Skip to content
Moncler Shop On Line
- Classy and cool：This dress is amazingly flattering on curvier/chubby ladies and looks much higher end than it is. The color is gorgeous, it’s comfortable and it drapes beautifully. This could also easily be dressed up or down, depending on what you pair it with and could absolutely be worn to a wedding, as a bridesmaid dress or even to work with a cardigan and camisole (because it is slightly low cut). Also runs very true to size. I am about 5’6 and a size 12/14 with a tendency to gain weight in my midsection and boobs and this makes my body look much better than it is. Score! I love it and will probably be buying other colors.
- Two Stars：This is a very flattering dress.
- Great dress, runs small.：Fits great looks really good on my granddaughter.
- Do not buy：The description says white, but the dress is cream.
- LOVE THIS DRESS!：First, the material is a bit shiny, which isn’t what I was expecting.Second, it is quite tight on the top. There is a side zipper that’s suppose to help with putting it on & off, but when it was on, I couldn’t slide the zipper down, which made it quite awkward getting it off.Third, the material is very staticky, so I’m afraid the flowing look of the picture shown won’t be the case as I walk around in it.Fourth, the length is about right, as shown in the pictures, and I am 5’10" and size 6. I really wanted this dress to work, but I think it will be too hard to hold my baby with how tight the top is on my shoulders, and I can’t stand dresses sticking to my legs.
- Capezio Rules!!!：My daughter loves ballet, and all the capezio products i’ve have got bought is the same: the best quality, perfect fit and a reasonable price… thank you.
- Five Stars：It works for my wife
- Super cute !：My dress was beautiful and all but I felt it a little tight around my chest area. Nothing major but great over all and I recieved good comments. Thank you for a great job! -Jessica R.
- Five Stars：Charming sophisticated dance dress for a little girl, she loves it.
- Beautiful & flattering：This is a gorgeous ballerina dress. High quality material and real sizing. I love it. My daughter loves it. I don’t know how to put it in words, but would definitely buy larger size when she gets older/taller.
- Economical great product：My 5 year old had quickly outgrown her leotard and we decided to get this one for her. It fits perfectly and looks adorable on her.
- Five Stars：Too long and not fitted. Thick fabric and bad cut. Returned.
- dont waste your time：This dress looks like summer time. Dress it up dress it down, this dress can go everywhere. The fit is somewhat snug, so order up if your busty or thick in the middle. I did and was glad I did.
- Five Stars：Wonderful. I’ll buy more
- One Star：Love this!!
- Beautiful：This leotard is perfect for my three year old (she is about 38" tall and 32 lbs.). It is cute, it fits great, and it feels well-made. And, no surprise, she loves the flourishes. Very happy with this leotard, I would definitely buy it again.
Moncler Kids Sale
- The perfect ballet Dress：My daughter is 2 1/2 and wears a 3T normally this item was sized as 2-4 I can’t see her wearing this for much longer but for now it is absolutely darling!!
- Four Stars：horrible dress
- Amazing buy!：It fit all my BrownGirl curves! Wow, I am blown away at this dress. I got the red and the white with flowers. I measure myself to be sure I picked the right size and viola! Awesome Dress! I want them all!
- I LOVE this dress：Seriously – I bought this dress as a throwaway. At 20 something dollars, I had zero expectations. Instead, I received a fairly well-made dress that fits great, has a nice stretch and is a beautiful color. Not only will it NOT be thrown away after the event I ordered it for, it will become a go-to dress for me.
- Five Stars：I was actually surprised it was in stock and it shipped very quickly which was a plus. The dress is beautiful and once I get it pressed im sure it will make for an exceptional piece. It’s very soft and not as thin as it was described by other reviewers. The dress is very pretty. I ordered directly from AceVog and will certainly order again. This is a beautiful inexpensive.
- would definitely recommend :))：I usually don’t order dresses online, and for good reason. You never know until you actually see it yourself. While pretty in the picture, I thought the material for this dress was VERY flimsy and unflattering. It is thin and clings to every bump and curve of your body. The ruching in the sleeves is too packed together and looks old fashioned. It’s much longer in length than anticipated. I am 5’5" and it came at least 5 inches below my knees. Overall, not impressed with this dress.
- Five Stars：lovely
- Too small：Great fit! Love the material.
Moncler Shop Online
- Five Stars：It’s pretty but too small.
- Five Stars：It’s beautiful.
- Cheap material, no quality：Cute but my boobs don’t fit in this dress 😐 it’s for about an A cup
- Four Stars：It’s beautyful and confortable
- Five Stars：Too long and not fitted. Thick fabric and bad cut. Returned.
- Five Stars：I bought this dress for fun to hopefully wear when we visited the Lucy Desi Museum in Jamestown NY because it reminded me of something Lucy might have worn.(I bought the navy with white polka dots) I was promised the dress would arrive on the Tuesday before we were to leave on our trip. Actually the dress arrived the Saturday before! I had ordered a small, tried it on and it fit perfectly! It looked so cute and I wore the dress all day long and it felt great! I normally wear a size 2 or sometimes 4 and the small was perfect for me. I am very happy with my purchase. Others have said it needs to be hand washed. That’s not a problem. It’s not something I will be wearing that often although I am excited to wear it again soon.
- Five Stars：Fit perfect and hasnt let us down yet. Would buy again and recommend! Love it!
- The fabric is not the greatest to the touch：Love this dress!!!!
Moncler Outlet Usa
- Fast delivery… dress fits very well. …：My sister loves it.
- One Star：Somewhat tight on my two year old. But very pretty – she loves it.
- Two Stars：It looks nothing like in the picture. It is fair.
- Refused to wear it after the first time so it ended up being a waste of money for me：The leotard fits very well and is very pretty and comfortable for my daughter. She loves it and wants to wear it every week for ballet.
- A True Princess Dress for a little girl!：Just received this dress for my Granddaughter today, and it is even more beautiful that the picture shows. Beautiful material with extra frills underneath, and all around. My grandddaughter is going to LOVE IT!
- Dancing：This leotard with the flutter sleeves and skirt is absolutely adorable. It fits my almost 5 year old perfect, with some room to grow. I was nervous ordering this size because she is slightly tall for her age, but the fit works. I am so satisfied with this purchase, and my daughter absolutely adores it!
- Three Stars：My mom loves it a lot
- Would buy again!：it suits me.Loved it!!!
Moncler Kids Sale
- size up, fits small, but very cute!：My Granddaughter is a Princess tomboy ballerina. She couldn’t wait to go to ballet lessons and show off her new leotard. Fits well and is comfortable
- Five Stars：I want this dress in every color! I LOVE it. According to the size chart I should have ordered a medium, but after reading other reviews I ordered a small and it fits perfect. A medium would have been too large, so I’m glad that I read the reviews. I also ordered the color "Rose" and it looks exactly like the photo, I know some reviewers said that the dress they received didn’t match the color pictured. I love the way it fits, I love the material. It’s perfect!
- Overall I like it.：My toddler loves this dress. We get tons of compliments. Many say she looks like an angel. She’s very petite and it fits her perfectly.
- What an awesome dress!：Received the dress yesterday, and although it fits throughout the top, it was really long & is now being altered. I’m about 5’4, small frame & I bought a 6. The model must have been considerably taller than me, because it was hitting me mid-calf, rather than how it looks on the model- around knee length. Very unflattering. Other than that, it’s a nice dress. I wouldn’t have purchased it if I tried it on, but I think I’ll like it better when it fits. If you’re on the shorter side, you might want to make note of this. I rated the sizing as runs somewhat large, but that’s only for the length.
- Simply Adorable!：ADORABLE!!! I can’t wait to see my little one dancing in her dress. Thank you!!
- TOO BIG, THIN MATERIAL, NO LACE!：So I recieved the product quickly. It does run small so I ordered on size larger then usual. It fits perfect. But the belt or buttons pictured is just a belt with very thin connectors. Belt does not fit along the size of the dress. My belt broke already. I dont want to return the dress since it fits and looks great so I guess I will try to use a different belt. But over all I like the dress.
- Nice, but could have been better.：Perfect
- great buy：At first, I was disappointed that the shipping time they’ve given me wasn’t until July 10 (I ordered on the 28th of May) but I received it today. Perfect fit, definitely a summer dress. This is on the longer side though. It went near my ankles. The design is nice and the fabric is cotton. The heading mentions cat lady land, the writer (Angie Bailey) bought this for herself and shared the link on her site, and that’s how I found it.
Moncler Coat Mens
- Four Stars：Beautiful
- Four Stars：Very cute dress for the price.
- Five Stars：It was perfect!
- Five Stars：This is a lovely dress and fits like a glove. I would have ordered a medium, but they were sold out, so I went with the large. I think the medium would have been too snug, as I have a little extra around the middle. There is some stretch in the fabric and the seams are well finished. There were a few loose threads which should have been clipped, but they were not from fraying fabric or seams. I will get a lot of use out of this dress as it can be dressed up or down and is a very comfortable fit.
- Amazing♡：Love this dress!!! I bought the purple flower version. To all the people complaining about the fit: these are NOT American or UK sizes! Use the chart and take your measurements and it will be perfect. Love the material, the length, an the bias cut for stretch. I went back and ordered a different color, in fact.
- Five Stars：great
- Not for me：This is a great dress, unfortunately the large I bought is a bit too big. I read a few reviews before purchasing, but missed one that said "If you’re a size 10, I would recommend sizing down to a medium." I wish I has taken that advice. The dress fits okay, but because the material is stretchy it ends up feeling a bit loose. It doesn’t quite help that I’m a bit smaller chested (a 36B) and so I don’t fill out the top as much as would take to feel fitted. Other than that, I love the color, it is very close to as pictured, and is decently made. If not for it being a bit big, I would simply want to iron out the front folds near the bust before wearing it everywhere, but as it is I will probably exchange for a medium.
- Going old school classicly beautiful.：This fits great! I’m 5’10 240lbs and an XL fits me perfectly. The zipper gets caught. But its very comfortable and pretty. Update*** after only TWO WEARS my zipper broke completely off and I have to get a new one put on. Pissed as f
- Lovely dress, but can’t wash it and the color is off：The review should be 3.5 stars. Start with positive: fits good, true to size, has enough elastane to stretch about 15% in all directions. Color is true to how it’s depicted on amazon. However, dress is 30% cotton, 65% rayon and 5% elastane. For the dress that has so much synthetic you at least hope it’s wrinkle-free or doesn’t wrinkle easily. Not so – wrinkles quite easily and on pattern-free fabric it’s quite noticeable. Basically, you sit down= wrinkes, you wear seatbelt in a car= wrinkles. Also, imho, for this much synthetic in a dress it’s overpriced. But compared to 3 other dresses that I bought from amazon within a year, the fit is the best and the most true to size, so I’m keeping it. Lots of ironing in the future….
- Couldn’t be more pleased (with a couple of warnings)：I look so GOOD in this dress. I have one of those kinda-curvy bodies; I’m short, not quite hourglass shaped, and I carry my weight in my midsection. Not a great combination for looking good in dresses.I kept seeing everyone’s photos of themselves in this dress; it seemed to look great on curvier women. I was hesitant about buying this, but when it went on sale, I snatched it up. I honestly didn’t think the medium would end up fitting my 5’2" 148 lbs frame, but when I put it on and looked in the mirror, I was so impressed. The little cap sleeves cover my armpit fat, and I like my waistline in this dress. It accentuates all the right areas.The ONLY thing I don’t like about it is the length. Again, I’m short, so that has a lot to do with it. It sits a tad lower on my leg than I’d like, but it’s an easy hem job.In conclusion, if you’re unsure about buying this dress – BUY IT! You won’t be sorry. Buy your usual size.
- Four Stars：too long
- Four Stars：Loved the dress but it’s waistline too high and zipper only opened @ 2/3 it’s length. So too small and thus had to return it.
- Two Stars：Pretty but not the right fit
- Three Stars：On the models this dress looks lovely. In person, not so much. The material is very synthetic feeling but the sleeves are what put me over the top. The gathering of the material on the sleeves looks hideous. In the picture it looks totally fine-I’m looking at it right now-but on it was awful. I actually laughed at myself in the mirror. So, do yourself a favor and don’t buy it.
- The neckline is a bit awkward on me,：The dress is beautiful. Fabric is nice and of good quality. Way too small.
- Something is wrong with folds on chest：Amazing. I adore this dress. I got it in Navy blue and it is amazing. I was worried that at the price it would be cheap or ill fitting. But it is made of heavy fabric and fit great! the sleeves are wonderful and always cover bra straps. I have worn this to work and a night out.I will probably get the same dress in different colors.
Moncler Lightweight Jacket
- Great Dress!!：Loved it! So glad I ordered it!
- Awesome retro dress; dress it up with a petticoat!：Love it…but isa bit big
- Nice dress, total strangers come up and tell me …：The stretch fabric reveals ANY bumps around your middle. Either wear Spanx or exchange. I don’t think that a larger size will make a difference. The wearer needs to have a smooth middle section. Pretty color and nice summer fabric.
- Four Stars：Love the dress
- Beautiful dress! Neck line is a little wide but …：Great dress. Just a tad longer than I like but the fit is perfect. I love the style.
- I like it.：Got it early and it fit perfectly!!!
- Five Stars：Love it
- Dress is great, everything about it is beautiful but at 5’0 …：Wore this dress with a petticoat and I felt sexy!! Washes nice and hung up! Did not put in dryer . Color was forest green and nice!
- I love it and it’s a very good buy：Doesn’t fit as indicated on page.
- Five Stars：I got the blue version (didn’t’ find it see-through at all) and looked at other review for fit so I got the perfect size! I took it to Barcelona and it fit great – emphasizing "the girls" nicely without being too risqué and flowing nicely over the belly. Very flattering – my husband loved it! It’s very comfortable and swinging, makes one feel very ladylike and the price was great too!
- Dress is prettier than I expected. I got the …：the fabric was not cotton like it was described in product description
- Doesn’t line up：this dress looks great on my daughter
- fantastic!：LOVE the black xl but orded same size in navy/ polka was too tight:((
- the v-neck is nice but quite deep：Great fit, I was worried after seeing other reviews saying too long, or too big in some areas. I think it fits my frame just right, and I’m 5’9" and less than 130 lbs. I bought and 6 and it works great. Really cute dress.
- OMG THIS DRESS!!!!!：This dress is much nicer than I expected. Based on other reviews, I ordered a size down from what my measurements suggested. It was definitely the right call, because the material is very stretchy. I usually wear a 34 DD bra and the medium fit me perfectly through the bust. I’m about 5’4 and the skirt falls just below my knee. The green color is gorgeous, though a tiny bit brighter than it seemed on my computer screen. I like it better in person.
- Dancing：We really liked this product although it has two issues: slightly big (our daughter is petite though so that may not for everyone) and slightly see through. Good that the skirt covers the bottom half as underwear may otherwise be seen. Nice fabric and my daughter loves it. I haven’t washed it as of yet so not sure about how it will turn out.
- Five Stars：I purchased this dress 2 days ago, with a petticoat ($17) and it arrived today. I am shocked by how stretchy and heavy the fabric is! This dress appears to be well made, and is SUPER comfortable. I bought it to wear at Disney World Hollywood Studios for dinner, and it’s 50′ vibe is going to be PERFECT! Size wise, it is bigger than I expected. The size Small I ordered came with a tag that said "Size 6", so keep that in mind when ordering!! I’m usually a pretty solid size 4, but I feel that a size smaller probably would have been a little too tight to have a comfortable evening in. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1.0 out of 5 starsNot for tall woman, Size 8 was closer to a 4ByMCNJon August 27, 2015Size: MediumColor: Lightblue DotVerified PurchaseThis dress said a size 8 (M) but fit MUCH tighter than the dress I love from the same company that is a 6- the seamstress made some mistakes here. I am tall and athletic and so it may just be my build (5’8/145) and fit a size 6 as long as the torso is accommodating. So many dresses are made for 5’5 women. Anyway- Just be warned if you are tall and have a long torso or even above average in the slightest this is not the dress for you. The color was also very "Alice in wonderland" as my husband put it. They make other great dress though with good deal- this one will be going back.
- Don’t do it.：I’m a traditional XL size with a small bust. This fit PERFECTLY!! So beyond cute, I love it.
- Five Stars：Nice dress nice color
- So pretty and soft：This outfit is exactly as pictured, and runs very true to size. Certainly cheaper then some of the dance stores we have visited lately.
- perfect：Perfect for ballet. Washes nicely and fits well. Love the skirt which is hard to find on big sizes.
- Perfect fit!：My daughter LOVES this. We’ve had 3 sessions so far of toddler "dance," and it’s held up to regular washing and lots of play. My 2yo wore the 4-6 comfortably, and she’s average sized for her age. Look at the size charts on the website and DO NOT just go by age, and you’ll be happy with it!
- This dress had the worst workmanship I have ever seen：The dress, looks EXACTLY as the photo shows. I didn’t know, it tied in the back. I’m not a fan, of bows. But, it is a great dress!!! LOVE IT
- Five Stars：Oh my goodness, our little girl was (of course) the CUTEST ballerina at dance camp this year in this precious leotard! We love it, and if I let her, she would wear it all day every day. I like how the attached skirt gives a little more modesty than the basic leotard, and she says it makes her feel like a fairy princess. I also like the simplicity of the attached skirt instead of having to hunt around for something for her to put on while on the trip to and from dance class. The sleeves are very well-made, with a little bit of stiff stuff in the edges to make them flutter up well while the skirt is flowy and breezy. It fits snugly, but that’s how a leotard is supposed to fit.
Moncler Kids Sale
- Cute!：Love these! My petite daughter fits them perfectly and she is just newly 2. They are perfect for her dance classes. So delicate and soft.
- Great dress：Loved it!!!!
- Absolutely beautiful. I read comments before I ordered：Dress is nice but definitely not a size "large". It would fit an older child or a teenager.
- Pretty Pretty!：will return
- I got this beautiful dress a few weeks ago：I don’t usually write a review, but I love this dress and I wish there were some more like this. The order and delivery was 10 days. Thanks
- Five Stars：very cute and comfortable.
- Darling：Purchased for my daughters Christmas program. She was a snowman. I was nervous ordering online. But fit was perfect. She can’t wait to wear to her dance class.
- excellent and very elegant：My 4 year old loves this ballerina leotard. It’s adorable on her, and fits like a glove. Room to grow even.
- Love this dress and great price：I love this dress! The material is beautiful, I love the cut and style!
- Too short waisted – sleeves way too puffy：Very nice, modest and comfortable. Thanks
- Five Stars：daughter loves it
- Disappointed Customer：Very cute but too small in top.
- Pretty nice.：perfect
- Well Made and Cute：Such an adorable cut . I had ordered the small one for my 4 yr old granddaughter and it was tight, so I ordered the intermediate size . The small one we will donate . By far the nicest dance dress that I have found for the price. I will order more as we need and my granddaughter just loves it. Thanks!!
- Five Stars：Excellent fit, beautiful dress!!
- great quality!：Well made, cute too.
Moncler Kids Sale
- Cute：This leotard feels great. Don’t buy a cheap knock off if your daughter likes comfort. We ordered a size up bc my daughter has a long torso.
- Meh…the “Red Checked” is just OK…：Beautiful and good material. I’m a size 14 and the LG did not fit. It did fit my size 4 daughter. Way off in size. If I order this again I suppose I will have to buy a 5x.
- Great leotard, but runs small：I purchased for my granddaughter who is 4 years old. She is very tall and slender. After reading some of the reviews I chose the intermediate 6-8 size. It fits fine. The product appears to be very well made. The tag sewn to the outfit states size 1. Don’t let that confuse you. Will purchase again in the future.
- Very nice for the money：beautiful color and style!
- Fit well. Arrived quickly.：runs small
- Great Dress：I’m a 16, I ordered a 16, I needed a shaper only to hide my back fat and rolls – a little snug in the core. Enough fabric to pin bust so cleavage didn’t show. Comfy, thin, perfect SoCal Christmas dress – wore it to church got compliment after compliment.
- Three Stars：Cute dress that stretches as I move.
- Love this dress and great price：This is an adorable dress, just be prepared to unwrap an item that needs to be IRONED. I personally found it to be a bit high-necked in the front, but that would work well for larger-busted women who struggle to keep the girls contained. As for me… I have a long torso and smaller chest, and I feel like I might need to alter the front to be a bit lower — not even for the sake of showing cleavage, just because it’s a strange amount of fabric coming all the way up in front. The construction seems pretty solid for the price, just be prepared for a few tiny threads to trim, nothing major. It is fun to twirl in!!! The cap sleeves are very subtle and not too flared — perfect for a girl like me who already has wide shoulders and doesn’t want to accentuate them anymore. Despite thinking I might alter it, I’d have no problem wearing it "as is."
Kids Moncler Jackets
- Great fit：Did not like the look, had to return
- Fits wells, Good quality：Got this for my daughters ballet class. Looks great on her. Got a couple compliments.
- Four Stars：As expected
- The perfect ballet Dress：I bought this article of clothing for my little niece who just started ballet practice. She loves it and looks super cute in it at the same time.
- Just not what I was expecting.：I needed a blue dress for my sons wedding. the dress was beautiful, was very sturdy fabric and hung perfectly. I am a size 6-8. I ordered an 8 and it was way too small. Sadly, I had to return. Simple return with no problems. Would recommend.
- Surprised my partner with this dress, she was speechless. It’s absolutely gorgeous and fit perfectly.：Nap sewn wrong…looked faded on half the dress due to fabric cut wrong
- LOVE this dress：Beautiful dress. Nice pattern stitched into it and made of somewhat thicker material so I expect it will hold up nicely. Overall great dress for the price!
- Excellent dress.：Fits and looks great
- Love love love it：Perfect fit. True to size. Great quality.
- Will buy more.：Took less time than estimated to deliver so that was nice. The shade is MUCH brighter than it appears on screen. The arms holes are bit tiny and uncomfortable, and you need a REALLY good push-up or corset to get your boobs in the right place. Fabric is stretchy which makes up for the cut being slightly too small. Otherwise a great dress. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful1.0 out of 5 starsThen again, maybe notByjustdani23on August 28, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseThis looks like a lovely dress in the photos, I’ll give you that. As a frequent buyer of vintage- and retro-style dresses on Amazon, I have to say that this was the first absolute dud I’ve ever found. In person, the ACEVOG Vintage 1950’s Floral Spring Garden Party Picnic Dress Party Cocktail Dress is a garish and cheap green, not the midcentury kelly green like the photo displays. The "sweetheart" neckline actually hits up at the collar bone, and the "full" midi circle skirt barely flounces. The "cotton blend" is very polyester, which gives it a bit of stretch and give, but doesn’t allow the dress to flow like it should. I wore it once, bravely, and felt like I looked terrible. After one wash, the cheap hems flipped out and the fabric crinkled and shrunk into a tiny mess that now hangs on a modest hanger in the back of my closet. There are great retro dresses on Amazon. This is assuredly not one of them!
- love the color and pattern：I bought this dress for my wife, and she really likes it. However, it was way too small through the bust and shoulders. It did fit my teen daughter, and she is thrilled.
- My New Go to Dress：This dress is well made and out of a little heavier material than I expected. The crafting seems to be of a fair quality so it should last for a good number of wearings. Works well for either daily wear or dressing up. The fit is very complimentary to my body (and I DON’T have the perfect bod!) It is at LEAST on cute on me as in the ad’s picture! I am just 5′ 5" and shorter legged, so its a little long on me (hem comes about halfway between my knees and ankles) but a very nice fit otherwise. (Could be shortened easily by folding under at the banded waist.) Very satisfied especially when considering how little I paid for it. Saw one almost identical for almost two hundred dollars!
- Five Stars：Not well made
- Decent, conservative：my husband wanted me to get this dress, I thought it was cute, but nothing special. When it arrived, I tried it on and loved it!!! It is adorable!!!! I bought a little light-weight petticoat to go under it and it looks like an adorable stepford-wife outfit. Tons of compliments, VERY flattering!!! Would certainly recommend to anyone!
- I love the fit and style：This review is for the red floral spring garden party dress. Our volunteer model thinks the dress is "adorable." The bright red black and white number looks like you’d wear it to a garden party with a fancy hat. It’s really well made. Very crisp material. Almost like a linen but it feels and looks like a heavy cotton. The back zipper glides smoothly and is hidden so the line of the dress flows. Our model says that some "5 inch spike shiny black pumps (or red for that matter) would look killer with this dress."Some included washing instructions would have made this order absolutely perfect.
- I loved this dress：I ordered a 2X and it was so small, maybe a 13 yr old might be able to wear it, other than that it was very well made.
Moncler Outlet Usa
- Sizing is off：SO pretty! Love it love love it! I get LOTS of compliments every time I wear it!
- Five Stars：Beautiful fit/style!!
- Cute – but best if you don’t have boobs.：looks so pretty on me, my mistress loves the look
- Gorgeous dress：Beautiful and it’s figure-flattering. Another 1950’s classic. This one looks like a Marilyn Monroe outfit.
- Five Stars：My daughter loves this leotard. I bought it for her ballet class. It fits more like a size 7/8, so it fit her well. She even has a bit of room to grow for ballet next year. Thanks
- Nice dress, but uneven hem.：Material is cheap but for the price still a fun dress and Im happy with the purchase. If your relized its a not a high end product and are looking for a cute and fun dress to own for a year or 2 than its is the dress for you.
- Flutter Dress for my little ballerina：It’s beautiful. Fits my daughter perfectly & she loves it!!!
- I love this dress：Fit well. Nice material
Moncler Kids Sale
- Fits beautifully：My oldest daughter is a ballet dancer student and she looks amazing with this leotard. It is great looking and very well crafted, 1000% recommended.
- This is good for people with long torsos and necks：I get compliments on this dress all the time. I’m 5’7", about 150 pounds. Dress fits great. It’s a little thick and heavy as far as the fabric is concerned especially living in a humid location. So I usually wear this to work which is air conditioned and not to outdoor events.
- I didn’t think the dress would look as good as it does on：I bought this dress for my college graduation. My graduation regalia was Kelly green so the royal blue color of the dress went really great with it. The only thing I did not like about this dress was its length. I am 5 ft 3 and this dress reached to about halfway down my leg. I would love this dress if it went to my knees, but it is such a nice dress that I am thinking that I actually might take it into a tailor and get the hem shortened. I am 115 and don’t have much access fat so that was good because the way the material is–sheer enough that if you have a bit of fat on your stomach region it will show in this dress. Also, you might need a safety pin to keep the front together to avoid your bra from showing.
- So beautiful, felt like a little girl again：nice dress, way too small…
- Four Stars：I got the red one. The color is a little different from the one in the image. Its more like vermilion red. I front is too deep for me. So, a Islip is a must. Also, an in-skirt is a must. But when I wore t I got lots of compliments. Its very comfy and looks classy which is difficult combination to get. Hence would take away only one star.
- Very Pretty：Very cute leotard for the price, and as a plus it seems to be well made! I bought it for my 4 1/2 year old granddaughter for her ballet lessons. She looks adorable in it. It runs small, but all leotards do. I highly recommend.
- Dress is fine.：The dress is lovely. It flows nicely and has good movement. It’s long enough to cover the knees. It’s a beautiful fabric with a bit of a nice shine to it that dresses it up. We bought this as a bridesmaid dress and am very happy with it.
- Five Stars：beautiful
- It’s too bad too, I was looking forward to this dress：I don’t really like this. It looks like a camisole. Feels like i am going to bed. It shines. That might be the reason i don’t like it. Came from china so they wont take it back. I guess mine is going to a donation box.
- Four Stars：Good product. Good price. Good shipping service. And kid loves it.
- One Star：I love love love love this dress. I never want to take it off.
- Adorable fit!：This dress is a great deal. The shape and quality far exceed what you would expect at this price point. The ruching along the arms is a little odd but not really in a bad way. It’s a bit low cut if you’re busty, but a tank top or something similar underneath would easily make this work appropriate. I’m 5’9 and the length is just at my knees. Perfect for something you can toss in suitcase or overnight bag to be prepared for almost any occasion without needing an iron. It’s simple enough to wear with flats for daytime but can easily be dressed up with heels for going out, meetings, date night, and so on. I’m seriously considering getting it in a few more colors just to have on hand.Apologies for the bathroom selfie — it’s mostly just to show that I’m a bigger girl and this was still incredibly flattering! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments81 of 82 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove itByAmazon Customeron April 15, 2013Size: 10Color: Sapphire BlueVerified PurchaseUsed it for a wedding, my only complaint which isn’t a bad thing is that it is slightly transparent so a slip is required.
- Five Stars：My daughter loves this leotard. I bought it for her ballet class. It fits more like a size 7/8, so it fit her well. She even has a bit of room to grow for ballet next year. Thanks
- Great dress, sizing is marked wrong：Material is cheap but for the price still a fun dress and Im happy with the purchase. If your relized its a not a high end product and are looking for a cute and fun dress to own for a year or 2 than its is the dress for you.
- Good dress, little imagination：It came just as expected and fits well. It appears that it will stretch to fit her as she grows.
- Four Stars：If you order a dress that is $20, don’t cross your fingers and hope it looks like a million bucks! I just don’t seem to learn. The dress did not feel/look like anything on the computer. It is truly a 50’s dress—dawdy and drab:( but it is too much work to send it back. So I am keeping it as a reminder to think twice next time. If it is took good to be true, it probably is just that: too good to be true.
- One Star：I initially ordered a size up, in blue, based on the measurements and reviews, but it was actually a bit too large–this seems to run true to size. I’m 5’5" and 145 lbs, size 30H bra, and the medium was a better fit. The length on the large hit right at the widest part of my calves, which wasn’t flattering, and it’d be tough to have tailored because the tule at the bottom is just sewn on a few inches up, it’s not actually a petticoat. It also gaped a bit in the bust if I didn’t.I also thought the blue was a little too bright for how much skirt there is–so much blue! So much skirt! I purchased this to wear as a guest to a wedding, and I’m afraid in the blue I’d look like a bridesmaid. So I reordered a medium in beige (which is actually a very light coral pink) and I’m much happier.The quality is so much better than I expected for the price! The fabric is thick and has a bit of stretch to it. It seems well-made. I also like that it’s interesting enough with the gathering on the bust and the big skirt/tule trim, without having an open back or gaping armpits–it’s easy to wear with a normal bra, very practical but still cute!The only issue with the pink is that it is a little see through with darker color bras, so I’m going to wear a slimming slip underneath for a more polished look. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments5 of 6 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsCouldn’t be more pleased (with a couple of warnings)ByNKon March 26, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseI needed a dress for a swing dance party within a few days, so I took a chance ordering this with Prime 2-day shipping in order to get it before the weekend.I’m really glad I did! It’s good quality for a low price, really cute, and very flattering.My only caveats areThat I originally considered getting it in a size medium (I wear a size 8 US or so) but saw in the reviews that the sizing runs big and the material is quite stretchy. I ordered a size small and it’s pretty much perfect. A TINY bit loose in the waist, but I’m wearing a belt over it, so it doesn’t matter at all.Also, I got this in the red, so be advised that the color in person is a bright cherry red (which I love) and not the darker red implied by the photos.I think I’ll be getting a lot of use out of this dress and will probably get more MUXXN dresses in the future if this is an indication of what I can expect.
- Love this dress：It did not fit as expected and I tried to return it and have it wrapped up ready to go, but have not heard back from the shareholder.
- One Star：Runs very small
- taxidermy & Barbara Streisand：Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all the seams. The top across the breasts is too small and does not match the measurements on the item description. The shoulders and arm holes were entirely too bi. I am returning this item.
- Five Stars：Looking for a leotard for my almost 5 years old 40 lb daughter, I read lots of reviews before ordering. Although lots of people complaint about the size, I still get a small(4-6) for her because I don’t want it look loose on her. When she tried it on, it is already a little bit tight. After the first wash, I can tell she will need a bigger size in a month, i put it on my 2.5 years old, she can wear it without strengthing.
- Great quality.Size up：Pretty, great fit, good coverage, light pink ballet color, durable, and loved.Fit: Perfect for 5 year old who normally wears size 4-5 waist and 5-6 height (38 lbs and 45 in). Attached skirt runs to mid thigh length.Have been washing on delicate and drying flat, and still looks new.
- Adorable ensemble for your ballerina：My favorite dance leotard. This is the third size I’ve purchased for my daughter as she’s grown… she loves the skirt, and the sleeves are incredibly cute.
- My dress was beautiful and all but I felt it a little tight …：it is a lot longer than I thought it would be. I will have to cut some of it off and re-hem it. Other than that it is perfect!
Moncler Coat Women
- Very nice dress! Great Quality：I regret I didn’t take a photograph of any of the dresses on me, but here are my stats- 5’4, 129 pounds (losing weight) 35inch bust with bra, 26 1/2-27 inch waist, 38 hips. This dress is BEAUTIFUL. Exactly as pictured. As the other reviewers mentioned, the material is very stretchy. Usually stretchy fabrics are cut small to stretch to size, but these seemed to have been cut larger. There were awkward little folds around the waist and back area of excess fabric, not a lot, but just enough to look like it didn’t quite fit. I almost kept them even though they were small because the neckline and length is absolutely lovely, the colors are true… but then I saw that some colors run in extra small. IF YOU NORMALLY WEAR SMALL, get the EXTRA SMALL. I returned all of my dresses and am getting the dresses that come in extra small instead because I like things to look well tailored. Its worth the money and I hope they carry all the styles in extra small soon. I plan on posting pictures with the new ones when I get them.
- Five Stars：I bought this with my husband’s account, and I love it!! It fits me like a glove and is really cute and classy looking. I wore it to my cousin’s bat mitzvah, and I received a lot of compliments. I would say to ignore the size chart though, since according to it I should have been a larger size than I ordered. I read the reviews and bought a large, and I really don’t think it could have fit me any more perfectly than it did. For reference, I’m usually a size 10/12, have a 34 inch waist, and I’m quite busty (a US 36G/UK 36F), and it could probably even accommodate a slightly larger bust since it’s pretty stretchy. The fabric is nice, and it seems to be well made. I bought a black petticoat to give it some extra poof, and it worked perfectly! I plan on buying many more MUXXN dresses. If you’re thinking of buying this dress, do it!!
- Five Stars：Very cute!,,,,
- I like it a lot but it is too small：I did not expect this color not like the picture totally different. but love it anyways
- … same dress as everyone else because mine didn’t look like the picture：Beautiful dress with just the right pull in the right places. Great fabric. I’ve bought others that aren’t even half the quality…. I sent them all back!!
- The dres was great, the belt was not：Pretty dress and good material, not too thin or think, did have a hole in the waist seem but was an easy fix, fits as expected
- great quality!：beautiful
- Sooooooo cute：Fits my two and a half year old girl perfectly…and should last a while. My daughter loved it from the moment she tried it on.
- Runs small, skirt is too easy to snag.：Cutest thing in the world on my kindergartener. Can’t believe it. NIce price too.
- My only disappointment was the length of the dress：I bought this to wear for a wedding and it was adorable! I wore this with a petticoat & the look was exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, my excitement was not to last. It literally began to fall apart on me while I was wearing it! The fabric at the seams was disintegrating. The dress was not tight by any means. If anything it was too loose. I had to repair the dress 4 times by the end of the day and the fabric was still wasting away. I will be asking for a refund.
- Simple Easy Comfortable：It was pretty, but didn’t work for me.
- Five Stars：Love it ❤️
- Great purchase, Great product!：I have gotten so many positive comments when I wear this dress. It fits in all the right places and it looks exactly like the picture. I have bought more of these dresses because I am so happy with the product! I will be buying even more in the future!
- So cute：Made very well. Packaged well and arrived when expected. Very pleased with this product
- The dress was super cute but way small：This dress (in the red lace pattern) FIT it just… it’s as though the took the small size and to make it larger just made it WIDER and didn’t adjust any other measurements. The waist, which in the picture looks like it hits at the natural waist, was, in reality, just below the bust on the 2XL. It was plenty long, it would zip, it just FLARED into a circle skirt RIGHT below my bustline. It would be a great maternity party dress, maybe? But for a tall, athletic gal it was proportioned in the weirdest way possible.
- love it：This dress is beautifully made, but is MOST DEFINITELY NOT COTTON! The iron left a mark on the fabric, even on the lowest setting. It came wrinkled, and it needed to be ironed through a sheet of Tephlon. Definitely not cotton. Also, the "sleeves" are narrower than shown in the picture. Otherwise, it’s beautiful, it fits great, and I can wear it with Converse without getting too many funny looks.
- You should buy this dress：This dress is wonderful! It is cut to fit an hourglass figure and the fabric is soft and thick, but not sweat-inducing. I am 5’1 and a Size 10 and the Large was perfect. The length is about mid-calf and looks great with pumps. The print is very vivid and the zipper is smooth. I don’t know if it will stay this way after a wash, but I am very happy with it after the first wear. It showed off curves without being snug. I got dozens of compliments. I have ordered 2 more ACEVOG dresses after this and the fit, look, and feel of those have also got me looking at the products often to get more.
- Five Stars：daughter loves it
- High quality, but a little static-y：Beautiful leotard. My daughter looked gorgeous in it. Such great quality. Very thick material. Love it. Would purchase again for sure.
- It fitted my tall and slim 4 year old great with some room to spare：Fits my 2 year old perfectly. The material is very light and comfortable. Perfect for dance class.
- I ordered the smart black dress in an XXL：The top of the dress was a little small but it looked cute on I received a lot of compliments
- Great dress!：D
- LOVE this dress!：Word of warning with the red plaid dress – it looks nothing like the picture. First, the material is flannel with a synthetic lining. Very heavy and ugly fabric. It also had a V-neck and a very narrow sash. If you are still interested in this dress, I would size down as well. The medium was too big, and I’m not a small medium.
- Five Stars：This dress fits well, but I was hoping for more of a dark chocolate brown. This is a bit "rusty" tinted. The fabric seems cheap.
Moncler Kids Sale
- Great buy：My daughter wears a size 4T (sometimes 5T) and the 4-6 size fit perfectly. She loves this leotard and the fact that it comes with a skirt.
- AWESOME Dress：I have gotten lots of compliments on this dress. The fit was perfect.
- Cute dress.：I ordered this leotard in black and pink for my 5yr old daughter. She is a bit over 44" tall and weighs 46lbs. She wears 5T in most clothes currently, and I ordered the girls 6-8 size. I was expecting some room to grow, but it seems to fit perfectly. Nice quality and she loves it, but definitely buy one size up.
- I was extremely comfortable all night：Beautiful dress! Fits as expected!
- Five Stars：Nice! A bit small, its fresh
- Adorable ensemble for your ballerina：Sized up on purpose from reading reviews, fits nicely on a 3 yr old. I got the 4-6 size though. probably won’t fit in torso length as you get up to 6 years old
- I wasn’t expect that it will be good as describe：Sooo I rated the dress as “Fit as expected” but that’s only because I listened to everyone else’s reviews saying that it runs small. I’m usually a size 4, I ordered a size 6, and it fit perfectly.I’m 5’7 and the dress falls just below my knees so it’s pretty long.I’m not a huge fan of the sleeves but it doesn’t look bad. Also, if you order the black, it’s not a jet black color, more of a pastel black, which I didn’t like but I returned it and am now waiting for the royal blue to come in.The material feels good, and it’s not too thin. Some strings were hanging off but other than that the dress isn’t bad for a nice formal occasion.
- Wonderful purchase!：Size 2-4 just fits my three year old, who still fits into a 2T waist (but is 3T tall). It should fit her for the duration of her ballet class, so it should work out for us but if your child is larger than a 2T waist, you might want to go up to the next size.The leotard is very cute and appears to be of decent quality. I have not washed it yet.