Skip to content
- Total Bummer：Took less time than estimated to deliver so that was nice. The shade is MUCH brighter than it appears on screen. The arms holes are bit tiny and uncomfortable, and you need a REALLY good push-up or corset to get your boobs in the right place. Fabric is stretchy which makes up for the cut being slightly too small. Otherwise a great dress. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful1.0 out of 5 starsThen again, maybe notByjustdani23on August 28, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseThis looks like a lovely dress in the photos, I’ll give you that. As a frequent buyer of vintage- and retro-style dresses on Amazon, I have to say that this was the first absolute dud I’ve ever found. In person, the ACEVOG Vintage 1950’s Floral Spring Garden Party Picnic Dress Party Cocktail Dress is a garish and cheap green, not the midcentury kelly green like the photo displays. The "sweetheart" neckline actually hits up at the collar bone, and the "full" midi circle skirt barely flounces. The "cotton blend" is very polyester, which gives it a bit of stretch and give, but doesn’t allow the dress to flow like it should. I wore it once, bravely, and felt like I looked terrible. After one wash, the cheap hems flipped out and the fabric crinkled and shrunk into a tiny mess that now hangs on a modest hanger in the back of my closet. There are great retro dresses on Amazon. This is assuredly not one of them!
- Four Stars：Overall I like this leotard. I have twin three-year old girls and they were starting ballet for the first time. Having absolutely no ballet knowledge, I was pleased to see that every other little girl in the class was wearing pretty much the same dress. It’s very cute, has enough ballet "flair" that my twins are very happy. I ordered the S (4-6) size and it JUST fits. I don’t expect it to fit more than a year (if I’m lucky). My girls are almost 3.5, and are a little smaller than average if that helps anyone with sizing.
- Disappointed：the colour is beatiful, I likeit
- Not Beige, Light Coral：Love it! Perfect!
- A little tight：Very pretty
- Good quality fabric and wonderful color：Lovely
- but overall is cute and the fabric is a nice weight. I got several compliments wearing it：I like it a lot but it is too small. I did not return it however because it is my incentive to loose weight.
- GORGEOUS DRESS!：I ordered this on my husbands account for myself.. I was expecting to be disappointed when it got here because there were no review and let me just say…. I am writing one for anybody who may have doubts… Order your exact size… It fits PERFECT! Its a little past knee length and I also got a 26 inch petti coat to put under it and it makes it look incredible! If you want to have a dress that is the "pin up" look this is perfect for that.. It’s also nice enough to go out on dates or dinner, but not to fancy that I couldn’t wear it out whenever! It’s literally one of the best purchases I have ever made on amazon! I will be looking into the rest of their clothes to see if they have anything else! Oh and I am pretty big chested too.. Size 38D and it fits my chest perfectly! The chest area stretches to what size you are If you’re considering buying this, just do it! 66 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 6 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments176 of 181 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGorgeous and flattering – right for the priceByK. Bond. “traveler”on April 11, 2015Size: LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseOk ladies, so here’s the deal. I’m a size 12 and I got the Large. It fit perfectly and the material is very stretchy so I can say that it would be fine for a 14 as well. For a size 10 I would recommend sizing down to a medium. What’s not shown in the photo is that there is a seam coming up right through the middle of the dress skirt in front. It’s not completely bothersome but it is definitely annoying and unexpected. Also there’s a seam around the waist, so you should definitely consider getting a belt to wear to cover it. Overall, the dress is very flattering. It’s very stretchy so it’s comfortable and the color is a bright cherry red which will make you stand out in the crowd. When worn with a petticoat it has a very 50s look and worn without can actually pass for a 40s outfit. I wore this to as 40s outfit and got a ton of compliments. I made a belt to go along with it from red felt and a vintage deco belt buckle. So I appreciate the versatility and possibilities of the dress I think it is priced accordingly at $40 but would not pay more for it. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments193 of 205 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeautiful DressByShortyon March 15, 2015Size: SmallColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI love the dress! It fit perfectly. I’m short and a little curvy and this dress was sexy, but classy. I got mine in a size large and it fit great with some give. You can pair it with many things to get different looks. I received a lot of compliments. I recommend wearing it with a petticoat for a fuller look. 44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 4 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments79 of 81 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsHappy with fit and style but not color.ByAshleyon May 18, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseWas really excited about this dress and the beautiful green color green on screen I looked at it for about a week waiting to see a review on the green color finally one posted and said it was this color and not olive as another had said, and I’d say it’s more of a tree green, I was really hoping this would be emerald green like the picture and it took quite a few pictures to capture the true color even in the same room the color changes in the camera lens. It does fit really well and I could have actually fit a large with the amount of stretch but I figured be safe with the measurements as some said it fit exact. I measure, 43/36/48 I’m the brunette in the pictures, my mother is 46/38/42 and it fit her as well. I’m still debating on returning hoping the green will grow on me if not I’m thinking maybe replacing it with the black even though I really didn’t want another black dress honestly it seems like that’s all I buy. Also something I may have missed in other reviews the seller stated free shipping but I was charged shipping not a deal breaker but just be honest about it. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments140 of 155 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsPretty dress, super stretch – order a size down.ByHeather B.on February 3, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseBeautiful vintage inspired dress, flattering on triangle and pear shaped figures and I love how stretchy it is, but I ordered in my size and it’s way too big. Order a size or maybe even two down if you’re between sizes. Add a petticoat to make the skirt stand out. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments51 of 56 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsAdorable!ByDanny Tegan Kmackon January 6, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseThis dress is beautiful! Buy your size you normally wear, as the other reviewer says! Its so beautiful on and I was surprised by how well made it was! Has a little bit of stretch to it. Goes right below the knee and I’m 5’5"
Doudoune Femme Moncler
- Beautiful dress.：I love this dress but i ordered my regular size which is medium and it fits really tight on my boobs ,not sure to just go with it or send it back in exchange for a large ,im 137lbs ,34d-27-34 , 5’7
- Great dress for the office：Wow! I was really hesitant about this because it sounded too good from the reviews. I didn’t realize it has an elastic back so it will fit snugly no matter what I eat (almost). Looks just like the picture (that’s tough to find at this price point $22). The only downside so far is there wasn’t a care and material tag inside – it came out of the package wrinkled and it’s that type of material (rayon?) that might not take an iron well. Check other reviewers comments or questions – I didn’t think about that before I purchased so I may have missed those details.Overall very fabulous party dress!
- Perfectly comfortable dressy dress：It looked so beautiful on my girl
- Runs small!：Got these for my step daughters for my wedding. The fit as expected back a little tight if you have a wide back.
- I got the green one and it was so pretty. Has a stretchy material and is a tiny …：Fits great good material
- nice：Wore this dress with a petticoat and I felt sexy!! Washes nice and hung up! Did not put in dryer . Color was forest green and nice!
- wonderful：Adorable for toddler ballet!!!! Fits great and my 2 year old loves it. Trying to resist buying every color!
- Excellent：Buy some blue sparkly shoes to go with this pretty blue dress.
Black Moncler Jacket
- DO NOT IRON THIS DRESS：The size chart provided is wrong. A medium which is supposed to be a 4 was way too large for me. I might have liked the fit a little better if it actually fit properly.
- I love this dress：Great quality but too tight across the bus tline. Ordered a larger size and it was still too tight, and I am a 36B.
- Five Stars：My daughter loves this leotard. I bought it for her ballet class. It fits more like a size 7/8, so it fit her well. She even has a bit of room to grow for ballet next year. Thanks
- Great buy：by the quality its really confort and the best shoes for ballet, i love all capezio products and shoes its best
- Great dress for the money!!：Fit perfect
- This is the prettiest little leotard for my daughter’s first …：It’s an adorable ballet outfit, however it definitely runs very small. My daughter is a tall 2 yr old and barely fits.This is frustrating because we will not get as much use out of it as I’d like since toddlers grow out of clothes so quickly!
- I LOVE THE DRESS IT FITS SO GREAT THE STRETCH MATERIAL …：I’m bummed about the quality of this dress. To begin with, the color is much brighter than the emerald in the picture; it’s more like plastic tree green. The seams are already coming apart in several spots. The material feels cheap, although it is not see through. It fits okay because of the spandex, but the arms are too tight. If I had ordered a size larger, the chest would gape. And the zipper is almost impossible to get up by myself. For $20, I guess this dress isn’t bad, but probably not going to wear it to any garden parties… 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments17 of 20 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsperfect fit, good materialByANDon May 19, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified Purchasefast delivery,perfect fit, good material, looks so expensive, gotta order different colors
- Five Stars：I love it!!
- Must have!：fit to small on top. will be returning.
- Five Stars：I’m in LOVE with this dress.
- Bought for ballroom dancing,：It is somewhat long and my wife is 5.6′ but otherwise is cute and well made.
- Four Stars：i just got this dress today after ordering it two days ago. And it fits me pretty well. To give you an idea, I’m 5’4", 135lb and my measurements are 37-27-37. Because of these factors, I have a hard time finding anything that fits right, especially the bust.I’m a dancer and am looking for vintage dresses for some jazz festivals. I tried the rockabilly and lindy bop dresses but while the rest of the dress fit perfectly, there was hardly any material for the bust. All the lines ended up hitting me in weird places.As I said, I just got this dress, but I fell in love after just putting it on. The bust is perfect! And all the seams hit in the correct places. That said(and why I have it a four star) the waist is still too large for me. But as I’m used to clothes not fitting 100%, I’ll take a slightly too large waist. It’s something that can easily be taken in.The other reason I gave it a four star is simply because it’s so long. Granted, I’m fairly short, but it hits well past my knees. Again, nothing that can’t be fixed with a little sewing.Honestly, this is a fabulous find. I’m super excited about it and can’t wait to go dancing in it! Also, really nice vintage dresses are around $100+. This is a fabulous dress for a fabulous price.
- Loved at first until the zipper broke completely off：It’s just a little snug across the chest… And it’s a bit longer than I expected, but it’s very pretty and still looks nice on.
- Five Stars：Fits good looks nice
- It’s too bad too, I was looking forward to this dress：I don’t really like this. It looks like a camisole. Feels like i am going to bed. It shines. That might be the reason i don’t like it. Came from china so they wont take it back. I guess mine is going to a donation box.
- Three Stars：Not meant for short girls
- Five Stars：I returned the dress. The material was thin – not see-through like some have said, but thin. The fit was for a thinner girl than I am – the size 12 fit accurately, but was not a good look for me. I am busty. Also, I thought the length was awkward. I am 5’7" and it fell about 2 inches below my knee. Just overall not a good look for my body. If you’re thin and extra-tall, perfect for you!
- BEST DRESS EVER!：I love this dress so much! First off, I’m 5’4, 150 lbs and have a 36D bust. (To me, measurements always help in reviews so you kinda relate to where you are size wise with the reviewer.) I was afraid that the medium would be tight, but it fits really well and is even a little loose in the waist so it’s not skin tight. The skirt is full and has a great shape, too. The dress is just really well-made.
- Runs very small. Not even close to my typical …：This fits great! I’m 5’10 240lbs and an XL fits me perfectly. The zipper gets caught. But its very comfortable and pretty. Update*** after only TWO WEARS my zipper broke completely off and I have to get a new one put on. Pissed as f
- Frumpy：It fit perfectly
- Flattering Dress Leotard：So cute…fit perfect….great product for the price!!! Will be looking for more items in the future…Thank-you so much. Need more colors in this product…
- Washes well. Comfy, easy to wear.：the goods pass fast and wear comfotablethe student enjoy it very muchyou can choose it to be a present
- Perfect!：Its a beautiful dress! My 3 year old loves it!. I find it a bit sheer but overall the quality and style is very good.
- Super happy with this dress：Like others, I got so many compliments. The guy really like it. I got a size medium and it fit just right. Others my size, says size up but I am glad I did not.
- Four Stars：Just love it.
- the v-neck is nice but quite deep：When you buy a dress for $39 you expect that it will be poorly constructed, but the fabric in this dress feels like the thin stuff from which they makehalloween costumes . I will never wear it.
- deformed bust line：Nothing of what looks in the picture. No waist
- Nice dress – a bit on the small side：I am a size 14 dress, 5’9, curvy and wear a DDD cup. The material is great quality for the price and the length was fantastic (longer than usual)- however, the sleeves were not flattering on my frame. I looked about 20lbs heavier so I returned it. However, I imagine a thinner, petite frame would look beautiful in it.
- Short waisted.：The dress fit a little smaller than size chart indicated but the belt was too small.
- Nice Dress!：The pattern is lovely
- so pretty!：Very pretty dress. My daughter likes it very much.
- This dress is for most all occasions.：I purchased this dress for 4 bridesmaids. It is very well made for the price. All the dresses are fully lined. They all fit as expected. The only concern was the belt. It is the same size for all the dresses and I purchased 4 different sizes. So I will need to do some alterations with that, but the dresses are beautiful.
Moncler Jackets For Women
- So cute：I absolutely love this little Leotard. It fits my four year old daughter great, and she looks absolutely precious in it!!!
- Runs small：Got the M (8-10) flutter sleeve leotard for my 6 yr old after reading the other reviews about it running small. And it’s a bit of a tight fit. She’s of average height/weight for her age, but will probably grow out of this in a few months. Would probably have been better off with the Large. I would suggest others size up dramatically, up to 6 sizes up. ex. size 5/6, get size 11/12
- The chest was extremely tight on me and set very …：I guess I shouldn’t have been too surprised that it didn’t really last…. it shrunk considerably when I washed it (as in, it started out below the knee and ended up mid-thigh).
- I got a wow for this dress：This dress looks better in the picture and did not fit the way I expected.
- Lovely dress, but can’t wash it and the color is off：The dress is pretty and looks as expected. If you are size 0-2 DO NOT get this dress. It will be too large on you, especially if you have a small bust.
- Love it!：Great!
- Zipper sticks, but fits great!：Beautiful dress! Neck line is a little wide but I think I’m the only one who notices. Absolutely love it!!!
- Don’t think.. Just buy it…：I bought it in medium as there were no reviews. I am 5’2″ and 135-140ish. I should have gotten a small, but it fit like a medium fits on me. I LOVE IT. I got lots of compliments.
Doudoune Femme Moncler
- What size would you order???：The dress doesn’t have quite as much "give" as other reviews led me to believe. The material is very thin, you get what you pay for, but completely acceptable for a nice inexpensive dress.
- looks great!：I love this dress! I ordered a small and I’m 5’7" 140 pounds bra size A34. It fits beautifully!! The dress is made so well too. The dress is also made to stretch a little. I think a small would fit up to 5’8" 150 pounds and a much bigger chest size! Very happy with this dress.
- Fit ok：Fit well but color wasn’t as pictured. It was more worn out than the picture, not a dark rich navy. Also, quality of fabric poor. The price matches the quality, a little disappointed but you get what you pay for! The fit and design was nice. It worked for the wedding I went to. A one night dress, material is worse once I washed the dress.
- Five Stars：Love it!
- great buy：It’s a little longer than I expected it to be.The fitting is strange as the chest area is still tight for a Large and the waist area a little too loose.But it is still a cute spring dancing dress.
- Three Stars：Looks great, feels comfortable, but just be aware–this item is "hand wash only." Do you really need that in your life?
- Sizing is off：SO pretty! Love it love love it! I get LOTS of compliments every time I wear it!
- Great dress：Needed a dress for my sons baptism that was nice for church but easy for breast feeding. This was it. The purple is deep, and kind of shiny. Very strechy fabric. Fit me perfect. I’m 5’8" and it hit me right at mid knee. I usually wear a 12 and ordered a 12 and it fits perfect. Except dress for the price. Came wrinkled, but I wet it lightly and threw it in the dryer and all the wrinkles came out.
Doudoune Femme Moncler
- I would have LOVED this dress if the bust would have fit：This is a pretty and flattering dress. It is made of light cotton material. It was a little snug across the chest and a little longer (below the knees) than anticipated, but fit nicely!
- Five Stars：This is a quality garment.I would recommend it.
- Looks lovely：Very cute, skirt is a bit on the long side. This leotard will pull and run if your little one is not careful. I will say, most of her classmates have the same leotard, but this one has a bit more detail, I would recommend
- Terrible：This dress fit perfectly, as measured. I am a curvy size 14-16 so sometimes I am all too aware of things hanging out. But this time I felt normal in a dress. Accentuate the positive and make a girl feel good, my man really liked it too! The stitching seems solid, I threw in a suitcase for a weekend getaway and pulled it out ready to wear.
- Well made but runs SMALL!：I bought this in pink for my almost 3 year old daughter to wear to her dance class. It is really well made and has a nice lining in it. The skirt seems shorter than the one pictured but it still looks fine. My one complaint is that it runs extremely small. She is medium height and weight but I bought a small (4-6) based on the other reviews. It JUST fits her. But there is no way that a 6 year old could fit into this and I doubt it will even fit her until she’s 4.
- Four Stars：It was a perfect fit.
- Very nice dress leotard.：It fitted my tall and slim 4 year old great with some room to spare. It’s comfortable and she looks really cute.
- some of their clothes are very good bargains.：I’m giving it 5 stars even though it runs a bit small. I order small but can sometimes go into a medium. If I lose 5 lbs this will fit much nicer. lol I love the pattern, not all that thrilled about the stretchy material but the design and cut of the dress is very pretty and the too small size is incentive to lose those 5 lbs that need to go anyway.p.s. I bought the black/gray/red flower dress and the pattern is gorgeous and rich looking.
- Nice dress：Love this dress, Im a little short, so I will need to get it hemmed up but it does perfectly otherwise, I could not be happier!
- Five Stars：great !
- Five Stars：perfectly look it good
- Three Stars：I am 5’11". 190lbs. I purchased this dress in blue for an evening event I went to after work. It is now a favorite. All I had to do was swap out accessories and I was ready to go. I received many compliments, both during the day and night. The material flows with you when you walk. It is very comfortable to wear. I wish there were more colors/patterns because I would definitely buy more.
- Five Stars：Not sewn well. White stitching shows in many places.
- This dress is super cute, and I love it：Gorgeous. Got so many compliments on this beautiful dress. The fit is so feminine and beautiful. I’ll be buying more
- Four Stars：Really nice quality and verrry pretty delicate ruffles! My daughter loves it and it is really pretty when she moves in it.
- I couldn’t be happier with this dress：Great dress! Fits beautifully
Moncler Outlet Online Shop
- One Star：Great dress for the money!
- Danny：I normaly now wear a large or medium I lost alot of weight because of fibromyalgia,so I heard that these dresses always run small so I got a x-large it fit OK a bit large in the bust for me I am a 38 c cup,the dress in the waist fit awesome but under the armpits was snug so I am 5’4 tall 168 pounds hope that helps somebody but I will buy again such a beautiful red dress I was very happy
- Four Stars：Love it
- Great Dress, Great Price, Plaids Reversed：I loved this dress, but the arm holes were soooooooooooooooo small and the bust area did not come down over the bust area. The reviews did not give good advice, I would have order a large if I knnew this. Most reviews stated that it fit true to size. Not! I think this is Asian sized, not USA sized. But the dress itself was beautiful, the color was as expected. Sorry, I couldn’t wear it. I gave it to my niece. She loved it!
- Four Stars：My 6 year old felt and looked lovely in this. It was a little pricier than I was looking for, but the quality is very nice. Soft, solky material, but sturdy enough to last until she outgrows it.
- Fit my three year old great with room to grow：True to size. My 2 year old had no complaints wearing it. Soft and comfortable but durable material too. Great purchase!
- Five Stars：I’m so shocked at the quality of this dress. I love it! I got it in a large based off other reviews. I currently wear a 36d. It’s a bit large and I’m sure a medium would have fit fine, but because of the great stretch and flexibility of the dress, it being a bit large doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a bad fit.It fits wonderfully. The cut is extremely flattering to a curvy figure. I have the dress in the green color and it’s as pictured, a vibrant dark green. The material is a heavy weight so not exactly a summer dress, but very comfortable. I love it and can’t wait to wear out out!
- Got these for my step daughters for my wedding. …：The material is soft. The dress is very pretty. I just need to order a size larger. I ordered the size larger and it fits. I took the small one to a friend and she’s going to shorten it to make that one fit. Then I will have two gorgeous dresses. Thank you so much
- Five Stars：I got a medium which sometimes can be a bit small on me, but after noticing the reviews say it was stretchy I took the risk. And it was totally worth it! This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and don’t ride up, the little bit of lace on the bottom edge of the skirt is a great detail. The material feels strong and substantial so it doesn’t look weird or bunch up at all. It really is the perfect dress for any occasion if you accessorize.
- Five Stars：I just got it and i am already in love with it.Really classy look. I did not expect it to go that far below my knees so it was a delightful surprise. I am 5’11 so I was expecting this dress to stop somewhere between 2-3 inches above my knees.Also the fabic is really soft:) feels great. I may order another.
- Two Stars：Great and such good value.
- Five Stars：The description was right on.
- Vintage Dress：I love it! With a little stretch this dress is beautiful especially with the slip!
- Five Stars：My wife bought this product. She is very happy with her purchase!
- Exactly as Expected：very much beautiful! I like so much
- Beautiful dress：I love this dress. It fits perfect. I’m a big lady and wear a size 16, I got the dress in a large and it fits perfectly. It’s not tight at all.
Moncler Uk Outlet
- LOVE THIS DRESS!：Fits great! Measurements were spot on. Wasn’t expecting the front to be cut so low, had to find something in addition to cover the cleavage the model doesn’t seem to have. Great length, modest for the most part.
- fantastic!：This is a great dress!! Very pretty and a perfect fit. I got compliments on this dress when I wore it.
- Four Stars：Fits a little snug from armpits.
- Not good for short woman：Love this dress!!
- Bigger than I thought：She like it.
- Perfect first dance dress：ADORABLE little dance costume! Very nicely made. You can’t see it in the picture but the little piece that lays over the shoulder is kind of a layered look. My daughter loves it for dance class
- Good color and style just not the fit：Item was so wrinkled I would have had to get a professional person to press them out. Item also fit too small.
- Pretty dress, super stretch – order a size down.：Loved it!
Doudoune Femme Moncler
- but it doesn’t look as good on me a it does on the model：It fit all my BrownGirl curves! Wow, I am blown away at this dress. I got the red and the white with flowers. I measure myself to be sure I picked the right size and viola! Awesome Dress! I want them all!
- Lovely dress, especially for the price!：Overall I like the dress the sizing seems a little off. Of course, it could just be me 😘
- Four Stars：liked the dress. good fabric, good construction, shipping was quick. did not receive the color i ordered. i ordered the dark blue polka dot but i got the black with red roses. the bodice was very short and the neckline was not flattering on me. my advice is to not buy this if you have large shoulders. in all good purchase and i will reorder to get the dress i wanted originally.
- Very happy I took a chance on this dress.：Beautiful, fun vintage dress. Perfect length. Well made. My daughter is 5’7 and we ordered the small. She wore it with a pettiskirt purchased on Amazon and received many nice compliments. It arrived much sooner than expected, which was a nice surprise. Would highly recommend. You can’t beat the price and quality. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments14 of 18 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsI like fabric a lotBybluebellkaon June 25, 2015Size: LargeColor: Polka GreenVerified Purchasethe dress was delivered in 12 days. I like fabric a lot, it provides stretching, the color is a little bit darker than it shows on the picture. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments4 of 4 people found the following review helpful1.0 out of 5 starsAbsolute garbage. It’s like a cheap Halloween costumeByCarole Burkeon July 27, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: Smart GreenVerified PurchaseAbsolute garbage. It’s like a cheap Halloween costume. Color is not as pictured, not even close. Oddly shaped, poorly sewn. The label inside says "sample text". 0/10, would rather drink bleach than wear this dress.
- Five Stars：Great quality for the price.
- Five Stars：My daughter loves it!
- Not what I expected：it was a perfect fit and extremely comfortable. just wish it was made of a material that would not wrinkle…but I was careful to sit and it stayed for the entire evening in great condition
- Love this dress and great price：This is an adorable dress, just be prepared to unwrap an item that needs to be IRONED. I personally found it to be a bit high-necked in the front, but that would work well for larger-busted women who struggle to keep the girls contained. As for me… I have a long torso and smaller chest, and I feel like I might need to alter the front to be a bit lower — not even for the sake of showing cleavage, just because it’s a strange amount of fabric coming all the way up in front. The construction seems pretty solid for the price, just be prepared for a few tiny threads to trim, nothing major. It is fun to twirl in!!! The cap sleeves are very subtle and not too flared — perfect for a girl like me who already has wide shoulders and doesn’t want to accentuate them anymore. Despite thinking I might alter it, I’d have no problem wearing it "as is."
Moncler Online Shop
- Five Stars：Perfect 50s style dress. The size was perfect.
- I’m 5’3″ and usually wear a medium. I listened …：Nice dress, it looked a bit dressier on a picture then in reality, but still pretty enough to wear to a wedding I attended in this dress. Needed some ironing to straight folding lines. After I steamed iron it it looked good! Good dress for it’s price!
- Traffic light green, super shrinkage：Love this dress! Fit is perfect – I wear a size 8 and medium fits just right. I get so many compliments when I wear it.
- Perfect for a 3 year old dance：I saw the comments that people felt the tutu ran small. My daughter is 3 and wears a 4T. the 4-6 fits her perfectly with some room to grow. She loves the flutter sleeves and I really like that she doesn’t look too exposed when she is wearing this.
- Top is see through. No extra fabric to conceal …：beautiful, well made, but runs small. my girl is a medium size 3 yr old and this dress just fits with little room to grow
- LOVE IT!：great item
- great：Easy to wear! Cute and comfy!
- Look absolutely stunning in this pretty dress.：I’m usually a size 2, but I got a size 4 and it fit just right (with no extra room to spare). It’s a pretty nice dress as long as you know that it runs small. Best thing – you’ll never have to worry about this dress wrinkling!Turned out to be the perfect length for a funeral I attended… (I’m 5’4 so this dress hit around my calves unlike the picture).
Mens Moncler Coat
- Great ballet dress, but runs a bit small：I fits my daughter (4 years and 3 months old) perfect. She loves it. Will buy more of Capezio products in the future.
- She loves it!：We love this Leo! It is so adorable and comfortable. The sizes run a bit small so adjust for that when purchasing.
- Elegant dress：It’s beautiful, a little long, I’m 5’5" but I think it will be just fine.
- waist size about 27″–Medium fit perfect!：love it
- Love love love!：The top has no folds to show breasts. Overall, not bad for its price.
- Five Stars：good tention
- Perfect：Beautiful little leotard for your aspiring ballerina. The cap sleeves and flowy skirt are just the right amount of girlishness!
- CatLadyLand fan.：This is an adorable dress, just be prepared to unwrap an item that needs to be IRONED. I personally found it to be a bit high-necked in the front, but that would work well for larger-busted women who struggle to keep the girls contained. As for me… I have a long torso and smaller chest, and I feel like I might need to alter the front to be a bit lower — not even for the sake of showing cleavage, just because it’s a strange amount of fabric coming all the way up in front. The construction seems pretty solid for the price, just be prepared for a few tiny threads to trim, nothing major. It is fun to twirl in!!! The cap sleeves are very subtle and not too flared — perfect for a girl like me who already has wide shoulders and doesn’t want to accentuate them anymore. Despite thinking I might alter it, I’d have no problem wearing it "as is."