Skip to content
- Adorable!：Lovely & comfortable.
- super cute ballet outfit：Well-made and easy to get into. Very fluttery and feminine. Perfect for granddaughters dance classes. She looks and feels like a princess!.
- Absolute adorable and fits exactly as expected：This is not as good what it looks like, cheap material, no quality . This is ship from China!
- Love the fit and color：This was purchased for my daughter for prom. It covers rather well, but I now understand why some reviewers have said it runs big. While it technically did not run large, the amount of stretch in the fabric allows gravity to pull and the stretch does affect the fittedness of the bodice (I know, not a word). I am on the fence about whether we would go one size smaller. It may have helped with how the sweetheart neckline ended up a little larger than we were comfortable with, but then again it may not have. She wore a black fitted undershirt to fix things as there wasn’t time available to sew a bit of lace on. It might help to know that the sleeve edge on the back of the dress has elastic and it pulled in more than we had expected. The Amazon picture makes it look like there is more sleeve, but the customer pictures were a little more accurate on that account, the actual sleeve on my daughter was somewhere in between. All in all, the dress looked lovely on her and most people will not have issues with the items I have noted. She really enjoyed it and it was comfortable (unlike many other girls at prom) We paired this with long opera gloves and the proper tartan in a scarf to match her dates kilt. We did purchase a petticoat, rockabilly 26", and that was needed to create the volume the picture implies. I would definitely purchase this dress again.
- but completely acceptable for a nice inexpensive dress：I love this dress it’s just beautiful, just how it looks in the picture, I am impressed and for the price not bad at all, totally recommended 👍
- Would buy again!：Sizing was not accurate
- Three Stars：Dress is too small and not sure how to return it.
- Small：Love the dress a perfect fit!!!
- I bought this dress for my wife, and she …：the material is very shiny – may have just missed that or misunderstood the description. the cherries are large and the graphic is not high quality. the overall effect makes the dress look gaudy, cheap and costume-like. I could not use it. They did respond to my request for a return very politely and gave me partial credit and had me just keep the dress. I felt a bit guilty that they would take a loss when the dress is so inexpensive, but I will buy more of their products – if you shop carefully, some of their clothes are very good bargains.
- not at all conducive to dancing comfortably at a wedding：Love it!! very comfortable too!
- Get this dress!：The material has a nice stretch, but its pretty thick so I dont have to worry about it failing. Nicely sewn it is wonderful, I am actually looking into purchasing a second.
- my daughter likes it：The description says white, but the dress is cream.
- I returned it：Pretty style
- Absolutely beautiful. I read comments before I ordered：Dress is nice but definitely not a size "large". It would fit an older child or a teenager.
- Pretty Pretty!：will return
- Super happy with this dress：I love this dress it’s just beautiful, just how it looks in the picture, I am impressed and for the price not bad at all, totally recommended 👍
Moncler Women Sale
- Five Stars：I give it 5 stars because the material is great,the look is awesome but I could’ve fitted a 1X instead of the 2X but overall Hubby loves it and I got the petticoat to go with Wow is all I can say. I love this dress and I don’t own or wear many dresses, so this is a big deal for me.
- Very pretty!：I bought for this dress for a wedding that I went to in August and it was so perfect. I was so pleased with the fit and style and it was truly beautiful to put in. I got a lot of compliments on how nice it fit and how beautiful it was. I’d buy this again in a different color!
- Three Stars：Was not sure when I got it that it would fit. When I put it on I loved the fit and felt great on the material was really nice. Can’t wait to wear to a wedding in October. Perfect dress for the price. Loved the purple color also.
- Beautiful dress with a made-for-me look：LOVE IT!!! Fits like a dream!
- but completely acceptable for a nice inexpensive dress：This is a fantastic dress! I love how it fits. It is very flattering. I bought it to use as part of a costume, but I will be wearing it out regularly. Fabulous!
- Five Stars：I’m in love with it
- great deal on a beautiful dress：Fit perfect
- A wonderful：thank you. A wonderful product
- Five Stars：I was a little skeptical at first on what size to pick, due to some reviews that the sizes run a little smaller. I ordered a size larger than I normally would, just to avoid any issues (As most other reviewers had) and I’m really thankful I did! It fits wonderfully. I normally fit anywhere between a size 8-10 and ordered a size 12. It leaves a little room to move and it’s VERY comfortable. It arrived just in time and I couldn’t be happier with the product. It IS a little thin as far as the material goes, so underwear lines will be visible! Otherwise, great product. I’ll certainly consider ordering more like this in the future!
- Very Happy with my purchase.：After buying and returning several leotards and leotard dresses these are definitely a keeper. The quality on the Capezio products far surpasses the other brands we’ve tried. They washed up beautifully. I washed them on gentle and dried them on low heat. My petite 5 year old fits perfectly in the intermediate 6/6x size. The front has two layers and the leotard isn’t see through (a problem I’ve had with other brands).
- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!：This dress is very flattering. I am 5 feet, 5 inches, 120 pounds and even though the dress is a loose fit, falling right at the knees, the size 4 accented my soft curves wonderfully. I do not think the material felt or looked cheap and I received compliments when I wore it. I purchased the royal blue and the colour is just vibrant and gorgeous. I have a very similar dress that I had previously bought from a local dress shop, but I like the way this one fits a little better.
- I received a fairly well-made dress that fits great, has a nice stretch and is a beautiful …：Nice dress!! Love it
- One Star：I would give it a 5-star if it doesn’t get wrinkly after washing.
- Five Stars：It’s fine
- Five Stars：We are very happy with the quality and construction of the leotard and will certainly use it but won’t be able to use it for more than six months before it will be too tight for our tall six year old. I think I’d stick with ordering by size instead of the intermediate (6-8) as we did if you hope for something that will fit for a longer period of time.
- Gorgeous and flattering – right for the price：It became lager after I washed it.
- I’m genuinely surprised at how great this dress is：Fit was okay, but DO NOT BUY the "BLUE CHECK" version until you read this. The "blue check" dress is not blue (that said, it does match the website picture – brown and black plaid) but it is made of FLANNEL! Who wears a brown plaid flannel "spring garden party" dress? The description said "cotton" or "cotton blend" which, I guess, technically includes flannel, but REALLY? Flannel is for winter. I live in a Zone 10 garden area – Spring, Summer, and Fall are HOT here. I can’t imagine actually wearing this dress to any garden party. The dress in this style made out of flannel looks like a schoolgirl’s jumper that shrank into a fit-and-flare shape. Not good.
- Great quality and soft：Fits my 2 year old perfectly. My daughter has a little belly and the materials stretches nicely to accommodate her and a diaper. The dress is very cute and my daughter loves it. It’s hand wash only.
- Nice dress for Normal People：A little bigger/longer than what I expected but still a very pretty dress! My friends love it!
- One Star：The dress was amazing, the fit was perfect. I ordered a medium and it for as expected. The quality is good and it looks good with and with out a petticoat.
- Beautiful! The beauty is enhanced by the fit：The dress came relatively fast and fit great. My only complaint would be the dress is super long. Im 5’5 and it almost reaches my ankles. Nothing a few slight alterations can’t fix!
- Three Stars：Crazy about my dress
- One Star：Great material! This dress falls right below my knees.
- Flattering to a curvy girl and fits true to size. Don’t think about it, just buy it!：This dress is gorgeous! I bought it in red and wow it makes you look and feel like a movie star!! I’d been looking for a 1950s dress & this was the best priced one I could find online and I have to say that it’s a bargain compared to other sites online I’ve looked at. It’s way stretchier than I thought. I’m not sure what it’s made of exactly but very comfortable and definitely not constricting, you could still be comfortable after eating a large meal in this dress which is not the case with most dresses I’ve tried. I bought a large which is equivalent to a size 8 U.S. Although I probably could have been able to get away with a smaller size since it is so stretchy. I will definitely be buying multiple colors of this dress!! The pink color reminds me of Anita from west side story. Beautiful dress what more is there to say?
Buy Moncler Online
- Not thrilled with cut and material：This sassy little dress is made of rather flimsy fabric, but that doesn’t ruin the look. The shirring on the sleeves adds to the overall effect quite nicely, and the flared skirt is just right. Thank goodness, it covers my knees. If you are buxom on top, however, this is not the dress for you. It is flattering if you small in the midriff. Size wise, it seems to be right on target or maybe a little small. I ordered a 6 and I usually wear a 4 petite.
- Sizing is way off：I purchased a small instead of an 6x but it was a lot smaller than expected. It’s an adorable leotard and the ruffled sleeves r the cutest. Make sure u get 1.5-2 sizes bigger esp if ur girl is in the 5-7 age range
- Size was not accurite：fitted top, tight if you are busty…
- Five Stars：Pretty style
- Very Nice：I dip dyed it and it dyed perfectly with good old Rit dye. Yellow top, blue bottom. I removed the bow, that came off easily.Might need to get more of these
- Not bad, but I’m disappointed that it was described as …：Image vs reality: The first thing I noticed was that the dress was a bright cherry red instead of the darker red in the image. There is also a seam that runs right down the center front from the waist to the bottom, which I couldn’t see in the image and looks a bit odd. It was fairly wrinkled from being packaged, but I would suspect those would come out if you hung it in the bathroom while taking a shower.Material: The material is soft and very stretchy (almost too stretchy for this style?) and the tag says Rayon 65%, Cotton 30%, and Spandex 5%. The care instructions on the other tag state: wash by hand, do not put in dryer, no chlorine rinse, hang out to dry, recommend dry cleaning. There is also about 5" of netting-like material (same as like a petticoat) at the bottom, which looks cute.Fit: I’m 5’3" and measure 39" 32" 41". After looking at the sizing information in the description, I decided to get the X-Large. When I tried it on, the waist fit almost perfectly, the bust was just slightly too large for me and the length came down to mid calf, so I think (given my measurements) the sizing description was pretty spot on and it fit well as expected.Quality: The material just seems too stretchy for this style of dress–almost like a bathing suit, and made me feel like it could easily be stretched out of shape. The zipper worked fine but it was one of those dainty styles that I could see breaking quickly. My biggest is the stitch quality. Normally, I’d never notice something like that, but it’s like they made the dress, had someone 4 sizes bigger try it on and stretch it out, and then shipped it; the seams look like they were stressed too much. I also found a lot of stray threads and some careless thread jumbles all over.I’ll be returning it and looking for something better.
- Zipper sticks, but fits great!：Adorable dress. i’m very petite so it fit me a bit large but the seller was very accommodating and gave me a full refund.
- Love the Look!：I couldn’t be happier with this dress! I am a size 16-18 and it fits perfect! Great quality and the color is beautiful!
Moncler Down Jacket
- The dress is nice but cheaply made：Cute dress. Nice polished cotton, color looks like the picture. Bought medium which fits but made for slightly taller torso. Am 5’3" 130lb 36 D and chest fits perfectly. Good look for cheap price.
- Great dress for the office：Fit was okay, but DO NOT BUY the "BLUE CHECK" version until you read this. The "blue check" dress is not blue (that said, it does match the website picture – brown and black plaid) but it is made of FLANNEL! Who wears a brown plaid flannel "spring garden party" dress? The description said "cotton" or "cotton blend" which, I guess, technically includes flannel, but REALLY? Flannel is for winter. I live in a Zone 10 garden area – Spring, Summer, and Fall are HOT here. I can’t imagine actually wearing this dress to any garden party. The dress in this style made out of flannel looks like a schoolgirl’s jumper that shrank into a fit-and-flare shape. Not good.
- Decent quality for the price. Fits Ok. A …：I got the white black and purple dress. It is definitely different so you will turn a few heads.It hits mid calf and since I am not used to it I do feel like – "is it a long dress that is too short or a short dress that is too long?" Wearing heels with this dress is a must, else it will look weird. But it was very different and ppl do notice you and your bold flower print. So all in all an interesting buy. I did feel cute so that is definitely a plus.
- Great Choice：I LOVE THE DRESS IT FITS SO GREAT THE STRETCH MATERIAL IS SO GREAT GREAT ALL DRESSES SHOULD BE MADE OUT OF THAT FABRIC.THANK YOU SO MUCH.
- Five Stars：it was a perfect fit. we both love it.
- zipper catch is smaller than I’d like but still good：It pretty but it wasn’t what I thought
- Precious：So cute!! Loved this purchased for my daughter to wear at dance. Fits as expected, nice quality would purchase again
- Five Stars：I ordered this dress for a wedding and it worked perfectly. I normally wear a size 6 but I ordered a size 8 and it fit great. I loved the purple color and this is a great dress for the price.
- Wow!：Live this dress it is beautiful
- Adorable fit!：This sassy little dress is made of rather flimsy fabric, but that doesn’t ruin the look. The shirring on the sleeves adds to the overall effect quite nicely, and the flared skirt is just right. Thank goodness, it covers my knees. If you are buxom on top, however, this is not the dress for you. It is flattering if you small in the midriff. Size wise, it seems to be right on target or maybe a little small. I ordered a 6 and I usually wear a 4 petite.
- Five Stars：like it
- Two Stars：This is horrible!!!! I’ve had my share of dresses, but this by far the ugliest dress i’ve ever put on. The reality has nothing to do with the picture. And don’t get me started on the material. ….OMG….
- Great buy：I ordered small 4-6 for my 2.5 year old who is 85% percentile in growth after reading other review, it fits perfectly.
- Dress Too Small：The color pattern was different than pictured. However, I did like how the dress fit.
- Five Stars：The dress is a little longer and bigger than expected, but other than that, I like it. It’s very flowy so I suggest wearing biker shorts if you live in a windy city.
- A wonderful：thank you. A wonderful product
- Dress was what I expected：Fast delivery. Great product
- Three Stars：Perfect dress for an evening out!
- Four Stars：Love it! Perfect!
- Five Stars：I’m 5’3" and usually wear a medium. I listened to the reviews and got a medium, but I wish I had ordered the small. My bra size is 34DDD, so I was worried I wouldn’t fit in the small. The waist is way too big, and It’s a bit too long. It’s a cute dress, but I look frumpy.
- Two Stars：It fit as expected, however, the seam around the waist did not look good; so it was returned. If it was seamless, it would have been a perfect dresss.
- Very cute… true to size.：Super cute great quality
- What an awesome dress!：The picture does not portray how low-cut the top is . Even if I could pin it together to be 3-4 inches higher, it would still be too low. I’m not a prude, but I am not a provative dresser either. I didn’t care for the ruched sleeves. The picture makes them appear slimmer than they actually are. I thought of Jerry Seinfeld’s puffy shirt (remember that classic episode??) when I tried the dress on. It is a lovely style and color, and the fabric skims the body, but the sleeves detracted and the neckline was cut to Brazil. Perhaps on a taller woman (I’m 5′ 2"), the neckline would work.
- Cute leotard!：My grand daughter is a size 5 and it fits her but no room to grow. I don’t think it would fit a size 6.
- bad product：I am 5’10" and an evenly proportioned 210 lbs, with a 40DD chest. I really like the color and stretch to this dress, but I had issues with three main things. First, the chest of the dress starts too high and thus ends too high on the torso. Secondly, the flair of the dress at the hips was a bit more than I expected. I will say that I’d rather have more flair than not enough, but it kind of felt like the dress was clinging for dear life on the top and running away from the bottom half. Finally, what makes this dress unwearable for me is how tight the back of the arms are. It is a cap sleeve so I was thinking that I shouldn’t have an issue with it, but the give in the sleeve is not the best. I’m going to return it.
- Very Cute, but my daughter is about 4 1/2 …：I love this pink ballet leotard. Fits my 3.5 year old daughter really well. Not too tight. We’ve been using it for 4 months now, about once a week. I wash it on delicate and hang to dry.
- Three Stars：Love it ❤️
- Very nicely made：This is a nice quality leotard. My daughter is a smaller sized 6 and it fits her perfectly so a taller and larger size six may not be comfortable in it.
- Three Stars：oredered an XL it was really a size 10
- Cute and comfy!：I love this dress! I ordered a small and I’m 5’7" 140 pounds bra size A34. It fits beautifully!! The dress is made so well too. The dress is also made to stretch a little. I think a small would fit up to 5’8" 150 pounds and a much bigger chest size! Very happy with this dress.
- Perfect!!：This dress fabric has a lot of give. If you are between sizes GO DOWN not up. I’ll be returning it. I look matronly in this but If it were the right size I think it would be pretty. I can’t use it because I bought it for an event and by the time I get the right size it will be too late
- but I loved the overall look and design of the dress：I had to go to a bridal shower and the style was retro-chic. I researched on line for a while and read the reviews for this dress. It is very stretchy and form fitting on the top. I did put a peticoat undernealth it and was a HUGE hit at the shower. Every one loved it. Only thing I would mention is that the top is very form fitting, so be sure to pick the right size. I am a size 12 and bought a large are and it fit great. One of the reviews said it would fit a 12 or 14. I do not think the top would be comfortable for a size 14 person.
Moncler Coats Mens
- Two Stars：Poorly made.
- Not for me：I love the fit & the dress
- Four Stars：Doesn’t fit as indicated on page.
- Five Stars：This dress is sharp on, and makes you feel feminine. I enjoyed wearing it several times already and will for a long time.
- Excellent.：I like this a lot. The colors and fabric are nice and soft
- Four Stars：I originally ordered my "typical" size, and ended up having to return it because it was so large on my that it wasn’t even flattering. If you’re in any way in the middle of sizes or unsure, I’d recommend going DOWN a size. With the fabric being very stretchy, even a wide error in your measurements will likely be forgiven.The dress itself is very cute, a fun and classy length. I sort of expected it to be very cheap construction and what not, but I am happily surprised. Absolutely worth the money, and exactly what I was looking for. Now to collect all the colors!
- Nice dress：Love this dress, Im a little short, so I will need to get it hemmed up but it does perfectly otherwise, I could not be happier!
- Perfect Except for the Color：I saw this dress but like most women I need to try it on first. I looked at it for a month and read almost all 600+ reviews. I finally ordered it and Im elated I did. It is absolutely beautiful. I’m in my 30’s with a post baby bump that has never gone away and this dress made my body look amazing! My husband’s jaw dropped when he saw me in it. It’s very well made. I own a number of 50’s style dresses and this is my new favorite. I ordered it in the turquoise color. It is the exact color pictured. I typically wear a 12/14 Im a 38B/35/42 and I ordered a large. It fit perfectly with room to move. Don’t wait like I did. If they have it in your size order it now. I have the crinoline under it. A must have! I’m debating on ordering the red for a Christmas party 6 months away. I got an elastic belt 3 inches wide that clips in the front. I feel stunning! Remember to order the size down from the chart.
Moncler Down Jacket
- looks great：I like this dress very much. The fabric is not cotton which I thought it was but nonetheless, it is a decent fabric. I read the reviews and bought a medium instead of my usual small and it is perfect!
- but according to the sizing chart it looked like I should definitely order a large：Love the dress.
- Four Stars：Looks exactly like it does in the photo and arrived way earlier than I expected!
- I like the fabric：LOVE IT!!! Fits like a dream!
- Love this dress：Beautiful dress! Just like the picture, little extra length than I had expected, but not in a bad way at all! Love it!
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress, fits perfectly. Very flattering and excellent material. Accentuates your figure while still allowing you to breath and move. Stylish and comfortable.
- Not try to size, in size chat said 2xx …：I’m not sure if it’s just the dress I recieved but the neckline of this dress sits so high on my neck I feel like it is choking me. Too bad as I really loved the look of the dress and I saw from other reviews that many women love it.
- Love it!：really cute. a little tight around my arms, but i wore it to my wedding shower and it was great. lots of compliments
- Just didn’t fit right.：Very nice for the money,.
- Five Stars：Great dress!
- the small size is perfect for my 5’9：Comfortable and fun.
- Love the Dress!：I love it fit perfect I even tried on twice and it wonderful
- A great dress at a great price!：it is a lot longer than I thought it would be. I will have to cut some of it off and re-hem it. Other than that it is perfect!
- Five Stars：Beautiful
- Four Stars：I bought this dress for 40$. I got it in red it is bright but, that’s what I wanted. I ADORE this dress. It fits perfectly. I am 5.’7 and I weight about 155, I am rather busty and it fits there perfectly. The dress does have a bit of stretch to it. It ordered a medium. I normally wear a size 10 and the reviews seem to suggest to get the size down rather than the size up. So happy I did it fit perfectly.This dress is well made and adorable. I ordered a petticoat to go with it in black and it definitly makes a huge difference. I wouldn’t wear it without one. Many of the recommendations also suggested a cute belt around the middle which I did in animal print and black. The whole outfit together looks amazing and can be dressed up or down for various functions based on shoes and accessories.The tags to say it’s best to dry clean and or hand wash and line dry.I will be ordering this dress in at least one more color.Wish I could give it more stars.
- beautiful dress!：Love the dress
Moncler Jacket Uk
- Super cute leotard and skirt – runs small!!：The quality is very good, it has a nice lining which is important with white. But be sure to order a little larger than you think you need. My daughter is 40.5" tall and 40 lbs, and this size barely fits. It’ll be good for this spring, but that’s probably it.
- I bought this dress for fun to hopefully wear when we visited the Lucy Desi …：Got it early and it fit perfectly!!!
- Five Stars：Love it
- Beautiful dress!：Fast delivery. Great product
- But when I tired it one I left like I was wearing a bag or a moo-moo：The dress just looked poorly made as it was WAY too big.
- Gorgeous dress!：This dress was so incredibly small that the top doesn’t span the width of my bosom so I have to wear a t-shirt underneath it if I’m to wear it. (I’m a B cup, so it’s not as if I have a large chest.) The dress in general was so tiny that there is absolutely no way anyone could wear it as a dress—it can only be worn as a makeshift flowy top.When I attempted to return it, the seller told me that to ship it back to China would cost me a significant sum and suggested instead that I keep the clothing and be refunded a portion of the amount that I paid. After a little back and forth, I was refunded half of the amount that I spent.
- Perfect fit：I usually wear a size 18 so I bought this in a XXL. The material is a bit stretchy and very forgiving so I probably could have done a XL, but I’m still happy with it. Very comfortable and looks so nice on! Can’t wait to wear it for my party!!
- Doesn’t line up：cute dress, very well made! would buy again. great quality and thick material. fast shipping. side zipper can be annoying under arm.
Moncler Outlet Store
- Clothes of good quality, resistant to various chemicals in good performance：Got these for my step daughters for my wedding. The fit as expected back a little tight if you have a wide back.
- Four Stars：Wasn’t even close to the right size
- I’m genuinely surprised at how great this dress is：I take chances anytime I order from unknown sellers because I have to go by their size charts which often are wrong, such as is in this case. I ordered XXL based on several reviews and this dress is huge at the bottom and shows a great deal of bosom on both sides which will require a cardigan.But the dress is so lovely, I will suffer through this 100 degree Texas weather with a cardigan just so that I can wear it. I can get away with the wide bottom due to the shape of the dress. Glad I purchased it.
- Great quality and soft：This is a gorgeous ballerina dress. High quality material and real sizing. I love it. My daughter loves it. I don’t know how to put it in words, but would definitely buy larger size when she gets older/taller.
- I love this dress：Very cute dress. Easy care material with a little stretch for comfort. I wear a small but this small didn’t fit. My recommendation would be to order the next size up. I contacted the seller who replied quickly, was courteous, and handled my return to satisfaction.
- My daughter loves it!：Super cute and well made!
- My graduation regalia was Kelly green so the royal blue color of the dress went really great with it：Returning for two reason: the size purchased fit large for me, and the style & color were different than I pictured. There is excessive seamed gathering down the length of the 3/4 sleeve that is more than I find appealing, and the overall gathering in this style make it look boxy on a short frame. That’s just personal opinion. The color on my monitor is a different shade of dark blue than what came. Navy blues are so different so it’s hard to really gauge color on a monitor. Mostly, returning because of size. Overall, the quality is good. One caution for ordering: Some colors and some size are NOT Free Returns so check that out carefully if you are a Prime Member.
- perfect：Perfect for ballet. Washes nicely and fits well. Love the skirt which is hard to find on big sizes.
- I was a little disappointed with the material and my dress has a small …：a little bit large on top but great dress! excellent quality for the price.
- cute：Was very happy with the quality of this dress. I bought it for my 4yr old grand daughter, had to return it for the largest size 4-6. The dress runs very small, haven’t received bigger one yet.
- YES!：Fits well
- Pretty dress. Ordered size 2：It is gorgeous, elegant, and fantastic. The color is exactly as in the picture, the size fits perfectly, and the delivery was super fast
- Better than expected：very nice dress and good fabric quality.
- Great style：The color of this dress is fantastic. It’s an icy blue and fits well despite me being long waisted.
- Five Stars：Cute dress good for price but bust is a bit small to size.
- I love this dress：It’s perfect! The material has a slight stretch too it so it’s a comfortable fit even when you sit. It’s hard for me as a larger girl to find a dress that compliments my body and this certainly does it i think. Nothing but compliments so far. As for the length it’s a bit below my knees.