really well. Not too tight. We’ve been using it for 4 months now, about once a week. I wash it on delicate and hang to dry.
- Worth every penny：Written by my wife: "I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!! It’s my new favorite. I feel so stylish and feminine! If I could wear it to church every week, I would!" 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments13 of 15 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!ByLoyal Amazon customeron March 20, 2014Size: 8Color: PurpleVerified PurchasePurchased on a Thursday evening for a Saturday afternoon wedding. Had it overnighted (along with another dress) and crossed my fingers it would fit and be flattering. I LOVED IT!!! Not sure why others have said the material is cheap. It was exactly what I expected and was looking for! I recently lost 55lbs and wanted something that would be comfortable, cover my arms (which I am still a little self conscious about) and look elegant. It was PERFECT! Hugged and hung in all the right places!! I received in insane amount of compliments and could not have been happier!!
- Five Stars：Beautiful fit/style!!
- Cute dress, runs large：good material, just too large.
- Five Stars：This is a beautifully constructed dress. My full figured friends will understand what a compliment that is. I wanted to love it so much. But the material is awful. It is rough and cheap looking and just yuck. Sighs I’ll look for this designer again. They have talent they just have awful fabric.
- I was really hesitant about this because it sounded too good from the reviews：Love love love it!I’m right under 5’10" and around 135 lbs and ordered a medium. This dress fit me well and went down to right above my knees. The only thing I would say is that there is extra room for a bigger bust. I’m only a 34/36B so there’s extra fabric around the bust that I’m going to have to pin back.
- If you’re on the fence, buy it!：A bit larger than stated. Not too difficult to take in, though. My teenager with little sewing experience looked up how to take it in on the internet and now it works perfectly. She loves it!
- Nice dress – sizing at least 2 -4 sizes smaller than normal.：It is okay. The material is a matte cheap looking fabric. Runs a little small in the arm openings. Received it wrinkled beyond belief. Had to get the wrinkles professionally removed. Wouldn’t pay $30 in the store for it.
- Five Stars：Was not attractive on.
- Great quality：My 3 year old loves this, tight fit as the other reviews fit, but should be able to use for about a year.
- great deal on a beautiful dress：love it
- It’s an adorable ballet outfit：My daughter of 5 years loves the dress and wears it for her ballet class. Since she’s quit short of her age, it fits her well. So i guess, it was a big help that I read few reviews before placing the order.
- Nice dress：Love this dress, Im a little short, so I will need to get it hemmed up but it does perfectly otherwise, I could not be happier!
- DEEP Purple：Beautiful rich color and fit.
- love it!：The small fits my tall 3 year old but just about! Otherwise it’s beautiful quality and the flutter sleeves are very pretty.
- Good dress, little imagination：Runs really small, it itched my daughter under the shoulder!
- Very Cute, but my daughter is about 4 1/2 …：I did not receive the flutter-sleeve dress – what I received instead was the camisole version. Disappointed as I would have much preferred the flutter-sleeve for my little girl. Ordered a size up and it fit perfectly.
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!：I am 5’8 weighing 150 ordered (10), I ordered on the basis of one reviewer with a picture of her in the dress. I believe she was 5’2. the pic showed the dress hitting right below her knee so I figured I got 6 inches on her this will come above my knee which is what I wanted. The top portion of the dress was just not enough material to cover my 37c boobies, I would have been tugging all night long. Im 55 years young, and this dress fell on me so long I felt like a granny….the kind we remember from the old days. Anyway the dress went back, love the look but the overall fit was just way off not properly made at all..
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress, fits perfectly. Very flattering and excellent material. Accentuates your figure while still allowing you to breath and move. Stylish and comfortable.
- Excellent quality but fits small：Loved it! Fits perfectly. And the quality is very nice. It is cuter in person than it looks in the picture online.
Moncler Kids Coats
- Love it!：I am so happy with this dress. You can easily make the neckline modest by wearing something under it. It makes me feel beautiful and the colors are exact. I have the purple, royal blue and light blue. I recommend this to everyone. I am 105 lbs. 5’3" and small is perfect for me
- Excellent：Buy some blue sparkly shoes to go with this pretty blue dress.
- Very Cute!：Very cute. Am pleased with purchase, but would agree with other reviewers that said that it runs small. My daughter is turning 4 (we purchased it for her 4th birthday), and it fits perfectly. She wears a 5T.
- Four Stars：great dress
- Adorable：Thank you! It was perfect!
- meh：Dress was cut smaller than expected but the material and colors are very nice. Got it about a week earlier than the packaging said.
- Great dress for the money!!：Fit perfect
- Great dress!!：I was slightly hesitant to purchase this because of my size and buying dresses without trying them on just never seems to work out for me. One of the other reviewers attached photos of herself in the dress and gave her chest size so I decided to go for it…SO glad I did!I love this…I LOVE THIS! I bought it in red and when I get paid I am coming back to buy it in black too!This is super cute and flattering. Has a nice heavy material, but not smothering…point is it should hold up with wearing and washing.I got a petticoat to wear under it and it really adds to it, but is not required for cuteness.Highly recommend!
- Zipper sticks, but fits great!：The small is a Fantastic fit on my 5’7" hourglass frame. I usually wear women’s small for blouses and a 4-6 pants.
- Fits as I thought, looks great on.：It’s a nice dress but made for busty women. I ordered a medium and the top part fits me very loose, I’ll have to get it adjusted.The polka dots are big which I don’t really like (the image shown has tiny polka dots). Fabric is nice but gets wrinkly quite easily. Overall it’s a cute dress for the price.
- taxidermy & Barbara Streisand：Pretty dress but not good for anyone very busty.Pic shows the waist falling at natural waistline but it’s closer to an empire.The seam cuts across the middle of my chest and ruins the line of the dress.
- Five Stars：Love the dress. Fits perfectly! The material is soft and flows nicely. The cut of the dress is lower than what the picture shows but is easily fixed with an under shirt.
- Good Deal：Thankfully I read the other reviews before I purchased. The leotard is made well and looks adorable on my daughter, but she normally wears a size 4T and I bought her this in a girls size 4-6. It fits perfectly.
- Loved at first until the zipper broke completely off：It’s just a little snug across the chest… And it’s a bit longer than I expected, but it’s very pretty and still looks nice on.
- Material is nice weight. Construction is good.：I took my measurements and due to wider hips ordered a size up. It was roomy but I was so excited that it looked really good.It didnt make me look fatter. If I had time I would’ve sent it back and ordered a size smaller. But over all I absolutely LOVE it!!! It came the next day!!! and the price was great. I am very satisfied!!!
- Not try to size, in size chat said 2xx …：Too much material on the waist just on the sides making the hips looking broader than it really is! I am usually a medium (6 – 8), the XL does not fit me… its a tight squeeze at the chest area and not very flattering!!
- One Star：I’m a 38DD with a 33 inch waist and a large fits perfectly. There is some stretch, but it holds its shape. And at 5′ 6" it hits right below the knee. The fabric is not the greatest to the touch. It’s more durable than luxurious. Excellent for a party girl who maybe spills on herself from time to time. Fabric aside, I love it and bought it in two colors.
- I just love it fits perfectly I brought a petticoat to put …：Got this for my mom and she loves it! It is a bit loose but not noticeably! Love
- Beautiful dress with a made-for-me look：I purchased this dress 2 days ago, with a petticoat ($17) and it arrived today. I am shocked by how stretchy and heavy the fabric is! This dress appears to be well made, and is SUPER comfortable. I bought it to wear at Disney World Hollywood Studios for dinner, and it’s 50′ vibe is going to be PERFECT! Size wise, it is bigger than I expected. The size Small I ordered came with a tag that said "Size 6", so keep that in mind when ordering!! I’m usually a pretty solid size 4, but I feel that a size smaller probably would have been a little too tight to have a comfortable evening in. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1.0 out of 5 starsNot for tall woman, Size 8 was closer to a 4ByMCNJon August 27, 2015Size: MediumColor: Lightblue DotVerified PurchaseThis dress said a size 8 (M) but fit MUCH tighter than the dress I love from the same company that is a 6- the seamstress made some mistakes here. I am tall and athletic and so it may just be my build (5’8/145) and fit a size 6 as long as the torso is accommodating. So many dresses are made for 5’5 women. Anyway- Just be warned if you are tall and have a long torso or even above average in the slightest this is not the dress for you. The color was also very "Alice in wonderland" as my husband put it. They make other great dress though with good deal- this one will be going back.
- Five Stars：Good quality!! My tall 3 year old wears size 4-6.
- Good quality fabric：Wear’s AND LOOKS GREAT ON
- Strange Cut to this dress：Dress was cut smaller than expected but the material and colors are very nice. Got it about a week earlier than the packaging said.
- FUN FLIRTY FLATTERING!：Not a "pretty" cocktail dress but more like the bridesmaid dress you’ll never wear again…..
- Couldn’t be more pleased (with a couple of warnings)：I look so GOOD in this dress. I have one of those kinda-curvy bodies; I’m short, not quite hourglass shaped, and I carry my weight in my midsection. Not a great combination for looking good in dresses.I kept seeing everyone’s photos of themselves in this dress; it seemed to look great on curvier women. I was hesitant about buying this, but when it went on sale, I snatched it up. I honestly didn’t think the medium would end up fitting my 5’2" 148 lbs frame, but when I put it on and looked in the mirror, I was so impressed. The little cap sleeves cover my armpit fat, and I like my waistline in this dress. It accentuates all the right areas.The ONLY thing I don’t like about it is the length. Again, I’m short, so that has a lot to do with it. It sits a tad lower on my leg than I’d like, but it’s an easy hem job.In conclusion, if you’re unsure about buying this dress – BUY IT! You won’t be sorry. Buy your usual size.
- Four Stars：too long
- Five Stars：It is comfortable and looks great with a petticoat!
- Nice dress – a bit on the small side：I lov the color of this dress, the way it fits and how flattering to your shape it is. The material is lightweight so I ended up not wearing it for the occaision I bought it for, but that was due to weather and not the dress. I cant wait for another opportunity to wear this.
- Vintage Dress：I could not begin to get this 2x dress zipped. I wear a size 18 dress. Very disappointed
- Five Stars：I ordered size 10 in navy which is a beautiful blue and nothing close to black and flatters all skin tones. Size is generous but not sure I could have done with 8 (Like most women I usually wear several different sizes.) I am 5 ft 3 in and weigh approx 152. I plan to take this to the tailor to have shortened about 2 inches and it will be perfect then. I have learned that the higher the heel and the right hem, the longer the leg looks. Even with tailor cost this dress will still be a bargain for a classic feminine dress.
- Daughter loves it：It’s beautiful. Fits my daughter perfectly & she loves it!!!
- and fantastic. The color is exactly as in the picture：The material is cheap and shinny. The showers/sleeves are much bulkier in person. I wouldn’t wear it. And it’s very long
- Cute：My daughter looks like a beautiful ballerina in this leotard. She loves it! She is 3 and wears a 3T size. It fits her perfectly!
- I like it a lot but it is too small：My wife bought this dress and loves it, she says she wants more in different colors
- Very classic, nicely shaped dress appropriate for many occasions and women of all sizes.：Loved it! So glad I ordered it!
- Five Stars：Pretty dress. Ordered size 2, I’m 5′, 100lb, it was WAY too big, so I gave it to my sister. She’s the same height but about twenty pounds heavier. It fit her like a glove, and she wore it for Christmas with black pumps and pearls.
- Size was not accurite：It feels good, but was larger than expected.
- Runs EXTREMELY small：The skirt is longer than it looks in the picture, I think, but it’s a lovely fabric and very elegant.
- Best dress：Very nice dress, but fits smaller than your size… The arm area is very small.
- Color faded, gets super wrinkled：Like others, I got so many compliments. The guy really like it. I got a size medium and it fit just right. Others my size, says size up but I am glad I did not.
- Five Stars：It looks small but it fits perfectly. Good quality fabric.My daughter is 2 yrs old, stands 3’1" tall and 32 lbs. Normally wears 3T for bottoms and 4T for tops for some extra room with Carters brand clothing. Hope this helps.
Moncler Gamme Bleu
- Sash in back of red and black floral dress：very strange cut to this dress. The arm holes are small and that has NEVER happened to me before. My dad used to call me "chicken wings" because my arms were so skinny. The neck is high and the bust is in the wrong place. I am normally a 6, but ordered an 8 — the 10 would be more strange. I’m going to return it.
- Lovely dress：I wasn’t sure about it when I ordered it, but now that I’ve tried it on, I absolutely adore this dress! It fits perfectly, very flattering. I ordered/tried a few rockabilly dresses for a 50’s party, and the other ones I tried were too high on the waist (actually, the "waist" was on my rib cage) and the neckline sat funny because I needed to have it fit my chest so they didn’t look right. This sits right at my natural waist. The stretch fabric is very forgiving, would work for a variety of body shapes and sizes, including in the chest (which as many of us know, can be difficult!). For a true rockabilly/50’s look, it definitely needs the petticoat, but I think for other uses, you can go without. While I bought it for the themed party, I definitely see myself wearing this for other nice occasions.
- Perfect for that first dance class：Bes
- Claustrophobic neckline：The slim fit dress runs very small. The size on the Hepburn dress was perfect, but not the same as the slim fit. The slim fit medium needs to be extra large to match the medium Hepburn dress.
- But very pretty – she loves it：My daughter is three and about 50th percentile for height and weight when she goes to the doctor and this fit her perfect. and of course it is absolutely adorable
- ADORABLE little dance costume：Very cute. Am pleased with purchase, but would agree with other reviewers that said that it runs small. My daughter is turning 4 (we purchased it for her 4th birthday), and it fits perfectly. She wears a 5T.
- great：I’m average height (5’4") and slender (110lbs) and this dress looked AWFUL on me. It fit my bust okay but the rest of it hung down way too low, almost to my mid-calves, and it clung to every curve in the least flattering way possible. If you’re really tall and have no body fat I could see this being a decent dress, but personally I’m returning it.
- perfect sizing for my 4 year old who is tall …：Great leotard! Fits 40 lb and 43 inch daughter perfectly. Only worn once but seems to be nice quality. Would buy again and recommend to others!
Baby Moncler Coats
- Disappointed：Beautiful dress, however it arrived too late to wear to the function I ordered it for:(
- Five Stars：Just. Too. Small. 😠
- Not the best it could have been：I was somewhat disappointed in this dress. It’s just too tight around the breast. I read other articles that said women with my breast size 36 fit in the Medium perfect. Not me and unfortunately I will be leaving on vacation and I don’t have time to order another one, so I will have to give this to somebody in smaller bus size.
- Good quality fabric and wonderful color：beautiful
- Disappointed：Gorgeous. Got so many compliments on this beautiful dress. The fit is so feminine and beautiful. I’ll be buying more
- It is very pretty. It is a little longer than I originally …：Very cheap material – much thinner than I expected. So thin that it sort of clung to my legs. Definitely a return.
- Two Stars：Looks gorgeous on my brunette daughter!
- Beautiful dress!!：The sizing chart was spot on and the dress arrived before the estimated delivery date. The material of this dress is very light and slinky which was perfect because I needed it for a bridesmaid dress – the wedding was in Vegas.. in AUGUST. I am very pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend this company and this dress, specifically.
- Great purchase!：This dress was way too hot. Be aware that the material of the dress is extremely heavy like a curtain. Not lined and VERY busy in the front. Stretchy material and big on me. I ordered a small and I am 5’2 at 125 pounds. Waist fit but chest way too big and I am a 34 double D in a Victoria Secret bra and measurement.
- Beautiful dress. Nice pattern stitched into it and made …：Got these for my step daughters for my wedding. The fit as expected back a little tight if you have a wide back.
- Lovely outfit：Perfect!
- All in all it’s a very nice dress, especially considering the price：Fits true to size…I’m 5’7" and weigh 155…very glad i ordered a large. Very flattering fit. I was happy that the top has enough coverage and the ability to wear a normal bra. Very satisfied with this purchase!
- One Star：Great product. A size 2-4 fits my 3 year old perfectly.
- This leotard is perfect for my three year old (she is about 38″ …：wonderful leotard for our little ballerina. normally a 3T-4T, it fits her nicely with room to grow in it and still look great. was so happy to see that fit as pictured and she didn’t end up swimming in it!
- Refused to wear it after the first time so it ended up being a waste of money for me：The leotard fits very well and is very pretty and comfortable for my daughter. She loves it and wants to wear it every week for ballet.
- One Star：love the color and pattern. Fit me just fine through bodice and skirt but the sleeves do not have any stretch and were tight. (5’7 125lb for reference). The material is more matte and there isn’t really any weight to the skirt so it wont really lay or swish the way i imagine these dresses doing so without some underskirt or tooling.