Skip to content
- Adorable!：Lovely & comfortable.
- super cute ballet outfit：Well-made and easy to get into. Very fluttery and feminine. Perfect for granddaughters dance classes. She looks and feels like a princess!.
- Absolute adorable and fits exactly as expected：This is not as good what it looks like, cheap material, no quality . This is ship from China!
- Love the fit and color：This was purchased for my daughter for prom. It covers rather well, but I now understand why some reviewers have said it runs big. While it technically did not run large, the amount of stretch in the fabric allows gravity to pull and the stretch does affect the fittedness of the bodice (I know, not a word). I am on the fence about whether we would go one size smaller. It may have helped with how the sweetheart neckline ended up a little larger than we were comfortable with, but then again it may not have. She wore a black fitted undershirt to fix things as there wasn’t time available to sew a bit of lace on. It might help to know that the sleeve edge on the back of the dress has elastic and it pulled in more than we had expected. The Amazon picture makes it look like there is more sleeve, but the customer pictures were a little more accurate on that account, the actual sleeve on my daughter was somewhere in between. All in all, the dress looked lovely on her and most people will not have issues with the items I have noted. She really enjoyed it and it was comfortable (unlike many other girls at prom) We paired this with long opera gloves and the proper tartan in a scarf to match her dates kilt. We did purchase a petticoat, rockabilly 26", and that was needed to create the volume the picture implies. I would definitely purchase this dress again.
- but completely acceptable for a nice inexpensive dress：I love this dress it’s just beautiful, just how it looks in the picture, I am impressed and for the price not bad at all, totally recommended 👍
- Would buy again!：Sizing was not accurate
- Three Stars：Dress is too small and not sure how to return it.
- Small：Love the dress a perfect fit!!!
- I bought this dress for my wife, and she …：the material is very shiny – may have just missed that or misunderstood the description. the cherries are large and the graphic is not high quality. the overall effect makes the dress look gaudy, cheap and costume-like. I could not use it. They did respond to my request for a return very politely and gave me partial credit and had me just keep the dress. I felt a bit guilty that they would take a loss when the dress is so inexpensive, but I will buy more of their products – if you shop carefully, some of their clothes are very good bargains.
- not at all conducive to dancing comfortably at a wedding：Love it!! very comfortable too!
- Get this dress!：The material has a nice stretch, but its pretty thick so I dont have to worry about it failing. Nicely sewn it is wonderful, I am actually looking into purchasing a second.
- my daughter likes it：The description says white, but the dress is cream.
- I returned it：Pretty style
- Absolutely beautiful. I read comments before I ordered：Dress is nice but definitely not a size "large". It would fit an older child or a teenager.
- Pretty Pretty!：will return
- Super happy with this dress：I love this dress it’s just beautiful, just how it looks in the picture, I am impressed and for the price not bad at all, totally recommended 👍
Moncler Women Sale
- Five Stars：I give it 5 stars because the material is great,the look is awesome but I could’ve fitted a 1X instead of the 2X but overall Hubby loves it and I got the petticoat to go with Wow is all I can say. I love this dress and I don’t own or wear many dresses, so this is a big deal for me.
- Very pretty!：I bought for this dress for a wedding that I went to in August and it was so perfect. I was so pleased with the fit and style and it was truly beautiful to put in. I got a lot of compliments on how nice it fit and how beautiful it was. I’d buy this again in a different color!
- Three Stars：Was not sure when I got it that it would fit. When I put it on I loved the fit and felt great on the material was really nice. Can’t wait to wear to a wedding in October. Perfect dress for the price. Loved the purple color also.
- Beautiful dress with a made-for-me look：LOVE IT!!! Fits like a dream!
- but completely acceptable for a nice inexpensive dress：This is a fantastic dress! I love how it fits. It is very flattering. I bought it to use as part of a costume, but I will be wearing it out regularly. Fabulous!
- Five Stars：I’m in love with it
- great deal on a beautiful dress：Fit perfect
- A wonderful：thank you. A wonderful product
- Five Stars：I was a little skeptical at first on what size to pick, due to some reviews that the sizes run a little smaller. I ordered a size larger than I normally would, just to avoid any issues (As most other reviewers had) and I’m really thankful I did! It fits wonderfully. I normally fit anywhere between a size 8-10 and ordered a size 12. It leaves a little room to move and it’s VERY comfortable. It arrived just in time and I couldn’t be happier with the product. It IS a little thin as far as the material goes, so underwear lines will be visible! Otherwise, great product. I’ll certainly consider ordering more like this in the future!
- Very Happy with my purchase.：After buying and returning several leotards and leotard dresses these are definitely a keeper. The quality on the Capezio products far surpasses the other brands we’ve tried. They washed up beautifully. I washed them on gentle and dried them on low heat. My petite 5 year old fits perfectly in the intermediate 6/6x size. The front has two layers and the leotard isn’t see through (a problem I’ve had with other brands).
- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!：This dress is very flattering. I am 5 feet, 5 inches, 120 pounds and even though the dress is a loose fit, falling right at the knees, the size 4 accented my soft curves wonderfully. I do not think the material felt or looked cheap and I received compliments when I wore it. I purchased the royal blue and the colour is just vibrant and gorgeous. I have a very similar dress that I had previously bought from a local dress shop, but I like the way this one fits a little better.
- I received a fairly well-made dress that fits great, has a nice stretch and is a beautiful …：Nice dress!! Love it
- One Star：I would give it a 5-star if it doesn’t get wrinkly after washing.
- Five Stars：It’s fine
- Five Stars：We are very happy with the quality and construction of the leotard and will certainly use it but won’t be able to use it for more than six months before it will be too tight for our tall six year old. I think I’d stick with ordering by size instead of the intermediate (6-8) as we did if you hope for something that will fit for a longer period of time.
- Gorgeous and flattering – right for the price：It became lager after I washed it.
- MUXXN® Women 1950s Vintage Retro Capshoulder.：perfect
- Disappointed!：Love this dress!!! I bought the purple flower version. To all the people complaining about the fit: these are NOT American or UK sizes! Use the chart and take your measurements and it will be perfect. Love the material, the length, an the bias cut for stretch. I went back and ordered a different color, in fact.
- Beautiful dress!：Fast delivery. Great product
- Cute and fun!: )：Good fit but fabric looks dull.
- Five Stars：This is the most beautiful dress I have ever bought. It came a very small package and I was afraid it would be too small and skimpy. Not the case. This dress slips on and settles onto the body just beautifully. It is stunning. I bought the black. No need for a slip. The fabric is of good quality and is not too see through. My search for the perfect dress is over. Now I just have to find shoes and bag for it!
- Flattering, but a little big：This dress fit perfectly and was a gorgeous shade of red. This dress was soft and comfortable the only issue I had was static.
- Four Stars：Disappointed in the fit. I measured for a medium and it was large on me. The material was heavy and did not flow nicely. The pleats in the bust were not well made and it bunched in the middle and there were stitches loose in the center section at the top. It also did not lay right on one side of the front collarbone. It puckered out. I was really hoping for a better fit. I am 5′-1.5" tall and this was very long on me as well. Had to return it unfortunately and will try a couple different 50’s style options here at Amazon.
- Will buy more.：This dress is wonderful! It is cut to fit an hourglass figure and the fabric is soft and thick, but not sweat-inducing. I am 5’1 and a Size 10 and the Large was perfect. The length is about mid-calf and looks great with pumps. The print is very vivid and the zipper is smooth. I don’t know if it will stay this way after a wash, but I am very happy with it after the first wear. It showed off curves without being snug. I got dozens of compliments. I have ordered 2 more ACEVOG dresses after this and the fit, look, and feel of those have also got me looking at the products often to get more.
- Five Stars：Great Fit!!!
- Love the cut：I have gotten so many positive comments when I wear this dress. It fits in all the right places and it looks exactly like the picture. I have bought more of these dresses because I am so happy with the product! I will be buying even more in the future!
- My Niece Loved It!：My 4 year old loves this ballerina leotard. It’s adorable on her, and fits like a glove. Room to grow even.
- Five Stars：Great dress!
- Two Stars：Good quality fabric and wonderful color. It didn’t fit me quite right, it was a little too big, but don’t let that stop you from ordering. Just measure carefully and enjoy a pretty dress.
- … bought this for my son’s girlfriend and she looks adorable in it：I ordered XL. It came very mis-proportioned. Small on top. Large on bottom. Very stiff fabric. I returned it.
- 3.5 stars: Wrinkles too easily for a synthetic dress：Fits true to size & it’s flattering to this curvy girls figure. Loved it so much, I’m getting it in another color!
- Really cute dress. Shipping was much quicker than expected …：Very cute but too small in top.
- I really love this dress：I wore this dress to a 50’s inspired wedding. I did NOT expect the praise & compliments I got from random people about this dress. It is perfectly form fitting & the green color was just as pictured! Love, love, love it!! Will wear it again to another wedding (sans retro theme).
- Three Stars：Love the dress a bit long on my 4"11 frame but very pretty.
- Four Stars：Exelent!
- Five Stars：Oh my goodness, our little girl was (of course) the CUTEST ballerina at dance camp this year in this precious leotard! We love it, and if I let her, she would wear it all day every day. I like how the attached skirt gives a little more modesty than the basic leotard, and she says it makes her feel like a fairy princess. I also like the simplicity of the attached skirt instead of having to hunt around for something for her to put on while on the trip to and from dance class. The sleeves are very well-made, with a little bit of stiff stuff in the edges to make them flutter up well while the skirt is flowy and breezy. It fits snugly, but that’s how a leotard is supposed to fit.
- the dress in the waist fit awesome but under the armpits was snug so I am …：It’s a nice dress but made for busty women. I ordered a medium and the top part fits me very loose, I’ll have to get it adjusted.The polka dots are big which I don’t really like (the image shown has tiny polka dots). Fabric is nice but gets wrinkly quite easily. Overall it’s a cute dress for the price.
- Cute, but cheap.：Dress was amazing. Quality and price were great. A little snug at the chest but the stretch material made it all work. I added a black petticoat to complete the look. I would buy this again.
- It is breathtakingly beautiful and I love it：The dress just looked poorly made as it was WAY too big.
- Get size up! Very comfy and beautiful!：I love this leotards! This is the second leo I have bought from Capezio and I really love it just as I did the other one. They are very nicely made and last through many washes. Definitely recommend!
- I love this dress：It’s perfect! The material has a slight stretch too it so it’s a comfortable fit even when you sit. It’s hard for me as a larger girl to find a dress that compliments my body and this certainly does it i think. Nothing but compliments so far. As for the length it’s a bit below my knees.
- Even cuter on!!：I really liked it
- Lovely Retro-styled Dress：Beautiful dress that fit perfectly.
- LOVE IT!：Was not sure when I got it that it would fit. When I put it on I loved the fit and felt great on the material was really nice. Can’t wait to wear to a wedding in October. Perfect dress for the price. Loved the purple color also.
- Great Dress：great item
- I love it!：Overall I like this dress but I have a few comments: I am 5’6" 130lbs and ordered a small. It fit nicely almost everywhere. The fabric, while a tad scratchy, has a nice stretch that makes sizing flexible and hugs curves in the right ways. I suggest a petty coat if you want that extra fluff, but without it is fine too. That being said, the arm holes were just a little too small to be completely comfortable. The zipper is fairly cheap at gets hung up going up and down whether or not you have the dress on. Be careful not to snag it on the fabric. I’m a little uncertain how it will hold the color when it is washed, but I will update that later.
- Fits perfectly：To short
- Nice vintage dress：I bought this with my husband’s account, and I love it!! It fits me like a glove and is really cute and classy looking. I wore it to my cousin’s bat mitzvah, and I received a lot of compliments. I would say to ignore the size chart though, since according to it I should have been a larger size than I ordered. I read the reviews and bought a large, and I really don’t think it could have fit me any more perfectly than it did. For reference, I’m usually a size 10/12, have a 34 inch waist, and I’m quite busty (a US 36G/UK 36F), and it could probably even accommodate a slightly larger bust since it’s pretty stretchy. The fabric is nice, and it seems to be well made. I bought a black petticoat to give it some extra poof, and it worked perfectly! I plan on buying many more MUXXN dresses. If you’re thinking of buying this dress, do it!!
- If your child is 38″ tall and 37 lbs.. Get this size 6-8.：Very nice, fits great.
- Very nice dress although it came wrinkled.：Adorable, flattering dress!
- Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all …：The dres was great, the belt was not. It had green elastic hoops that went around the buttons at front, it didn’t look good. But I had a belt I could use with it so whatever I’m happy.
- Beautiful dress：Fits perfectly
- Elegant dress：The product itself is perfect. I will get into it as I lose weight. Thanks.
- Very happy – Great dress at an awesome price!：I got a medium which sometimes can be a bit small on me, but after noticing the reviews say it was stretchy I took the risk. And it was totally worth it! This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and don’t ride up, the little bit of lace on the bottom edge of the skirt is a great detail. The material feels strong and substantial so it doesn’t look weird or bunch up at all. It really is the perfect dress for any occasion if you accessorize.
- great quality and thick material：Great quality but too tight across the bus tline. Ordered a larger size and it was still too tight, and I am a 36B.
- This dress is amazing. It has a slight stretch so it fits …：I ordered this dress for our 50s inspired batman villains costumes. The dress is a perfect green for Poison Ivy. The dress is well made and ill definitely be wearing it to other places. Maybe even to work. I love it! I am 5’9" and a size 14 in most clothes. I ordered the large and it fits wonderfully. I’m also a 34G bra size and top is very flattering. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 7 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGreat dress!ByKatie Steineron April 23, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI love this dress! Fabric was a heavier weight but also stretchy. I’m 5’0” tall, and usually a size 14/16. I ordered a large, and it fit perfectly. I’m also busty (36K) and the fabric is stretchy enough to make the dress fit. I want to add that I also purchased a petticoat, but have decided to return it because the bottom of the dress has a lovely A-line shape all on its own. The petticoat was too much. If you have hips, you’ll probably be fine without the petticoat. My one complaint is that the bottom of the zipper bulges out slightly, but I’m still very happy with this purchase and highly recommend it to others!
- You better have a plain white or nude bra because otherwise …：Order one size up. I ordered the size I normally wear and ended up breaking the zipper in the back trying to zip it up. I love the look and style though so I will give it 3 stars.
- Five Stars：Good choice
- LOVE：Fits nicely and I’d flattering.
- Matronly, clingy dress：I bought this dress for evening wear while travelling. It is a little flimsy and I’ll wear a slip with it, but it packs very well and shakes out ready to wear. A little low cut for me, but easy to wear a scarf with. I am 5’9" and it falls just below the knee, which I like. A short person it might be mid calf. When I took it out of the package, I thought I wouldn’t like the ruching on the sleeves, but when I put it on, it was fine.
- Five Stars：Very beautiful dress. I’m 5’6, around 140 lbs, and a 34C in bras though I wore one of those ‘add two cup sizes’ type push up bras with this. I tend to be a 2 or 4 in women’s clothing, so I guess according to their chart I should have gotten an extra small (I didn’t measure my dimensions), but I planned on wearing it to a wedding the day after it arrived and I didn’t want to risk it being too tight. I’m also generally a small so I was pretty reluctant to purchase an extra small.Anyways, it was on the bigger side, but it still fit well. An XS probably would have fit more snugly, but it still looked lovely. It’s also made of stretchy material so I would recommend leaning towards a smaller size if you’re unsure. The dress hit right below my knee. It was very flattering. I’m not very big, but it was still nice to wear a dress where I could eat a bunch of wedding food and drink a bunch of beer and still look good.I think it’s a great dress for any occasion where you have to dress nice. It’s a really good deal considering the cost too. Highly recommend.
- Cute, but cheap.：Pretty dress but not good for anyone very busty.Pic shows the waist falling at natural waistline but it’s closer to an empire.The seam cuts across the middle of my chest and ruins the line of the dress.
- glad I bought it：Shipped very quickly and fits great! It’s adorable and I get lots of compliments on it!
- Get size up! Very comfy and beautiful!：Very Cute, but my daughter is about 4 1/2, she is tall and slim and this barely fits her. It’s very snug. Surprised at how snug it is based on the description that says it fits size 4-6. It’s closer to the 4 size.
Moncler Jackets Mens
- Beautiful looking dress in person besides it not being one …：Fits somewhat small and that’s because I’m well endowed arounf the chest region. But otherwise, it’s a cute dress
- Five Stars：It works for my wife
- Five Stars：This dress is much nicer than I expected. Based on other reviews, I ordered a size down from what my measurements suggested. It was definitely the right call, because the material is very stretchy. I usually wear a 34 DD bra and the medium fit me perfectly through the bust. I’m about 5’4 and the skirt falls just below my knee. The green color is gorgeous, though a tiny bit brighter than it seemed on my computer screen. I like it better in person.
- Five Stars：The bust line is way above the bust this is made way off deformed!!
- I love it!：I absolutely love this dress. I read other reviews and followed advice and ordered a size smaller than I usually wear and it fits perfectly. After having my kids I ended up with health issues that unfortunately have made me gain a lot of weight and I haven’t worn a dress in forever. This one actually makes me feel pretty and feminin. It’s stretchy and comfortable and I can’t wait to show it off. The cap sleeve is smaller than the one shown and it does have an awkwardly placed seam down the front of the skirt but who cares..it looks and feels great.
- Very pretty：All the authors I read I love them and the writing.Thank you! I love the dress and the color
- Five Stars：Too long and not fitted. Thick fabric and bad cut. Returned.
- dont waste your time：This dress looks like summer time. Dress it up dress it down, this dress can go everywhere. The fit is somewhat snug, so order up if your busty or thick in the middle. I did and was glad I did.
- Table cloth or dress?：Very authentic!!
- Beautiful and quality craftsmanship：The dress is beautiful. Fabric is nice and of good quality. Way too small.
- Great deal!：This dress turned out wonderfully! I got a small, and it fits great. I’m 5"6, so I as great with the length but it may be too long for some other people. It’s vintage and classy and perfect! It also was expected to take a month or so and I got it in 2 weeks 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments30 of 33 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLOVE this dress!Bystacyon July 1, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseI am more than pleased with this purchase. I still can’t believe it was only $20.00. It fits PERFECTLY. I’m 5’8" and about 125 pounds and I ordered a small. It’s definitely a snug fit on the top, but since the fabric gives, it doesn’t feel tight. The fabric is fantastic and the dress is just beautiful.I can’t wait to order more dresses! I have to add that there was a snafu with my address, all due to the U.S. Postal Service, and when I emailed the seller about it, they responded quickly and sent me a replacement dress immediately. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments16 of 16 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGREAT DRESSByPrincess N.on July 12, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress was awersome. Its a great material and i loved it. I bought it for a wedding and it fit perfectly. Its a little longer than expected but its great.. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments21 of 23 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsSuper Cute!Bysamanthaon May 24, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: PurpleVerified PurchaseThis dress is adorable. It fit perfectly and is long enough I can wear it to work (just past my knee). My only complaint is that it’s white parts are see through so I have to wear a slip under it, but really that’s no complaint at all. I love it and it came much faster than it originally said.
- Very good! my daughter is very like：Fits great, look great, wears well.
- So blue! But hand wash only!：This dress is weird! While my measurements say I should be an almost exact match, the pieces of this dress didn’t seem to make sense on my body. The bust was too large, the waist too tight, the shoulders too high (as in, too much fabric between the bust point and the top of the shoulder seam), and there was too much fabric in the underside of the sleeves, making me look saggy and baggy there. Not good. I think perhaps it was made for someone much taller, or much better endowed than I am, and so the proportions were all wrong. I did get GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, though, as I returned the dress for a refund, as another size wouldn’t have fixed the proportion issues. Also, keep in mind that this is an inexpensive dress; the knit fabric is very thin and slick, and it looks a little cheap.
- Washes well. Comfy, easy to wear.：the goods pass fast and wear comfotablethe student enjoy it very muchyou can choose it to be a present
- I looked so frumpy and old-fashioned in this dress! …：This dress fit perfectly and was a gorgeous shade of red. This dress was soft and comfortable the only issue I had was static.
- Great Dance Leotard：This is the prettiest little leotard for my daughter’s first ballet class. It "flounces" perfectly without being scratchy, and the sleeves are just a little extra touch of cute in an otherwise simple garment.
- Love love love it：I was impressed how quickly this dress arrived unfortunately it was too small the dress is beautiful excellent quality I would recommend this to anyone we ordered a size up and can’t wait to get it I recommend acevog to all my family and friends the exceptional quality my daughter can’t wait for the new bigger size to arrive
- This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and …：Love it!!&
- If your child is 38″ tall and 37 lbs.. Get this size 6-8.：good tention
- Two Stars：Was not attractive on.
- Beautiful dress.：Nicer than I feared. Super cute online but I worried about size and fit. While quality is more "target", fit was not. I’m very happy with it for the price.
- Rockabilly dress：Wow! I was really hesitant about this because it sounded too good from the reviews. I didn’t realize it has an elastic back so it will fit snugly no matter what I eat (almost). Looks just like the picture (that’s tough to find at this price point $22). The only downside so far is there wasn’t a care and material tag inside – it came out of the package wrinkled and it’s that type of material (rayon?) that might not take an iron well. Check other reviewers comments or questions – I didn’t think about that before I purchased so I may have missed those details.Overall very fabulous party dress!
- Beautiful design：This leotard is so cute but runs SO small. My 3 year old is tiny and fits into 18 month clothes still, yet the 2-4T leotard was too tight. I have to send back for a size up.
- Absolutely gorgeous dress…：A little bigger/longer than what I expected but still a very pretty dress! My friends love it!
- Five Stars：I bought my 5 year old this leotard for her dance classes as she is in between a size 5 and 6, figuring it would get her through the next few months. While a darling little leotard and perfect for her ballet/tap class it is tight and after about 30 minutes of wear she has significant elastic indentations around her legs. I spent a good 30 minutes stretching it out for her and she said it was better but if your child wears a 5 and has an elongated torso, I would recommend that you go up a size as it’s better for it to be a bit baggy than too tight.
- Love this dress!：I love this dress. Fits perfectly.
- wonderful：Adorable for toddler ballet!!!! Fits great and my 2 year old loves it. Trying to resist buying every color!
- This dress came in a little more spring green than …：I normally wear a size 8 or 10 in dresses and I ordered the large to be on the safe side. The dresses waist only came to right below my chest… As if it was meant to be an empire waist . Then I was trying to imagine if perhaps I just had an extra large measurement from my upper back around to my chest on the front. Then a couple of days later I tried on a different dress and because I was so small in that exact same area, I had to buy a size 4 so I don’t think it’s me. Bummed. Such a pretty dress.
- Very good quality!：My daughter of 5 years loves the dress and wears it for her ballet class. Since she’s quit short of her age, it fits her well. So i guess, it was a big help that I read few reviews before placing the order.
- Great Choice：Fantastic dress. I ordered the blue check/plaid. Good, medium weight cotton (wool-like) fabric. Exactly as described, fits great (I read the sizing chart and made sure to measure well before ordering)! The sizing is based upon Asian sizing, which is smaller than US sizing…also a bit shorter. My one warning is the blue check (and most likely the red check) pattern is reversed from the photo, i.e. the is more brown with blue checks than as pictured of blue with brown checks. I will be keeping it, but I was expecting more blue than brown. I still recommend this dress if you like the swing dress style but don’t want to pay a fortune for a well-made dress.
- Five Stars：Perfect for my daughter.
- Classy and cool：This dress is amazingly flattering on curvier/chubby ladies and looks much higher end than it is. The color is gorgeous, it’s comfortable and it drapes beautifully. This could also easily be dressed up or down, depending on what you pair it with and could absolutely be worn to a wedding, as a bridesmaid dress or even to work with a cardigan and camisole (because it is slightly low cut). Also runs very true to size. I am about 5’6 and a size 12/14 with a tendency to gain weight in my midsection and boobs and this makes my body look much better than it is. Score! I love it and will probably be buying other colors.
- I got a wow for this dress：Extremely long on a 5′-3" person. Will have to have it hemmed so will end up with more money than expected in the dress. However, I think it will be a very suitable dress for dress up occasions in the future. It is very cute on and extremely sassy in terms of fit and look.
- Five Stars：Really cute dress. Shipping was much quicker than expected.
- Overall I like this dress but I have a few comments：Beautiful dress. Didn’t iron well
- Beautiful looking dress in person besides it not being one …：Love this dress, material is very soft and nice, also it not thin, dont need a slip. Happy with my purchase, ,,,
- Four Stars：BEST DRESS EVER!!!!!!
- Small sizes!!!：fit to small on top. will be returning.
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress, classic design and figure-flattering. I am 5′ 1” , 100 lbs, and the small fits very well, although it’s just a tad too long (hits mid-calf). The only down side is that there’s only one layer of fabric. Overall, very nice purchase for the price, a perfect day dress for the summer.
- Five Stars：I love this dress, it fit perfect and looks good on me.
- perfect fit, good material：Perfect! Super excited to wear this dress for my son’s birthday and sisters bridal shower!
- A very Cute Ballerina Dress：Quality is good. Fit was great!
- Unflattering：Love, love this dress!
- Table cloth or dress?：Great dress!
- It’s runs large. So if youre a sz 16 …：Fit wonderfully and now wears it anytime she has an excuse.
- Five Stars：Great quality, very beautiful dress. I’m 5’8, 190 pounds and curvy. The XXL fit perfect.
- Love it!：i like it
- I love this dress：Ordered the Med for my daughter (5’9") size 6. Plenty of room in the medium. Stretchy material. Looks more expensive than it is.
Moncler Bodywarmer Heren
- Four Stars：I am a size 4 and it fit as expected.
- Meh…the “Red Checked” is just OK…：I am 6’1" and a size small. It was delivered in about a week despite what amazon said. If you look on the seller’s page, they tell you that they ship pretty quickly. Overall I am pretty happy with the dress. The fit was perfect, it hit where I expected it to. Unfortunately, I had a little problem with the zipper breaking when I tried it on again the day before I was going to leave for the wedding I was wearing it to. Luckily, my cousin was able to fix things up pretty quickly before we got there. I got lots of positive positive comments on it! The only reason I give it 3 stars instead of 5 is because of the broken zipper.In the picture, I added a petticoat underneath to give it some volume. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsPerfectBycarrieon June 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseI bought the red and black flowered one with the with background and the solid black one. I bought the red and black in a medium and the black one in a small. I’m 5′ 7" and 140 pounds with a size 28 inch waist. Both sizes fit well but the small does need to streach to fit me which I know will shorten the fabrics life, so future buys wi be medium. The fabric is a soft cotton blend with a good amount of streach so it fits like a loving glove. 😍 I will be buying more dresses from this buyer. Heres a tip too buy a petty coat to complete the look. And a corset to make it beautiful on the body. 😉
- Five Stars：Beautiful!
- Super cute !：Super happy with this dress! I love the strwtxhu material. It is so comfey. Perfect height on the bust line and long enough to wait a peti coat if I want to. I love it so much I just ordered another one in a different color.
- Adorable!：Good fit, does run small. Definately go up a size. Very good quality.
- I ordered a 2X and it was so small, …：I needed a WHITE dress to attend a "white party", this dress is cute, fits well and described as white in the product description. It arrived and is more of an off white. I’m sick of looking so it’ll have to do but would have been happier if it were actually white. Product is very well made and fits well. I have ordered two other dresses from the same line and am anxious for them to arrive.
- It is pretty!：Dress fits like it was make for my daughter!
- Ballerina girl：Perfect quality and both me and my daughter love it so much once we opened the package. She couldn’t wait to wear it all day long! I ordered one size up as my three year old daughter is already wearing 4T clothing. It fits and looks great on her!
- Nice dress, total strangers come up and tell me …：Super cute, but runs small. I normally wear a 12 and ordered the XL. It zipped but was uncomfortable in the bust. I returned it. Sad day because I really did like the dress. The material is nice and seems to be well made, it has a slight stretch.
- Not quite.：This dress is gorgeous! I absolutely love the colors. It does run a little small so make sure you check the measurements. I love the way it looks and how it sways when I walk. It seems to be good quality fabric and is well made. It is a very slimming dress as it is close fitting up top but flares at the bottom to hide problem areas. I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
- Great Dress for Many Occasions!：The color is beautiful! The dress fits as expected.
- Five Stars：beautiful
- Five Stars：I am 5’6" and 128 pounds. I usually wear a size 4/6 pants and a size small top. I have a little belly remaining from pregnancy. My bust is 34", and the size small of this dress was draping off of me. It was so big on me that I was able to pull it off my body without unzipping the entire back side. I might recommend this dress for a curvy, beautiful shape (Marilyn Monroe/Jennifer Lopez) instead of girls with boyish figures. I definitely have hips, but I don’t think I could be called curvy. This dress is not suitable for too formal of an event. It needs a slip, still. The fabric is rough and stiff, and it definitely was not high quality material. I think it would be beautiful to wear as a guest of a baby shower, wedding shower, or formal lunch, but do not plan to wear it to anything more formal than that. It is such a cute design, but it does not work for me.
- I was so happy it fit perfectly：I love it! Very flattering!!!
- Five Stars：Needed a dress for my sons baptism that was nice for church but easy for breast feeding. This was it. The purple is deep, and kind of shiny. Very strechy fabric. Fit me perfect. I’m 5’8" and it hit me right at mid knee. I usually wear a 12 and ordered a 12 and it fits perfect. Except dress for the price. Came wrinkled, but I wet it lightly and threw it in the dryer and all the wrinkles came out.
- This dress makes me look amazing! I am 5’8″ 140lbs：Lovely
- Great 50s inspired dress!：I read the reviews first and ordered a large for my size 4 daughter. It’s a bit long and little big in the shoulders but seems well made.
- fantastic!：This dress is everything!!! I have gotten it for Easter Sunday. It fit great! I normally wear a 18 but all they had was a 16. So I was surprise how well it fit without a struggle! So many compliments. Great lbd!
- This is such an awesome dress. Fits like a glove in all the …：I bought this dress in two different sizes based on the reviews that said it runs small. In my case that’s definitely to my advantage- I’ve got an annoying pear-shaped figure which makes finding dresses a challenge. In general things that fit over my hips are way big up top, and things that fit me up top are too tight over my hips. I wear a 16 or XL in pants and medium/large in shirts (generally have to veer towards large, unfortunately, because of my hips.)I bought this dress in XXL and XL. The XXL was too big for me, the XL was perfect! This fabric is a nice heavy knit (think ponte) with quite a bit of stretch. I would definitely advise against sizing down, but if you aren’t busty your true size should work just fine. Girls with a more hourglass figure might have more of a challenge- I’m a B cup and the dress fit great up top with a push-up bra. I love dresses with stretch!The skirt definitely doesn’t stand out a whole lot on its own, so get a petticoat underneath to wear with it if you want the poof. The 20" petticoat I got with a previous order works great.
- Five Stars：Its very nice and nice quality
- I am very disappointed with this dress：The dress fit a little smaller than size chart indicated but the belt was too small.
- Five Stars：Fit smaller than expected but a great quality and very pretty dress!
- Product as described. True to size：this dress looks great on my daughter
- Five Stars：Fits perfectly!
- So pretty and soft：This outfit is exactly as pictured, and runs very true to size. Certainly cheaper then some of the dance stores we have visited lately.
- Very cute and girly without being pink: ) My …：Well made and fit perfectly. Would have preferred the pink, but the black still looked very cute on my 3 y/o.
- I ordered the smart black dress in an XXL：Poorly made. Seams unraveling. Will not EVER buy from this vendor.
- Flattering fit：good material, just too large.
- Love my dress!!!：great dress
- Perfect for wedding：I’ll start by saying I’m 5’7", 140 lbs, 34C. A lot of the reviews were from women larger than I am, so I wasn’t sure what sort of body type it would work for. That being said…This dress saved me for a last minute wedding. I recently had a baby and didn’t want anything to accentuate what was left of my belly. I did end up buying a shaper to wear underneath. The fabric was not too heavy for the summer, but not too flimsy that it didn’t hold me in. I was extremely comfortable all night, was not worried about any "wardrobe malfunctions" and cannot say enough good things about this! I did end up cutting the mesh trim off of the bottom – it made it seem cheap to me, but a small alteration that took about 15 seconds and a pair of scissors.Very happy, would definitely buy again.
- Three Stars：It was pretty and fit as expected
- Five Stars：I just got it and i am already in love with it.Really classy look. I did not expect it to go that far below my knees so it was a delightful surprise. I am 5’11 so I was expecting this dress to stop somewhere between 2-3 inches above my knees.Also the fabic is really soft:) feels great. I may order another.
- Love love love：I wear a size 14 pants, Size 16 dress usu. because of my 38DDD bust. I ordered 2XL and it fits perfectly. Not many times I’ve been able to say that about a dress. Very flattering cut. I like the fabric: has some body to it but drapes well. The green color is nice, looks as I was expecting from the screen representation. Not lined but does have some nice details like the invisible zipper and the little but of tulle at the hem. It is tea length, so if you are short the skirt may fall a bit long for you. Stitching looks good. It did have a chemical smell as mentioned by others when it first came out of the bag. I hung it up in an open area and the smell was gone after a few hours.
- So. Very. Awesome!：This is a very pretty dress. It hangs nicely, and the fabric is thicker than I would have expected. My only issue with it is that it isn’t as fitted as I would have liked.
- Red dress：wife loves them
- Great Dress!!：Loved it! So glad I ordered it!
- Nice dress for small chested person：Love it
- Four Stars：I really liked this dress but I was looking for a modest/ conservative dress for a valentine’s dance with my 7 yr old son. I felt that this put too much emphasis on the bust area and was a little low cut for this specific occasion. If it were an adult occasion, I don’t think I would have been so hesitant. It was not provocatively low cut, just a little less appropriate than one of the other dresses I purchased for the occasion.It is a really nicely shaped dress, that has a classic fit that looks nice on many different shaped women. I wear between a 16 -18 and am largely busted. It would make a very nice special occasion dress for many women. If you follow the sizing chart of the manufacturer, the dress fit true to size.
- Two Stars：Beautiful and fine quality !
Moncler Doudoune Femme
- Dance Ready：I measured my daughter and used the Capezio sizing chart. It worked perfectly!
- Four Stars：Unfortunately the fabric had a very "shiny" quality to it. It kind of looked like a scuba suit on. Some other reviewers have mentioned the rushing on the sleeves was a little too much as well.
- Five Stars：looks great
- Five Stars：Fits well
- better dress for a costume：skirt on dress was to full and made dress heavy sent back will try to find a different dress thanks
- :-(：This is a very nice dress, I received lots of compliments when I wore it. I had to have the top altered the creases do not lay smooth as they should, it looked as if the top had extra fabric. I tried ironing them down, ended up getting a seamtress to sew the creases down, overall it is a pretty dress.
- Five Stars：Great!
- This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and …：Such a comfortable dress. Movable material, lovely cut, easy to iron, or hang dry. Drapes well, covers the sins of my belly.
- If your child is 38″ tall and 37 lbs.. Get this size 6-8.：Very nice, fits great.
- I will buy from this company again.：Looks fantastic and feels great
- So cute：Made very well. Packaged well and arrived when expected. Very pleased with this product
- The dress was super cute but way small：This dress (in the red lace pattern) FIT it just… it’s as though the took the small size and to make it larger just made it WIDER and didn’t adjust any other measurements. The waist, which in the picture looks like it hits at the natural waist, was, in reality, just below the bust on the 2XL. It was plenty long, it would zip, it just FLARED into a circle skirt RIGHT below my bustline. It would be a great maternity party dress, maybe? But for a tall, athletic gal it was proportioned in the weirdest way possible.
- love it：This dress is beautifully made, but is MOST DEFINITELY NOT COTTON! The iron left a mark on the fabric, even on the lowest setting. It came wrinkled, and it needed to be ironed through a sheet of Tephlon. Definitely not cotton. Also, the "sleeves" are narrower than shown in the picture. Otherwise, it’s beautiful, it fits great, and I can wear it with Converse without getting too many funny looks.
- I LOVE THE DRESS IT FITS SO GREAT THE STRETCH MATERIAL …：awesome dress for the price. I am skeptical about buying clothing online, but I read previous reviews, and took a chance, I’m glad I did!
- Cute, but runs very small and clashes with Capezio’s matching tights.：All together I have bought 3 of these for my 8 year old daughter in 3 different colours. She loves them and find that they are much easier and more comfortable than the separate leotard and skirt options. They wash well too. Beware of the sizing though. My daughter has jonly just turned 8, and is of average height and slim build and these fit her perfectly – within a few months she will need the next size up for sure – certainly well before she reaches the age of 10!
- Great find. Versatile and ready to go.：I love this dress. Fits perfectly.
- perfect：Perfect for ballet. Washes nicely and fits well. Love the skirt which is hard to find on big sizes.
- Five Stars：Good choice
- Very good quality!：Was very happy with the quality of this dress. I bought it for my 4yr old grand daughter, had to return it for the largest size 4-6. The dress runs very small, haven’t received bigger one yet.
- GREAT DRESS：This is good for people with long torsos and necks. I’m going to end up pulling the skirt up at the waistband and sewing it and then cutting a slit in the neck and folding the neck in to form a triangle at the bust. Still, it’s a steal and I got the package SUPER quick! Definitely planning on ordering from this seller again.
- I tried it on and loved it!：Just as everyone else said, thin material. You better have a plain white or nude bra because otherwise it’s going to shine through. The zipper is a bit low quality and I’ll likely end up replacing it in the future, but the other reviews are about spot on.
- The chest was extremely tight on me and set very …：purchased the green 2x. Dress was tight in armholse. Color bled and faded in wash. It also shrinks in wash. I was not pleased with the overly stretchy material. I was ok with this dress until I washed it.
- Four Stars：I wear a 6 but after reading several reviews that this dress runs small I upsized to an 8. This dress is pretty but beware that it runs about 2 sizes smaller than advertised. I could try to replace it with yet a bigger size but overall not that impressed with the dress.
- Great dress!!!：Love this dress, it fits perfectly