Skip to content
Cheap Moncler Jackets
- Not what I expected：it was a perfect fit and extremely comfortable. just wish it was made of a material that would not wrinkle…but I was careful to sit and it stayed for the entire evening in great condition
- Summer time and easy breezy：I love this dress! It fits perfectly. I also bought a petticoat to wear with it. I bought the Navy Small and am very happy with this purchase
- Fits nicely.. ordered a medium：Fit well. Nice material
- Five Stars：Cut very small, order 2x still tight.cute dress.
- Take your measurements first!：Dress is a little tight if you are busty (I am a 32 DD), but not so bad as to be uncomfortable. Ordered a dress bolero to wear over it for work and it looks very professional. Quality fabric and appears to be very well made. Will definitely buy more dresses from this designer.
- Five Stars：I bought this dress in red for an awards ceremony. The fabric is high quality with a bit of stretch. I had a pettiskirt already that I used under it to give it a bit of fullness, and paired it with black stalkings, black and red shoes, black gloves, and a black birdcage veil.It fits true to measurements and was absolutely beautiful! I received so many compliments on it. When I purchased it, it was $39 dollars and was absolutely a steal at that price. I’ve recommended it to several friends and I’m considering buying it in black. It’s beautiful, the color is a rich blue-red, and it was sewn wonderfully. This is my favorite dress that I bought this year.
- Perfect!：Fast delivery! Fit good, went with measurement size, material is highly stretchable as described. I’m pleased with length but I would just say for those expecting above the knee you probably need to be at least 5’5 or taller. I’m 5’3 and just below knee. Also empire waist may sit a bit better on smaller busted woman, unless you don’t mind pulling it down to proper position and having a low v-neck with exposed cleavage.
- Five Stars：Looks precious on Grammy’s little girl. Seems well made.
Moncler Winter 2015
- Three Stars：Cheap, jersey_like material. I could hear the seams ripping as I was putting it on. Cute style but that’s all there is to it
- Capezio Girls Flutter Sleeve Dress Leotard, Pink：good…very good…Ballet is recommended for all children.My daughter is too good.Even after’m going to buy again.
- nostalic fashion at it’s best!：Stretchy material, tight fit across the bust (I am a 32C) but a medium would be too big. Very happy!
- I love this dress!：Thank you! It was perfect!
- Five Stars：The description was right on.
- X-Large, Size 14：Extremely long on a 5′-3" person. Will have to have it hemmed so will end up with more money than expected in the dress. However, I think it will be a very suitable dress for dress up occasions in the future. It is very cute on and extremely sassy in terms of fit and look.
- waist size about 27″–Medium fit perfect!：love it
- Nice dress, it looked a bit dressier on a …：I hope this review helps. It’s hard to buy a dress on line so I spent hours reading reviews before I finally purchased this one. I wanted it to fit perfect and go just below my knee and it does. It’s so beautiful. My daughter wanted me to twirl because she thought it was like a princess. So normally I wouldn’t give my measurements but it if it helps someone buying this dress I’m glad to help. I’m 5’7 and I weigh 137. My measurements are 37, 33, 37. So with this dress I ordered a medium and it fits just perfect in every area. I hope this review helps. I also bought the under skirt tool and it makes it so adorable.
Moncler Coat Mens
- Five Stars：good tention
- Two Stars：Fit as expected and arrived quickly
- Best quality：My granddaughter loves this. Fits great and very high quality material.
- Beautiful and well made：I do not recommend this dress or the company!
- I l love how she looks when wearing this one：Cute dress. Reminds me of one I wore in the 80’s. My niece loved it.
- Two Stars：Returned
- Pretty and great quality：I bought this item in a S (4-6) for my 3 yr old daughter who is a little bit tall for her age so she usually wears 4t clothing. It fit perfectly and I believe she still has room to grow in it. I bought it just for one little dance recital but she will probably be wearing this for ballet the rest of the year! She loves it and doesn’t want to take it off. Happy child=Happy Mom.
- Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all …：Absolutely love this dress! I received so many compliments from complete strangers walking down the streets of Carmel by the sea! I cannot wait to wear it again!
- PRETTY DRESS, BUT….：Better than expected
- Plus the dress isn’t flowy like the picture：Material is forgiving so it fits to and flatters your body
- Five Stars：Love this
- Beautiful Dress：the color is fantastic, the style is cute. i received tons of compliments wearing this dress. it definitely increased my confidence level and i don’t like to wear dresses normally.
- Its a beautiful dress! My 3 year old loves it：Thick good quality leotard. Holds up well in the wash, I hang it to dry and it doesn’t look wrinkly. My 6yo daughter’s input…this one is the best because it has the skirt attached and little sleeves so I don’t look like I am wearing a bathing suit.Fits true to size. My daughter is tall and skinny and wore it ages 4, 5, and 6. She could continue to wear it beyond these ages, but it pulls a little on her shoulders now that she’s taller. The belly is fine though, it was a bit loose in the belly at age 4, but again, she’s at the bottom of the growth scale for weight.
- Four Stars：Cute dress, but I have breasts!
- I love it! Fits so perfect!：Love this dress. The stretchy material was so comfortable. I’m about 140 pounds and 5’6 and ordered a medium. The blue is georgious. Dry cleaning is recommended. Received lots of compliments.
- OMG, OMG, OMG.., I soooooo LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this dress.：Great!
Moncler Winter 2015
- Five Stars：Ugly dress in person.
- Sleeves：I needed a blue dress for my sons wedding. the dress was beautiful, was very sturdy fabric and hung perfectly. I am a size 6-8. I ordered an 8 and it was way too small. Sadly, I had to return. Simple return with no problems. Would recommend.
- Comfort and good looks for a larger woman.：I need directions to explain how to take it back. Thank you.
- Four Stars：This dress!!!!! Amazing!!!
- Five Stars：Pretty but not the right fit
- Five Stars：thank you
- Love love love it：Just too long for me but I still like it
- A bit larger than stated. Not too difficult to …：This dress is super cute and will probably flatter every figure. The material is stretchy and allows for those between sizes to not worry over much about fit. The skirt has a swing to it already, making the dress ready to wear now. However; At the suggestion of several other Amazon users, I purchased a crinoline to go underneath to get the full effect. I am still awaiting that garment. I am 4’11 and currently weigh 126 lbs with a very full bust…I got the small, and it fits like a dream. And the best part…it was inexpensive and the husband LOVES it.
- It didn’t fit me well and it wasn’t at all what I was expecting but thankfully it was soooo easy to：This skirt has great quality. And seller has sent product as described. Good Shopping experience.
- Four Stars：I love this dress. Fits perfectly.
- Five Stars：Love the fix.
- Dress：Love it. !
- Beautiful design：Capezio stuff is just so great. Its durable and stylish! I love the flutter sleeves on this leotard dress. My little girl looks so cute in this!
- Love this dress：Love this dress. Ships faster then said. I’ve received so many compliments when I wear it. Washes well.
- Beautiful and elegant：Nap sewn wrong…looked faded on half the dress due to fabric cut wrong
- Great little ’50s era cocktail party dress! For costume or otherwise!：I love the fit and style. However, the dress is lime green or brighter green than forest green. The order did come within 9 days of ordering, so that’s great.
Mens Moncler Vest
- and the fit is nice. The fabric stretches and tends to fall nicely：Very pretty item!
- Five Stars：Perfect
- Great little leotard if you size up：I totally read all the other reviews prior to purchasing this dress. I have to say I love it! I go to a local dance store and their dresses in no way compare to this one . I have paid at least $40 to similar dresses. I love this dress because the body suit part is spandex. It is made extremely well and I ordered an 8/10 when my daughter is in a 6x. It is a little too big but that is fine with me. I will be ordering the black version . I am very happy with my purchase.
- Get the size up if you are busty, but Glad I got this dress!：The material is a heavy slick polyester. Not a single wrinkle even after coming out of the packaging. The dress is a tiny bit larger than expected. It hangs evenly. The style is a little more mature than I expected. I ordered this at the last minute for my daughter to wear to a high school dance. It would be well suited for a woman in her 20’s or 30’s in my opinion. Best used as a casual dressy dress. It hangs to about knee level or slightly below. My daughter is 5’5".
- This dress is super cute and will probably flatter every figure：The capped sleeves aren’t really as pictured but it fits beautifully. I removed the red crinoline from the bottom and bought a full under slip for it. I’m a 16/18 and I ordered the XXL. I did not expect it to look as nice as it did. I will be ordering it in black and green.
- Very happy!：Was very unhappy with the construction and very Halloween costume looking.
- Yes! Great dress, great price!：very much beautiful! I like so much
- Put together like a one for a toy doll：I ordered XL. It came very mis-proportioned. Small on top. Large on bottom. Very stiff fabric. I returned it.
Moncler Outlet Deutschland
- GORGEOUS DRESS!：color is a beautiful red, fits nicely, I Got a Medium size, I am 34 DD and fit just perfect!!!
- Beautiful dress.：Nicer than I feared. Super cute online but I worried about size and fit. While quality is more "target", fit was not. I’m very happy with it for the price.
- Rockabilly dress：Wow! I was really hesitant about this because it sounded too good from the reviews. I didn’t realize it has an elastic back so it will fit snugly no matter what I eat (almost). Looks just like the picture (that’s tough to find at this price point $22). The only downside so far is there wasn’t a care and material tag inside – it came out of the package wrinkled and it’s that type of material (rayon?) that might not take an iron well. Check other reviewers comments or questions – I didn’t think about that before I purchased so I may have missed those details.Overall very fabulous party dress!
- Great dress!：Great beautiful dress and style and material but size was at least 2 sizes to small. order up two sizes and you most likely will love the dress. Beautiful colors and design of the dress. 5 stars for all the dress has to offer but be ware the sizing is not correct by at least 2 sizes. Go up on your sizing when ordering
- OMG THIS DRESS!!!!!：My bust is 40 1/2 and the extra large measurement was 39 1/2 ( give or take). So I ordered a size up( XXL) even though reviews said it was stretchy, because I still wanted a modest, not too tight fit. Well, I could have ordered the XL, there is enough stretch in the fabric to give an inch or so without looking tight. Since I ordered up, I’ll just take it in at the zipper, no problem. The fabric quality is great. Not so heavy that a crinoline won’t hold it out but not flimsy either. It’s true to color( i ordered the blue/violet and its a nice deep purple) I’m 5’4" and the Xxl hits me almost mid calf ( without petticoat) shipping was fast and came two days before it was scheduled to.
- feminine and beautiful：It fits my daughter well and is very flattering. She likes. Will see if it holds up to the season.
- Two Stars：Fits a little big around the chest
- Fast delivery… dress fits very well. …：Beautiful color.
- Four Stars：Great dress at huge discount
- Fabric is cotton and dress is comfortable. I feel like a lady in this dress：I love it but I order a medium and got a large …otherwise it is in excellent condition
- Darn!：Looks just like the picture!
- I like the fabric：Fits perfectly! Absolutely love it!
- The dress is a very good fit per the sizing and the other reviews：I ended up returning this as the dress fit snuggly along the stomach area. Didn’t do me any favors. Too bad because the color is great and it’s well made.
- Five Stars：I ordered XL will reorder in XXL great dress!!
- Awesome basic black dress.：I really love this dress. It has a good bit of stretch and is flattering. I also want to note that I ordered this in 2 colors- black and white polka dot and the navy blue. They both look great, but I wanted to note to future buyers that the material is different. Polka dot had very little give in the fabric and fit tighter because of it. Navy was definitely more stretchy and had more give. Both are great, but just FYI!
- Beautiful dress, got many compliments on it：I love this dress!! I normally don’t pay attention to reviews, mostly because reviews are like……., everyone has one, ‘, but am really happy I read some… This dress, as was reviewed by a few, does run small. Smaller than what I am used to. I would say a large = a small medium.only negative feedback? Has no launder label and the dress has a strong chemical smell. But don’t let that stop you from considering purchasing this dress.it is beautiful! I’d wear it every day, if I could.
- bit big and color is not exact but not bad.：Great dress for a great price!
- Five Stars：This dress is beautiful and fits exactly as expected! I got the blue polka dot one and it looks fantastic! I couldn’t be more pleased! I suggest following the size chart exactly, using actual measurements!I was between sizes and since the material is slightly stretchy, I think I should have chosen the smaller size. The larger one is still beautiful and flattering but the smaller one might be a bit better. I will know soon, since I liked this dress so much I actually ordered it in the smaller size in a different color!
- Five Stars：Way too small
- good.：This dress is flattering and my daughter loves it! She always looks forward to dance class and this dress gets lots of compliments.
- Take your measurements first!：Great Design and material (which stretch). Bought the S size based on the size chart and its tight fit on 34 bust and wraist 27. Should have size up as recommended by other reviewers. Definitely the size chart is 1 size smaller…. so S is a XS, and M is a S for this seller’s ACEVOG. ITs really beautiful.. and a little lengthy for 5"3. With petticoat, it should be better
- Just perfect! The hemming on the bottom was a little …：This dress is adorable! Very pretty print and nice material, which has a slight comfortable stretch. The bodice of the dress is just a hint snug, making the neckline bow out slightly. I may need to get it tailored, but it will be worth it when done. I wish the neckline had just a bit more of a curve in the front – it is high and straight, making it rest across my collar bones. The length is perfect just below the knee (I’m 5’4" and 150 pounds). I have a petticoat on order, which should make it fan out. Very pretty dress.
- Four Stars：I purchased this dress to wear as part of an Alice in Wonderland costume. The blue is very vibrant, not a natural looking blue. the material doesn’t breathe i got warm just trying it on, however it fits perfectly due to this fabric. it fits like a glove because it stretches slightly. I am pretty athletic and typically have trouble with "feminine" clothes but this dress feels great. I bought a petticoat to wear under the dress but it hasn’t arrived yet. I am 5’5" with a long waist and short legs. The skirt starts above my belly button and the hem is just below the knees. I ordered a large.
- But very pretty – she loves it：Looks precious on Grammy’s little girl. Seems well made.
Moncler Winter 2015
- Five Stars：Was not attractive on.
- fantastic：My girl loves wearing this for her ballet class. It fits perfectly, is very comfortable, and beautifully designed. Would definitely buy again.
- This dress is a great deal!：love it
- Runs small：Pretty, great fit, good coverage, light pink ballet color, durable, and loved.Fit: Perfect for 5 year old who normally wears size 4-5 waist and 5-6 height (38 lbs and 45 in). Attached skirt runs to mid thigh length.Have been washing on delicate and drying flat, and still looks new.
- Five Stars：So cute. Got a lot of compliments! It was a little smaller than expected.
- Fits perfect, too cute：Lovely & comfortable.
- Beautiful Inexpensive Dress：she loved it she’s happy i am haooy
- Nice dress, it looked a bit dressier on a …：When the dress arrived, I was taken aback at the material. It looked and felt like a table cloth for a baby shower. The only thing I liked about the dress was the matching light blue tulle at the bottom of the dress. The dress was listed on Amazon as turquoise by the way, but it is actually light blue. I shipped it back immediately. I found a much better quality tea length dress today at a major department store at the mall that is perfect for the garden party that I am going to.
- Cute Dress：a little bit large on top but great dress! excellent quality for the price.
- BEST DRESS EVER!：Purchased this for my daughter for an audition. She’s 5’3 1/2 ", about 130#, Bust size 32DD, waist size about 27"–Medium fit perfect!
- I like the way it fits and it’s what you actually …：Fits a little weird in the chest. Was a bit long on me at 4’10 but I had taken up. Did arrive very wrinkled and had some lose threads but looks nice on.
- Four Stars：Great quality and perfect fit.
- Returned, not what I expected：Dress was what I expected, super cute and super retro. If you want the dress to puff up you need to buy a petty coat to wear underneath. It is snug so you might want to go a size up. I got a large and it’s sing but I do like it that way and from the other reviews I knew it would be snug.
- just got this. I bought a small based on …：This dress is super cute and will probably flatter every figure. The material is stretchy and allows for those between sizes to not worry over much about fit. The skirt has a swing to it already, making the dress ready to wear now. However; At the suggestion of several other Amazon users, I purchased a crinoline to go underneath to get the full effect. I am still awaiting that garment. I am 4’11 and currently weigh 126 lbs with a very full bust…I got the small, and it fits like a dream. And the best part…it was inexpensive and the husband LOVES it.
- Just perfect! The hemming on the bottom was a little …：I ordered this dress and panicked afterward when I saw the estimated delivery date, but the dress arrived in about two weeks. I’m 5’5" and weigh about 145 and I ordered a medium (as always) and it fit me perfectly. My only disappointment was the length of the dress. It comes to the middle of my calf. I’m not sure if this is supposed to be knee-length or calf-length, but knee-length is what I need, so I will be getting the dress hemmed. However, this is purely an opinion! The dress is definitely beautiful and semi-formal. It is a little dressy for the occasion I was planning on using it for, but I’ll be saving the dress for another opportunity! The seller was very helpful and friendly, and easy to talk with about the product. The packaging was sealed and, though the dress is slightly wrinkled due to being packaged (which is expected), there are no marks or discolored areas on the dress. A great buy for the price!
- Four Stars：I love this dress. Fits perfectly.
- I would recommend ordering a size down due to stretch of material：Love it!! very comfortable too!
- Fast delivery… dress fits very well. …：My sister loves it.
- Almost… Not quite. Still great.：BEST DRESS EVER!!!!!!
- Dance Leotard：Very nice overall, true size, nice quAlity, come with a tank attached to it, just perfect. Comfortable and fresh, my girl love it!
- Perfect fit：I am 6’1" and a size small. It was delivered in about a week despite what amazon said. If you look on the seller’s page, they tell you that they ship pretty quickly. Overall I am pretty happy with the dress. The fit was perfect, it hit where I expected it to. Unfortunately, I had a little problem with the zipper breaking when I tried it on again the day before I was going to leave for the wedding I was wearing it to. Luckily, my cousin was able to fix things up pretty quickly before we got there. I got lots of positive positive comments on it! The only reason I give it 3 stars instead of 5 is because of the broken zipper.In the picture, I added a petticoat underneath to give it some volume. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsPerfectBycarrieon June 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseI bought the red and black flowered one with the with background and the solid black one. I bought the red and black in a medium and the black one in a small. I’m 5′ 7" and 140 pounds with a size 28 inch waist. Both sizes fit well but the small does need to streach to fit me which I know will shorten the fabrics life, so future buys wi be medium. The fabric is a soft cotton blend with a good amount of streach so it fits like a loving glove. 😍 I will be buying more dresses from this buyer. Heres a tip too buy a petty coat to complete the look. And a corset to make it beautiful on the body. 😉
- I’d buy this again!：great
- Very Flattering：I love everything about this dress. I picked the purple/plum color, so I love the color, the style is very slimming and flattering and the sizes was exactly right. I’ve received so many compliments! It can be dressed up for an evening out or you can, add a jacket and wear it to the office. So versatile! I just feel good in this dress and that’s the best thing I can say about it!
- Would buy again!：it suits me.Loved it!!!
Moncler Winter 2015
- Frumpy：Nice dress nice color
- Well-made but too long：I returned the dress. The material was thin – not see-through like some have said, but thin. The fit was for a thinner girl than I am – the size 12 fit accurately, but was not a good look for me. I am busty. Also, I thought the length was awkward. I am 5’7" and it fell about 2 inches below my knee. Just overall not a good look for my body. If you’re thin and extra-tall, perfect for you!
- Nice dress overall：Fabric and material quality was fine. Size was too small although it was labeled a large.
- Not bad, but I’m disappointed that it was described as …：Purchased this for my daughter for an audition. She’s 5’3 1/2 ", about 130#, Bust size 32DD, waist size about 27"–Medium fit perfect!
- This dress had the worst workmanship I have ever seen：fit great!! except for the belt that came with it, it was at least 2-3 sizes too small. kinda oddbut the dress itself was perfecti wear a size 12
- Pretty dress. Ordered size 2：It is gorgeous, elegant, and fantastic. The color is exactly as in the picture, the size fits perfectly, and the delivery was super fast
- comfortable meets sexy：I bought this in a size 14 based upon the reviews, but it was a tad loose. The dress itself was lovely, though the fabric is a tad thin. It was the length that had me slack jawed. I am 5’10 and this came down to my mid calves. I thought it not a flattering look. So back it went.
- Great style：The color of this dress is fantastic. It’s an icy blue and fits well despite me being long waisted.
- Fabulous!!：The fit for the dress that arrived was as I expected
- Good：Charming sophisticated dance dress for a little girl, she loves it.
- super cute：I bought this to wear for a wedding and it was adorable! I wore this with a petticoat & the look was exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, my excitement was not to last. It literally began to fall apart on me while I was wearing it! The fabric at the seams was disintegrating. The dress was not tight by any means. If anything it was too loose. I had to repair the dress 4 times by the end of the day and the fabric was still wasting away. I will be asking for a refund.
- Other than that its adorable and material holds up to her busy body：I bought this article of clothing for my little niece who just started ballet practice. She loves it and looks super cute in it at the same time.
- If you’re on the fence, buy it!：I hate clothes shopping online but was needing a new LBD and had been looking for at least 2 years in retail shops and couldn’t find anything I liked. This one looked cute so I bought it in black and loved it when I tried it on. So much that I had to buy it in green too. I was a little worried about the color as another review had said it was olive green, but it really is just green, just like a green color crayon, and it is so pretty. It’s a super comfortable dress and looks great without adding a petticoat. Amazon needs to carry more dresses by MUXXN. Nice price, it fit as expected, and looked like what the picture showed. So much better than some other things I’ve bought online.
- Five Stars：great
- Pretty from a Distance – Bad Material, Awkward Length：A bit long, but well made fits well.
- Glad I read the reviews：So cute. Fits my very average sized 4 year old (5 in 2 months). She loves it
Mens Moncler Vest
- Five Stars：Love this dress! Good for work.
- size up, fits small, but very cute!：Size says it will fit 2T-4T. My child is 2 and 1/2 and it was too small. She wears 3T clothing so I thought there would be room enough but there was not. Cute but too small
- … with the red plaid dress – it looks nothing like the picture：Beautiful dress. Well made and the color is exactly as pictured. I bought the green. Be sure to order a size up as everyone suggested. It is also slightly short waisted. And it doesn’t need a petticoat.
- Great quality：This leotard is absolutely perfect. My daughter is just starting out in dance and she looks like a real ballerina in this leotard. It seems to be very high quality and fits my 2 1/2 year old daughter perfectly, I got the 2-4 size.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!：This dress is very flattering. I am 5 feet, 5 inches, 120 pounds and even though the dress is a loose fit, falling right at the knees, the size 4 accented my soft curves wonderfully. I do not think the material felt or looked cheap and I received compliments when I wore it. I purchased the royal blue and the colour is just vibrant and gorgeous. I have a very similar dress that I had previously bought from a local dress shop, but I like the way this one fits a little better.
- Two Stars：Nice dress!!
- Wore to a rehearsal dinner.：The style of this dress is somewhat forgiving. The jersey fabric will stretch to fit. It’s a lovely dress. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it was a little small compared to my Jones of NY similar dress.
- Runs very small：So cute…fit perfect….great product for the price!!! Will be looking for more items in the future…Thank-you so much. Need more colors in this product…
- Five Stars：I really like this dress. The fit is great, it’s cute, my partner loves it on me, and it is not too heavy to wear in summer. For the price, it’s a worthy purchase. My only complaint is that the red color is not true to the picture. I didn’t expect it to be, but I had still hoped for the best. Still, I’d choose to buy it again.
- But the dress fits great, received many compliments on it：I am so in love with this dress. Fits perfectly. I am 5’5" 173 lbs, bust 37, waist 30 and usually wear a medium. I ordered the medium and its perfect. The fabric has some stretch so its snug but is very comfortable.
- Is a nice dress I ordered medium：as advertised.
- Beautiful and elegant：The fit for the dress that arrived was as I expected
- I would have LOVED this dress if the bust would have fit：Beautiful! It was a little right in the bodice and I’m a 4 or 6. I can wear it, but it’s just a little snug. I’ve ordered a medium and am keeping the small in case I lose a pound or two! Thanks!
- fantastic!：This dress is everything!!! I have gotten it for Easter Sunday. It fit great! I normally wear a 18 but all they had was a 16. So I was surprise how well it fit without a struggle! So many compliments. Great lbd!
- Three Stars：absolutely love it. the emerald green is beautiful.
- Flattering AND comfortable? Yes, please!：It will look a lot better if I lost 5 lbs. I ordered a L(12-14). It fits more like a 12 than a 14. I just tried on 40 dresses at Macy’s yesterday. I’m 5’8 180lbs. 38C. I was hoping to wear it to an August wedding but I think it might be too hot. The fabric is a heavy stretch crepe that will hold in the heat, especiallly since it fits snug through the bust and waist.
- I am very disappointed with this dress：The dress fit a little smaller than size chart indicated but the belt was too small.
- Not the same color.：This dress had the worst workmanship I have ever seen. Loose stitching everywhere, long thread ends all over the garment, no lining. An otherwise lovely dress was ruined by poor workmanship.
- Product as described. True to size：this dress looks great on my daughter
- Five Stars：Great dress.
- So pretty and soft：This outfit is exactly as pictured, and runs very true to size. Certainly cheaper then some of the dance stores we have visited lately.
- I was hoping for s nice tea length dres but this falls awkwardly at my …：At first, I was disappointed that the shipping time they’ve given me wasn’t until July 10 (I ordered on the 28th of May) but I received it today. Perfect fit, definitely a summer dress. This is on the longer side though. It went near my ankles. The design is nice and the fabric is cotton. The heading mentions cat lady land, the writer (Angie Bailey) bought this for herself and shared the link on her site, and that’s how I found it.
- So cute and silky!：Super happy with this dress! I love the strwtxhu material. It is so comfey. Perfect height on the bust line and long enough to wait a peti coat if I want to. I love it so much I just ordered another one in a different color.
- Pretty：Runs really small, it itched my daughter under the shoulder!
Moncler Winter 2015
- Five Stars：Good but big for me
- Beautifull：Capezio stuff is just so great. Its durable and stylish! I love the flutter sleeves on this leotard dress. My little girl looks so cute in this!
- This dress is quite nice, especially for the price：Dress is a little tight if you are busty (I am a 32 DD), but not so bad as to be uncomfortable. Ordered a dress bolero to wear over it for work and it looks very professional. Quality fabric and appears to be very well made. Will definitely buy more dresses from this designer.
- Cute dress.：My daughter is a 2T in street clothes, and all the 2-4 leotards left her zero room to grow. This one fits nicely but still has some give, so it should fit for awhile. Best of all, this is simple: A lot of the dance dresses are bedazzled and glittered to within an inch of their lives. This one is refined, well made, and sweet as can be. Capezio is generally excellent quality.
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress. Fits great.
- Five Stars：I like the material, it wasn’t cotton. It was a stretchy material. The zipper did stick but if you pull gently it will work. The waist if a little higher than expected.
- Three Stars：Does not look like picture….doesn’t fit me right.
- Beautiful red dress：hmmm….I really like this dress but it’s a little big in the waist. This might not be the most accurate review as I have large breasts so dresses sometimes fit me weird- small in the bust, tight in the waist. This dress fits fine in the bust (I ordered an XL but it’s kinda drapey on my hips). It’s a cool color and neat style. But I’m going to have it taken in by a seamstress. It’s well made and I would order it again- maybe in a large next time.
Moncler Men Sale
- Cute but small：We really liked this product although it has two issues: slightly big (our daughter is petite though so that may not for everyone) and slightly see through. Good that the skirt covers the bottom half as underwear may otherwise be seen. Nice fabric and my daughter loves it. I haven’t washed it as of yet so not sure about how it will turn out.
- Five Stars：Beautiful rich color and fit.
- This dress is really cute：I bought this for my son’s girlfriend and she looks adorable in it! If you you are broad in the back or have a large chest it will be too tight.
- Three Stars：I purchased this dress for my 13 year old niece as payment for babysitting. She looked On Amaxon for hours and picked this dress for her school party. She viewed the size chart and the dress fits great! She is a big girl so I anticipated sizing problems but that didn’t happen! I ordered myself one in another color and I am anxiously awaiting it’s arrival. Just be sure to check their sizing chart before ordering. Will definitely buy mire dresses from this seller.
- Three Stars：It looked cute in the picture, But when I tired it one I left like I was wearing a bag or a moo-moo!!!
- Tons of compliments on this dress!：This dress is great and feels wonderful to wear. I gave it only four stars because it was tight across the bust.
- Perfect fit!：Its a beautiful dress! My 3 year old loves it!. I find it a bit sheer but overall the quality and style is very good.
- Two Stars：Fit as expected and arrived quickly
- Perfect fit：I usually wear a size 18 so I bought this in a XXL. The material is a bit stretchy and very forgiving so I probably could have done a XL, but I’m still happy with it. Very comfortable and looks so nice on! Can’t wait to wear it for my party!!
- Will buy more.：This dress is wonderful! It is cut to fit an hourglass figure and the fabric is soft and thick, but not sweat-inducing. I am 5’1 and a Size 10 and the Large was perfect. The length is about mid-calf and looks great with pumps. The print is very vivid and the zipper is smooth. I don’t know if it will stay this way after a wash, but I am very happy with it after the first wear. It showed off curves without being snug. I got dozens of compliments. I have ordered 2 more ACEVOG dresses after this and the fit, look, and feel of those have also got me looking at the products often to get more.
- One Star：SUPER cute!!
- Four Stars：Wasn’t even close to the right size
- The fit was perfect.：Waiting for my refund still. Dress didn’t fit as expected.
- Tutu adorable!：Pretty, great fit, good coverage, light pink ballet color, durable, and loved.Fit: Perfect for 5 year old who normally wears size 4-5 waist and 5-6 height (38 lbs and 45 in). Attached skirt runs to mid thigh length.Have been washing on delicate and drying flat, and still looks new.
- Very Pretty：Great little outfit! Great quality and so very cute. Took advice from other reviews and bought a larger size. I bought a 4-6 for my three yea old who is an average three year old in size…and it fits perfectly!
- I love the fit and style：I ordered this dress and was very disappointed when it came – it is not the dress pictured. I ordered it in blue. it is black and brown plaid and it is made of FLANNEL. The description said cotton so I expected a light cotton summer dress. This is not a fabric I would want to wear in the summer! I am returning this dress. So disappointed.
Moncler Winter 2015
- Five Stars：Ugly dress in person.
- Five Stars：When the dress arrived, I was taken aback at the material. It looked and felt like a table cloth for a baby shower. The only thing I liked about the dress was the matching light blue tulle at the bottom of the dress. The dress was listed on Amazon as turquoise by the way, but it is actually light blue. I shipped it back immediately. I found a much better quality tea length dress today at a major department store at the mall that is perfect for the garden party that I am going to.
- I was a little disappointed with the material and my dress has a small …：a little bit large on top but great dress! excellent quality for the price.
- cute：Was very happy with the quality of this dress. I bought it for my 4yr old grand daughter, had to return it for the largest size 4-6. The dress runs very small, haven’t received bigger one yet.
- Beautiful!!! Worth the price!：Over all I love this dress. It’s fun and light. I ordered a large with fits nicely, except in the chest. I order a large size because it doesn’t always fit, this one is made for someone with huge boobs…like J cup. If you have sewing skills/know someone has them, you should get this dress.My friend and I are going to remove the straps and pull in the bust. I’ll include pictures of what it will look like as well. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments3 of 3 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeauuutiful!ByCalilon July 21, 2015I purchased the polka-dot 50’s themed dress because it looked so elegant. When I received it (which was quickly) I was so excited about it because I buy from this seller all the time! She never disappoints, and the dresses don’t either. Its like a peplum dress, it hugs all the right spots and gives you a nice silhouette. Highly recommend this product to all the women debating!
- Four Stars：It fits great I love it
- Great dress：I LOVE this dress!! It is a bit on the large side, as others have testified, but I still love it. Im 5′ even so I did shorten it up. Finding clothes for me is very difficult. I am short and curvy. After hours and hours in the stores looking for something to wear to a wedding I bought this dress and some accessories as my last ditch effort. It came. I tired it on. I fell in love! I dressed it up with a wide belt and a petticoat underneath. Very cute. I received multiple compliments from friends and strangers alike.
- Five Stars：This dress is amazing! Purchased a 2XL after reading through all the reviews. I’m 5’8" with a large chest (38 DDD…no I didn’t type one too many Ds) and wear a US 12 in skirts. This dress fit like a dream. I did purchase a petticoat to add a bit of dramatic flair as I was wearing it to a 50’s style summer party. Can express properly just how pleased I am with this dress. Buy it!
Moncler Men Sale
- Gorgeous!：I ordered this leotard in black and pink for my 5yr old daughter. She is a bit over 44" tall and weighs 46lbs. She wears 5T in most clothes currently, and I ordered the girls 6-8 size. I was expecting some room to grow, but it seems to fit perfectly. Nice quality and she loves it, but definitely buy one size up.
- Pretty dress but not good for anyone very busty：I love the dress! The only problem is the zipper is cheap and gets stuck easily. It will need to be replaced. But it looks great and fits fabulously!
- Five Stars：beautiful ballet outfit
- Love the cut：I am 5’3, 178 lbs with a large chest. I bought a 2XL. The pockets for the chest are too high. They hang above my chest. This may be because I have a very large chest. But its too weird. I’ll be donating this dress to goodwill. It’s too bad too, I was looking forward to this dress.
- Five Stars：This dress is pretty than imagined.
- Five Stars：GREAT DRESS!!
- great dress：I love this dress so much! First off, I’m 5’4, 150 lbs and have a 36D bust. (To me, measurements always help in reviews so you kinda relate to where you are size wise with the reviewer.) I was afraid that the medium would be tight, but it fits really well and is even a little loose in the waist so it’s not skin tight. The skirt is full and has a great shape, too. The dress is just really well-made.
- Nice Dress!：Beautiful dress. Nice pattern stitched into it and made of somewhat thicker material so I expect it will hold up nicely. Overall great dress for the price!
- Simply Beautiful：Love this dress, material is very soft and nice, also it not thin, dont need a slip. Happy with my purchase, ,,,
- Nice vintage dress：I bought this with my husband’s account, and I love it!! It fits me like a glove and is really cute and classy looking. I wore it to my cousin’s bat mitzvah, and I received a lot of compliments. I would say to ignore the size chart though, since according to it I should have been a larger size than I ordered. I read the reviews and bought a large, and I really don’t think it could have fit me any more perfectly than it did. For reference, I’m usually a size 10/12, have a 34 inch waist, and I’m quite busty (a US 36G/UK 36F), and it could probably even accommodate a slightly larger bust since it’s pretty stretchy. The fabric is nice, and it seems to be well made. I bought a black petticoat to give it some extra poof, and it worked perfectly! I plan on buying many more MUXXN dresses. If you’re thinking of buying this dress, do it!!
- Three Stars：The dress came relatively fast and fit great. My only complaint would be the dress is super long. Im 5’5 and it almost reaches my ankles. Nothing a few slight alterations can’t fix!
- The best dress that I have ever owned — no kidding.：Love the product
- Fits me quite nicely：The fit for the dress that arrived was as I expected
- Knit Dress：Cute and well made.
- Five Stars：my daughter loves this dress!
- Two Stars：Dress was pretty but wrong style for me.