Skip to content
- I love it!：I love love LOVE this dress!!!! It fits perfectly and is gorgeous!!!
- Irvine mom：The high quality you would expect from Capezio. Soft material with good stitching in a pretty pink color. The over-skirt is very sheer but appear to be substantial.
- Flattering：Waiting for my refund still. Dress didn’t fit as expected.
- Dress was what I expected：GREAT COLOR.. WILL WEAR OFTEN
- Going old school classicly beautiful.：Exactly what I was looking for. Love this dress. It arrived way before scheduled time and I’m curvy so I ordered two sizes up which ended up being the perfect Fit.
- My only disappointment was the length of the dress：Material wrinkles easily, but is breathable, comfortable and very stretchy. I love it! The color is perfect! I could wear this as a casual dress or for a more formal event, it can easily be used for both! I bought one L for my younger sister and an XL for me, I went up a size for us both since I know the sizing in China is way different compared to the U.S. However, the sizing was true to size! Great for me, since I love having the extra room, but for my very short petite sister, she’ll definitely need adjustments for the length of the dress and to tighten it around the waist some. Other than that, we are both very happy and love the dresses!
- Different but in a good way.：I was really surprised at the quality of the fabric. The fabric is actually kind of thick, while still being able to stretch. Now the fit is somewhat large so I would size down unless you are very well endowed. The waist and hip areas of the dress are a little bit big on me but it’s nothing that a wide belt won’t fix.
- Beautiful Dress but tight in the bust size chart changed or was sent wrong size or US conversion is incorrect.：I loved it – but it didn’t fit. Size runs small – I am 4’10 – 104 pounds – ordered size small way too small – way too long – right on my ankles. The dress was so pretty I didn’t want to send it back – it was very wrinkled material which could be pressed out but it was totally cotton and had no stretch to it. Seller got it here on time. I would have ordered a bigger size but thought the price was a little high for the cotton material. The dress was also cut too high on the neck for what I like. It didnt have a V neck like it is pictured. But the colors were very pretty. If you order your regular size I would suggest you order a size bigger.
Moncler Outlet Store
- FABBY DRESS!：Arrived seriously wrinkly but it’s a beautiful dress. A little longer than i’d have liked but the quality is nice
- Cute dress for a good price：I ordered a large (normally wear a size 8) and it fits like a glove. The fabric is really nice (looks dressy but it’s very stretchy and comfortable), it comes just under my knee (I’m 5’8"), and I’m here to tell you that if you don’t spend the first 20 minutes after putting this dress on twirling around in front of a mirror, you might be dead inside. OMG I NEVER WANT TO TAKE IT OFF. It might be the most fun piece of clothing I’ve ever worn. It looks really cute without the petticoat, but I also ordered one of those (26" length) and it’s going to be PERFECT for the 50’s themed party I’m going to. With or without the petticoat it’ll be perfect for day or evening weddings and other semi-dressy occasions, which is the excuse I’m using for ordering it in a few more colors.
- Another knock-off company.：overall well designed especially for the price however it was a little small in the chest for the intended recipient with no room in the fabric to have it let out anywhere.
- I absolutely loved this dress – the color and material are wonderful：This dress (in the red lace pattern) FIT it just… it’s as though the took the small size and to make it larger just made it WIDER and didn’t adjust any other measurements. The waist, which in the picture looks like it hits at the natural waist, was, in reality, just below the bust on the 2XL. It was plenty long, it would zip, it just FLARED into a circle skirt RIGHT below my bustline. It would be a great maternity party dress, maybe? But for a tall, athletic gal it was proportioned in the weirdest way possible.
- Loved it…..：Great dress for a great price!
- 50/50? Problems, but also solutions：Perfect! Super excited to wear this dress for my son’s birthday and sisters bridal shower!
- Very Happy with my purchase.：My 3 year old is taking a tap/ballet class and she wears this outfit every week. I like that it has a built in skirt and sleeves on it. You have to make sure you wash it and hang it to dry. Great product
- Beautiful and elegant：The fit for the dress that arrived was as I expected
Moncler Store Nyc
- It fitted my tall and slim 4 year old great with some room to spare：Fits my 2 year old perfectly. The material is very light and comfortable. Perfect for dance class.
- This dress is not meant for tall people. The …：I love this dress!! I normally don’t pay attention to reviews, mostly because reviews are like……., everyone has one, ‘, but am really happy I read some… This dress, as was reviewed by a few, does run small. Smaller than what I am used to. I would say a large = a small medium.only negative feedback? Has no launder label and the dress has a strong chemical smell. But don’t let that stop you from considering purchasing this dress.it is beautiful! I’d wear it every day, if I could.
- Maybe okay for smaller chests?：my husband wanted me to get this dress, I thought it was cute, but nothing special. When it arrived, I tried it on and loved it!!! It is adorable!!!! I bought a little light-weight petticoat to go under it and it looks like an adorable stepford-wife outfit. Tons of compliments, VERY flattering!!! Would certainly recommend to anyone!
- Gorgeous and High Quality.：Excellent fit, beautiful dress!!
- Great dress for the price.：Absolutely beautiful. I read comments before I ordered, I’m a small/medium so I ordered a large and it fits perfectly!
- Adorable!：I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress!! It fit perfectly and showed every curve perfectly! Loved the length amd the material!! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments12 of 12 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsI could do house chores in this dress I love it so much!ByDevo Don July 28, 2015Size: MediumColor: Navy Blue Polka DotVerified PurchaseI love this dress! I could do house chores in it I love it so much! I’m 5’10" and a 34DD and the medium fits perfectly! I highly recommend getting the petticoat! I feel like it makes the dress! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments15 of 15 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsFour StarsByJaion May 2, 2015Size: MediumColor: BlackVerified Purchase 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments34 of 41 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeautiful Dress!ByW. N.on March 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress is smokin’!!! I actually wanted a bright cherry red and almost passed over this dress because the product photos used to show a maroon color. Anyway, this dress has a beautiful fit and the is made of a nice mid-weight fabric. The quality is much better than what I expected for this brand. Worn with a tea-length petticoat (see photo), this dress gives me figure that I do not have at all. I also found the sizing chart to be very accurate. This is definitely NOT Asian sizing. If I have one complaint, it is that this dress is not lined. However, given that I plan to wear a petticoat, this is a non-issue. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments16 of 18 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsThis dress is amazing. It has a slight stretch so it fits …ByBriniMCon May 3, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress is amazing. It has a slight stretch so it fits exactly as it should. Molds to my body but never looks tacky. It is gorgeous on and I recieved so many compliments on it. Other ladies rushed to buy it as soon as they found out where I got it from. It’s adorable. It is also pretty durable. It’s made of some sort of cotton blend so when I accidentally dropped some food on myself it wiped right off, as opposed to something like silk wear it would be obvious there was a mark on the fabric.The only thing was that the dress came to me very wrinkled and even after putting it in the dryer, steaming it AND ironing it there were still places were it was wrinkly from before. The fabric seems like it has a hard time letting go of the wrinkles. Oh, and if you spray starch on it make sure to just keep pressing it. The fabric starts to wave but it eventually smooths out. I will be buying this dress in all the colors and many more like it. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments12 of 13 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsSurprised my partner with this dress, she was speechless. It’s absolutely gorgeous and fit perfectly.BySprouton May 16, 2015Size: LargeColor: TurquoiseVerified PurchaseThis dress is absolutely stunning. I’m a guy, and I like to buy my girlfriend pretty dresses once in a while (particularly before an important event or function, this time my birthday. I hate my birthday and hate getting presents, but she refuses to stop giving them to me, so I give her a gift too so I feel better about it. Also, this dress is amazing and she looks absolutely gorgeous in it, so it’s kind of a present to me too, since I get to see her in it). Usually I consult her and we pick one out together, figure out the size, etc., This time I wanted it to be a surprise, so when she got home from work, she found it hanging on the closet door next to the front door. She was speechless. The color one of her favorites, and it’s so rich and vibrant, but not obnoxiously bright, and it really fires up her red hair and blue-green eyes.I was really worried about getting the size wrong. We usually order her dresses through Eshakti, who custom tailor most of their dresses to your sizes. She has 42" hips, 34" waist, 40 bust and is 5’8". She has a high waist and pretty long legs. She usually wears around a size 12. I searched through all of the reviews for everyone who was about the same size and they all suggested a Large. I was nervous because the size chart suggested an XL, but I went ahead and ordered it. It fits perfectly, it stretches nicely to fit her curves and shape without hugging any one area too tightly. She loved it so much that she immediately put it on and didn’t take it off until almost midnight. This was a great compliment, considering she will immediately shed every scrap of clothing once she gets home for the night and refuse to wear anything until the next morning. She twirled and hopped around the apartment in her flowy new dress all night.Heeding the advice of the reviews, I also got her a 26" white petticoat. She has a few dresses that would benefit from a petticoat, but didn’t yet own one, so I tossed one in with the dress. Without a petticoat, the dress is still stunning, it has a little fluff to it but lays a bit flatter, it would probably be perfectly appropriate for work functions and such. But the petticoat really brings this dress to life, it gives it so much body and character and movement, the dress dances just by her walking. So yes, get the petticoat if you can.ANYWAY, it came slightly wrinkled but not as bad as most dresses come. I hung it in the bathroom and ran the shower on super hot for a little while to steam it up, and it definitely helped relax it some. Now that she’s worn it a bit, the rest of the wrinkles have disappeared. I used the drier on no heat to fluff up the petticoat, and that worked great.But there is one SERIOUS PROBLEM with the dress. Surprising her with it, getting it so right and making her so ridiculously happy is pretty addicting, and I can’t stop searching for the dress I’ll get her next. I’ve only managed to go 4 days and I’m already fighting this overwhelming urge to buy another dress for her. This could become an expensive habit.
- Very nice dress leotard.：Very cute and girly without being pink My daughter is 3 and in a 3T, a small fits a little loose, but not too big.
- Just perfect! The hemming on the bottom was a little …：This dress was so incredibly small that the top doesn’t span the width of my bosom so I have to wear a t-shirt underneath it if I’m to wear it. (I’m a B cup, so it’s not as if I have a large chest.) The dress in general was so tiny that there is absolutely no way anyone could wear it as a dress—it can only be worn as a makeshift flowy top.When I attempted to return it, the seller told me that to ship it back to China would cost me a significant sum and suggested instead that I keep the clothing and be refunded a portion of the amount that I paid. After a little back and forth, I was refunded half of the amount that I spent.
- Great dress !!!!：Fits great. A little long for current styles but perfect for a 50’s era dress.
- Five Stars：Written by my wife: "I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!! It’s my new favorite. I feel so stylish and feminine! If I could wear it to church every week, I would!" 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments13 of 15 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!ByLoyal Amazon customeron March 20, 2014Size: 8Color: PurpleVerified PurchasePurchased on a Thursday evening for a Saturday afternoon wedding. Had it overnighted (along with another dress) and crossed my fingers it would fit and be flattering. I LOVED IT!!! Not sure why others have said the material is cheap. It was exactly what I expected and was looking for! I recently lost 55lbs and wanted something that would be comfortable, cover my arms (which I am still a little self conscious about) and look elegant. It was PERFECT! Hugged and hung in all the right places!! I received in insane amount of compliments and could not have been happier!!
- Love love love：great dress, fast shipping
- So cute and silky!：Super happy with this dress! I love the strwtxhu material. It is so comfey. Perfect height on the bust line and long enough to wait a peti coat if I want to. I love it so much I just ordered another one in a different color.
- I loved this dress：Decent quality for the price. Fits Ok. A little small in the chest and a little large in the hips.
- Beauty in White：Love this dress. These are the kind of dresses that make a woman look like a woman meaning they fit in the right places and leave room if you have hips. My dress was a bit small on me but still fit very nicely. Plus the price was great. My husband loved it. It does have some stretch plus length. I am 5’4" and it came to my mid calf. I will wash it in cold water. It’s a dress for all occasions.
- Five Stars：This dress is beautifully made, but is MOST DEFINITELY NOT COTTON! The iron left a mark on the fabric, even on the lowest setting. It came wrinkled, and it needed to be ironed through a sheet of Tephlon. Definitely not cotton. Also, the "sleeves" are narrower than shown in the picture. Otherwise, it’s beautiful, it fits great, and I can wear it with Converse without getting too many funny looks.
- … bought this for my son’s girlfriend and she looks adorable in it：Gorgeous. Got so many compliments on this beautiful dress. The fit is so feminine and beautiful. I’ll be buying more
Moncler Store Nyc
- Child is growing up fast. What fits just right …：My daughter is a very small 19 month old. I was worried when I purchased this that she would drown in it. However, after reading reviews on how small it ran I decided to give it a try. I purchased the toddler size and while it is a little bit big it isn’t as bad as I expected. It does tend to stretch out after she wears it for a bit but it shrinks back up after a wash.My biggest problem with this outfit is snags. My daughter wore it one time and the skirt was already full of snags. I have no idea how but she’s a toddler and is all over the place.
- We really liked this product although it has two issues：All together I have bought 3 of these for my 8 year old daughter in 3 different colours. She loves them and find that they are much easier and more comfortable than the separate leotard and skirt options. They wash well too. Beware of the sizing though. My daughter has jonly just turned 8, and is of average height and slim build and these fit her perfectly – within a few months she will need the next size up for sure – certainly well before she reaches the age of 10!
- Four Stars：Returning for two reason: the size purchased fit large for me, and the style & color were different than I pictured. There is excessive seamed gathering down the length of the 3/4 sleeve that is more than I find appealing, and the overall gathering in this style make it look boxy on a short frame. That’s just personal opinion. The color on my monitor is a different shade of dark blue than what came. Navy blues are so different so it’s hard to really gauge color on a monitor. Mostly, returning because of size. Overall, the quality is good. One caution for ordering: Some colors and some size are NOT Free Returns so check that out carefully if you are a Prime Member.
- Amazing♡：It came before the delivery date and fits wonderfully. Very pleased.
- BEAUTIFUL：I returned this as it was too sheer for my liking and the fit wasn’t as I expected. It runs a bit small. Order the next size up, especially if you are well endowed!
- nice but small：My favorite dance leotard. This is the third size I’ve purchased for my daughter as she’s grown… she loves the skirt, and the sleeves are incredibly cute.
- Very cute and girly without being pink: ) My …：Well made and fit perfectly. Would have preferred the pink, but the black still looked very cute on my 3 y/o.
- One Star：My wife bought this product. She is very happy with her purchase!
- i love it：I had to go to a bridal shower and the style was retro-chic. I researched on line for a while and read the reviews for this dress. It is very stretchy and form fitting on the top. I did put a peticoat undernealth it and was a HUGE hit at the shower. Every one loved it. Only thing I would mention is that the top is very form fitting, so be sure to pick the right size. I am a size 12 and bought a large are and it fit great. One of the reviews said it would fit a 12 or 14. I do not think the top would be comfortable for a size 14 person.
- Red polka dot vintage dress：Love it!!!!
- Excellent dress. Its exactly as it looks and fit …：I love the fit & the dress
- Wife loved it：It fits as expected. Very beautiful!
- Love this dress：Wish the skirt was a little longer so that it could twirl better. Otherwise, very happy with the dress.
- My Bridesmaid Dress!：I’m not sure if I received the same dress as everyone else because mine didn’t look like the picture. The pic shows a short sleeve but mine hardly had any sleeves at all- looked closer to a tank top. Also the bottom skirt has a seam down the center which is an unusual spot. It made a fold when I wore it. Decided to return. I took a picture of the dress but not able to post it.
- Great!：This is an adorable summer dress. Classy and enough retro that it gets a double take… plus it’s flattering! Will be ordering other colors and prints.
- good fit and very pretty：May not last a long time, but cute.
- cool dress just not the correct one i ordered：Just too long for me but I still like it
- Child is growing up fast. What fits just right …：I ordered these for my daughters, they wash up well and are more durable than most leotards plus they are super cute!
- Fabric is cotton and dress is comfortable. I feel like a lady in this dress：The dress came faster than I thought& fits great!!!!! I so loved the look…
- I like the fabric：This is my new favorite dress!!!
- Five Stars：Great dress!
- Grab and Wear：I purchased this dress for a cocktail party and was very unhappy with the quality. It looks great in the picture but was so unhappy with the material and craftsmanship that I didn’t even try it on.
- An adorable summer go-to：I was somewhat disappointed in this dress. It’s just too tight around the breast. I read other articles that said women with my breast size 36 fit in the Medium perfect. Not me and unfortunately I will be leaving on vacation and I don’t have time to order another one, so I will have to give this to somebody in smaller bus size.
- Beautiful：Fits my two and a half year old girl perfectly…and should last a while. My daughter loved it from the moment she tried it on.
- Great dress & it Arrived 2 weeks early!：Beautiful dress, got many compliments on it, Got it on time, fit like expected and can’t wait to wear it again
- Five Stars：Love love love this dress
- One Star：Beautiful quality dress. Fits like a glove.
- Five Stars：Fits great looks really good on my granddaughter.
- GREAT!：Love, Love,Love my dress.
- Fit my three year old great with room to grow：beautiful, well made, but runs small. my girl is a medium size 3 yr old and this dress just fits with little room to grow
- This dress makes you feel like a movie star：This dress came in a little more spring green than i expected. I noticed that the top comes up decently high and feels a little bit awkward in the chest area. I’m am average in the bust catagory, but I found it awkward fitting.
- Great：This dress is adorable. The fabric is stretchy so it seems to run a little big, but love it.
- Will buy more.：This dress is wonderful! It is cut to fit an hourglass figure and the fabric is soft and thick, but not sweat-inducing. I am 5’1 and a Size 10 and the Large was perfect. The length is about mid-calf and looks great with pumps. The print is very vivid and the zipper is smooth. I don’t know if it will stay this way after a wash, but I am very happy with it after the first wear. It showed off curves without being snug. I got dozens of compliments. I have ordered 2 more ACEVOG dresses after this and the fit, look, and feel of those have also got me looking at the products often to get more.
- One Star：SUPER cute!!
- Four Stars：Wasn’t even close to the right size
- The fit was perfect.：Waiting for my refund still. Dress didn’t fit as expected.
- way to long but was very nice dress and it was very easy to fix buy …：The dress is beautiful. Fabric is nice and of good quality. Way too small.
- My dress was beautiful and all but I felt it a little tight …：Very upset as the zipper broke the first time of trying it on! Not well made, but thankfully I am a seamstress and wil fix it as it is cute.
- Five Stars：Very cute, great quality!
- I really like this dress：she loved it she’s happy i am haooy
Moncler Store Nyc
- perfect：Perfect for ballet. Washes nicely and fits well. Love the skirt which is hard to find on big sizes.
- I was a little disappointed with the material and my dress has a small …：a little bit large on top but great dress! excellent quality for the price.
- thighs) and accentuated the best parts (waist：👍👍
- YES!：Fits well
- Pretty dress. Ordered size 2：It is gorgeous, elegant, and fantastic. The color is exactly as in the picture, the size fits perfectly, and the delivery was super fast
- Very nice dress!：I didn’t think the dress would look as good as it does on. Love the color and fit! I’ve already ordered another color!
- Great style：The color of this dress is fantastic. It’s an icy blue and fits well despite me being long waisted.
- Five Stars：The neck size was too big and weird looking. I had to return it.
- Great dress !!!!：Fits great. A little long for current styles but perfect for a 50’s era dress.
- I love the fit and style：I absolutely love this dress. The fabric design is stunning and I feel so pretty in it. However, I am a size 40 in the bust so I ordered an XL But I dont think they factor in the cup size or something is not right because I wear a size 40 C in bras and they fit perfectly. But in order to fit in this dress I have to where a sports bra or a cammie with shelf bra because it is just too tight in the chest with my regular bra. I would have ordered the XXL to be safe but it was not available for this design but I loved the colors so much and the overall design of the dress, I just couldnt resist trying the XL. In most cases that is the perfect size for me in US sizes actually I can usually get by with a US womens LG but I know that these dresses run a little small so I though that I was safe with the XL. If it wasnt so costly to return, I probably would have but last time I tried to return something to China it was more in postage than what I paid for the item so it wasnt worth it. Anyway I am thinking I am going to keep it and continue to wear it with the sports bra. If they are not willing to work something out with me. It just makes me look a little flatter than I really am but I think it still like it. I am 5′ 3" and short waisted so I can pull it off but it would be nicer if it was the right size. I decided to order the solid forest green dress that is on this same page. That one is available in XXL so hopefully it will fit better. It has a different cut for the neckline so I dont think I could get away with a sports bra so I am sure that one size bigger will do the trick. For the price I think it is worth the risk. I will update this comment when I get the green one.
- I like the material：Wonderful dress…love it!
- Five Stars：This dress is pretty than imagined.
- It arrived on time and as pictured. I read …：My 4 year old loves this ballerina leotard. It’s adorable on her, and fits like a glove. Room to grow even.
- Four Stars：It is somewhat long and my wife is 5.6′ but otherwise is cute and well made.
- I love it!：Overall I like this dress but I have a few comments: I am 5’6" 130lbs and ordered a small. It fit nicely almost everywhere. The fabric, while a tad scratchy, has a nice stretch that makes sizing flexible and hugs curves in the right ways. I suggest a petty coat if you want that extra fluff, but without it is fine too. That being said, the arm holes were just a little too small to be completely comfortable. The zipper is fairly cheap at gets hung up going up and down whether or not you have the dress on. Be careful not to snag it on the fabric. I’m a little uncertain how it will hold the color when it is washed, but I will update that later.
- Fits perfectly：To short
Mens Moncler Vest
- Five Stars：Love this dress! Good for work.
- Three Stars：The dress came relatively fast and fit great. My only complaint would be the dress is super long. Im 5’5 and it almost reaches my ankles. Nothing a few slight alterations can’t fix!
- The best dress that I have ever owned — no kidding.：Love the product
- Fits me quite nicely：The fit for the dress that arrived was as I expected
- I like the way it fits and it’s what you actually …：I guess I shouldn’t have been too surprised that it didn’t really last…. it shrunk considerably when I washed it (as in, it started out below the knee and ended up mid-thigh).
- Five Stars：my daughter loves this dress!
- the dress in the waist fit awesome but under the armpits was snug so I am …：longer and not as full as what is pictured.
- Sooooooo cute：I purchased it up sizes based on the reviews. Glad I did. It fits my almost 3 year old perfectly. I love the skirt length.
- Super happy with this dress：Like others, I got so many compliments. The guy really like it. I got a size medium and it fit just right. Others my size, says size up but I am glad I did not.
- Perfect for Grammy’s girl.：very cute and comfortable.
- Lovely Retro-styled Dress：Ran smaller than anticipated and had to return.
- The best dress!：this fabric is soft ,feels & looks good on me very very happy with my choice this is a gift for my sister
- LOVELY DRESSES, SMALL BUYERS BUY XS.：Great dress and looks amazing
- Great little ’50s era cocktail party dress! For costume or otherwise!：I hate it. The line does not go to your waiste like it looks in the picture. It goes right under your chest which is unflattering and makes it look like a child’s dress.
- Five Stars：Love the dress
- I’m sick of looking so it’ll have to do but would have been happier if it were actually white：It fits me well, I ordered an M, and I am 6 feet tall and weigh about 165 pounds.It will be a nice dress to wear to school this fall, for some reason i thought it was going to be more blue than it was when it arrived. I got the flanell one. It’s def cute, and I will probably get another dress from this place.
- perfect fit, good material：I was expecting a better fit. It does look well made and it’s very pretty just didn’t fit as expected so I’m pretty sad about that.
- Be Careful of Ordering Wrong Size：Gorgeous. I’m genuinely surprised at how great this dress is.Material is nice and thin but not cheap feeling.Over all awesome!
- New customer for life!：I’m 5’3" and usually wear a medium. I listened to the reviews and got a medium, but I wish I had ordered the small. My bra size is 34DDD, so I was worried I wouldn’t fit in the small. The waist is way too big, and It’s a bit too long. It’s a cute dress, but I look frumpy.
- Fits perfectly on my 3 1/2 year old that wears …：by the quality its really confort and the best shoes for ballet, i love all capezio products and shoes its best
- Very Nice：I took my measurements and due to wider hips ordered a size up. It was roomy but I was so excited that it looked really good.It didnt make me look fatter. If I had time I would’ve sent it back and ordered a size smaller. But over all I absolutely LOVE it!!! It came the next day!!! and the price was great. I am very satisfied!!!
- Good quality fabric and wonderful color：Lovely
- Order the Larger Size：I am so happy I had read the other reviews regarding this leotard. It is sized very small. My daughter normally wears a size 8 but despite how hard it was for me to order the large (12-14), I did it. And I am so glad I did because it fits her perfectly. It is such a quality leotard. It is lined and the flutter sleeve is adorable. I agree with the other reviews that it is a very pale pink but it is beautiful.
- Odd fit, despite ordering with careful measurements：I tried it on and at first thought "this isn’t too bad" — material is very comfortable, skirt has a fun swish when you move, shape is pretty flatering. However, the material was very clingy and undergarment seams were visible through dress (even though I ordered a size up, as other commenters have suggested). The bodice had some strange stitching in it that wouldn’t lie flat, and the skirt came to an awkward point below the knees that looked odd with the low-cut neckline. I’ll be returning this dress for something of a similar design but made of more substantial fabric.
Moncler Store Nyc
- Adorable!：I bought this for my 6 year old and it fits perfectly. Looks adorable and doesn’t ride up her cheeks!
- fits great and very flattering：I love this dress, it fit perfect and looks good on me.
- my daughter likes it：It is comfortable and looks great with a petticoat!
- Magic!：Super fit, very flattering received many compliments on the dress. The material is a perfect weight for a summer dress.
- best：Sizing was not accurate
- Runs small for 6-8：Perfect for a my little niece’s 1st ballerina outfit! Good quality and was exactly as I expected it to be!
- Four Stars：The black Capezio fit well but this white one is much larger.
- Good fit for a 6-year-old：Dress sent was wrong size. Dress was not cotton, but polyester as well. Sending this disaster back. I wear a size 18. But ordered a 2x, because it was an import. Couldn’t even zip it up. I sew so if it was too big I could take it up. There was no size tag in dress, which had me suspicious of size. I’m betting this is a size large. So very disappointed.
- Pretty Dress：I don’t usually write a review, but I love this dress and I wish there were some more like this. The order and delivery was 10 days. Thanks
- One Star：I ordered this with a little hesitance. I wasn’t sure how this was going to fit….but it fit perfectly. I’m 5’4, on the heavier side at 175 and carry it in my hips and rear. There’s enough fabric to create a slimming effect. I received many compliments the night I wore this. I paired this with red wedges and a red flower hair tie. I even felt very pretty…..so it is absolutely worth the money. (I believe I paid $20.00 for the dress and $9.00 for the wedges.) Money well spent!
- Five Stars：My daughter loves this leotard. I bought it for her ballet class. It fits more like a size 7/8, so it fit her well. She even has a bit of room to grow for ballet next year. Thanks
- Great buy：by the quality its really confort and the best shoes for ballet, i love all capezio products and shoes its best
- Flutter Dress for my little ballerina：It’s beautiful. Fits my daughter perfectly & she loves it!!!
- Love this dress!!!!!：Fabric had a few snags in it when I took it out of the bag
- Traffic light green, super shrinkage：Love it. Ordered a black cumberbund-type belt to go with it. Also ordered the crinoline – like underskirt…perfect!
- Five Stars：I couldn’t be happier with this dress! I am a size 16-18 and it fits perfect! Great quality and the color is beautiful!
- Good：Really nice quality, thick material but not heavy, if that makes any sense. And it washed very well.
- Fabric and material quality was fine. Size was too small although it was labeled …：Cute but my boobs don’t fit in this dress 😐 it’s for about an A cup
- ok：The dress, looks EXACTLY as the photo shows. I didn’t know, it tied in the back. I’m not a fan, of bows. But, it is a great dress!!! LOVE IT
- Five Stars：Oh my goodness, our little girl was (of course) the CUTEST ballerina at dance camp this year in this precious leotard! We love it, and if I let her, she would wear it all day every day. I like how the attached skirt gives a little more modesty than the basic leotard, and she says it makes her feel like a fairy princess. I also like the simplicity of the attached skirt instead of having to hunt around for something for her to put on while on the trip to and from dance class. The sleeves are very well-made, with a little bit of stiff stuff in the edges to make them flutter up well while the skirt is flowy and breezy. It fits snugly, but that’s how a leotard is supposed to fit.
- Lacy red dress.：Super cute, but runs small. I normally wear a 12 and ordered the XL. It zipped but was uncomfortable in the bust. I returned it. Sad day because I really did like the dress. The material is nice and seems to be well made, it has a slight stretch.
- My grand daughter is a size 5 and it fits …：It was nice quality. But it was too small. My daughter wears a size 4t. Very narrow.
- Love it but be aware it runs on the small side.：I bought this for my 5-year-old daughter. The dress is very well made and durable. It can be worn with an additional skirt underneath for more volume or worn by itself. It seems to run true to size. My daughter is a size 5-6, and it fits her perfectly. I would definitely recommend this outfit for its high quality.
- Two Stars：nice style. just wasn’t for me darn it
Cheap Moncler Coats
- Love my dress!!!：Very nice
- Not for me：Great dress at this price. I measure 38 in the bust and 27 in the waist and was hoping the medium sized dress would be TIGHT as that was the look I was going for but I’d say it fits more respectfully which is fine, just surprising.The bust and waist have a little room leftover and I wanted more of a bombshell look. I wish it had a belt as I’m going to have to find something so it’s not too loose. Also, there is no fabric content label which is disconcerting. I was hoping it would be more of a bright, emerald green but it looks just like the photo, closer to forest/hunter green.Overall, cute and flattering dress with lots of stretch.(don’t know why it says I ordered XL- maybe cause M is out of stock?)
- Five Stars：loved it
- The fabric’s a little off：I LOVE this dress! It was better than expected and looks amazing with a petticoat under.
- Too short waisted – sleeves way too puffy：Its not the same color i though ,, and it tooo ling for petite
- Beautiful Dress：LOOKS GREAT
- Five Stars：It was a perfect fit.
- Adorable：This is an extremely cute ballerina dress. Feels nice, looks adorable and seems durable. My 4 1/2 year old loves it! I would recommend.
Moncler Store Nyc
- Beautiful dress, read review for size：Really nice quality, thick material but not heavy, if that makes any sense. And it washed very well.
- Lovely dress with a bit of an alteration.：It looked exactly like the picture and even better when our daughter put it on.
- Fit：Beautiful dress, however it arrived too late to wear to the function I ordered it for:(
- Perfect!：It was too big in some areas and too small in others. Also a bit too long on me to be flattering. I can see the right body type would look really good, expecially with a petticoat
- It fits perfect. But the belt or buttons pictured is just …：Love the dress! Very very beautiful and just what I thought it would be! Well packaged as well! And received it within a matter of a few days! I purchased the purple and black floral with white dress! Absolutely can’t wait to wear it with full hair and make up on! I’m 130 lbs and 5’2 and it fits perfectly!
- Great quality：My 3 year old loves this, tight fit as the other reviews fit, but should be able to use for about a year.
- Cute but the fitting is a little off for my body shape：Material wrinkles easily, but is breathable, comfortable and very stretchy. I love it! The color is perfect! I could wear this as a casual dress or for a more formal event, it can easily be used for both! I bought one L for my younger sister and an XL for me, I went up a size for us both since I know the sizing in China is way different compared to the U.S. However, the sizing was true to size! Great for me, since I love having the extra room, but for my very short petite sister, she’ll definitely need adjustments for the length of the dress and to tighten it around the waist some. Other than that, we are both very happy and love the dresses!
- Four Stars：I originally ordered my "typical" size, and ended up having to return it because it was so large on my that it wasn’t even flattering. If you’re in any way in the middle of sizes or unsure, I’d recommend going DOWN a size. With the fabric being very stretchy, even a wide error in your measurements will likely be forgiven.The dress itself is very cute, a fun and classy length. I sort of expected it to be very cheap construction and what not, but I am happily surprised. Absolutely worth the money, and exactly what I was looking for. Now to collect all the colors!
- Five Stars：It’s beautiful.
- Beautiful dress!!：great item
- Very disappointed.：Not as pictured, I’m returning it.
- CatLadyLand fan.：I am 5’10" and an evenly proportioned 210 lbs, with a 40DD chest. I really like the color and stretch to this dress, but I had issues with three main things. First, the chest of the dress starts too high and thus ends too high on the torso. Secondly, the flair of the dress at the hips was a bit more than I expected. I will say that I’d rather have more flair than not enough, but it kind of felt like the dress was clinging for dear life on the top and running away from the bottom half. Finally, what makes this dress unwearable for me is how tight the back of the arms are. It is a cap sleeve so I was thinking that I shouldn’t have an issue with it, but the give in the sleeve is not the best. I’m going to return it.
- It is too small around the breast area, and …：Cheap dress from China. Very poor quality. Thin fabric. Size runs small.
- Claustrophobic neckline：fit great!! except for the belt that came with it, it was at least 2-3 sizes too small. kinda oddbut the dress itself was perfecti wear a size 12
- Five Stars：Powell made. Shipped fast.
- Really cute dress. Shipping was much quicker than expected …：oredered an XL it was really a size 10