Skip to content
- Left a good impression!：Very cute dress. Easy care material with a little stretch for comfort. I wear a small but this small didn’t fit. My recommendation would be to order the next size up. I contacted the seller who replied quickly, was courteous, and handled my return to satisfaction.
- I love this dress：Ordered the Med for my daughter (5’9") size 6. Plenty of room in the medium. Stretchy material. Looks more expensive than it is.
- Very disappointed.：it fits great and has a good quality fabric!
- This dress is super cute and will probably flatter every figure：Love the dress!
- Fabulous!!：Originally ordered a large based on several reviews saying it ran big, but the fit was a bit too snug in the tummy area (ended up selling to a coworker who fell in love with it). The large fit better. Very flattering dress and I received so many compliments! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments3 of 3 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove the Dress!Bypat eastlandon April 29, 2015Verified PurchaseI purchased this dress in red for my 16yr old daughter to wear in her high school’s spring musical, "Grease", specifically for the high school dance #. She is also planning on wearing it next Christmas & for whatever else comes along. If you look at the picture of the dress under the red option, it appears to be a dark red or burgundy color which it is not! I had read other comments & saw photos of other customers & so was aware that it is bright red (blue red as opposed to orange red) which was what she wanted anyway. Her measurements are:38/29/39 & she’s 5’8" – we ordered the Medium (even though the size chart measurements made us think she might need a Large) because several comments said it was stretchy(it is) & it fit her perfectly & looked great! She wore black dance shoes, nude tights & we bought a black petticoat which really enhances the dress & looks good if you’re swirling around dancing. I thought the price was reasonable, we looked at lots of other dresses at a variety of websites that didn’t sound like they fit as well or were of better quality, they just cost more money. My daughter & I are both happy with this purchase in every way & would gladly buy from this seller again. It was, as usual with Amazon Prime, here in just 2 days & you can’t beat being able to depend on things arriving quickly & when they’re supposed to!!!
- Super happy with this dress：I really like this dress. The color is very vibrant and the fit was great. It fit me perfectly and I usually have trouble with dresses because of my pear shape.
- Four Stars：Exactly what you expected.
- Cheap Quality：Love the dress! Very very beautiful and just what I thought it would be! Well packaged as well! And received it within a matter of a few days! I purchased the purple and black floral with white dress! Absolutely can’t wait to wear it with full hair and make up on! I’m 130 lbs and 5’2 and it fits perfectly!
Moncler Jackets Women
- Five Stars：Beautiful:)
- perfect fit!：This is a nice quality leotard. My daughter is a smaller sized 6 and it fits her perfectly so a taller and larger size six may not be comfortable in it.
- Very cute：The pattern is lovely
- Five Stars：reordering..
- Compliments, compliments：I like it; but I can’t say I just love it. The rusching on the sleeves is a little more dramatic than I was expecting and it will need to be hemmed. The fabric is not my favorite but it is not too bad. Otherwise, the dress is pretty flattering.
- Four Stars：Excellent dress
- Not quite the fit/look I was expecting：I got this dress for my bridesmaids for my wedding and it was very flattering for all shapes and sizes. I really loved it. See through though, so make sure to wear a slip.
- Four Stars：Way too small and shoddy workmanship. The hem wasn’t even sewn in places. Returning 😥
- Five Stars：I purchased this dress 2 days ago, with a petticoat ($17) and it arrived today. I am shocked by how stretchy and heavy the fabric is! This dress appears to be well made, and is SUPER comfortable. I bought it to wear at Disney World Hollywood Studios for dinner, and it’s 50′ vibe is going to be PERFECT! Size wise, it is bigger than I expected. The size Small I ordered came with a tag that said "Size 6", so keep that in mind when ordering!! I’m usually a pretty solid size 4, but I feel that a size smaller probably would have been a little too tight to have a comfortable evening in. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1.0 out of 5 starsNot for tall woman, Size 8 was closer to a 4ByMCNJon August 27, 2015Size: MediumColor: Lightblue DotVerified PurchaseThis dress said a size 8 (M) but fit MUCH tighter than the dress I love from the same company that is a 6- the seamstress made some mistakes here. I am tall and athletic and so it may just be my build (5’8/145) and fit a size 6 as long as the torso is accommodating. So many dresses are made for 5’5 women. Anyway- Just be warned if you are tall and have a long torso or even above average in the slightest this is not the dress for you. The color was also very "Alice in wonderland" as my husband put it. They make other great dress though with good deal- this one will be going back.
- Super cute online but I worried about size and fit：Love the dress. It’s definitely made for bustier women the boob part is fluffy but I loved it just put a strapless push-up bra on!
- Perfect…..and the price is right!：I liked everything about the dress but it was way too small in the chest. This I firmly believe is in the dress design. I’m a firm size six and wear various medium size tops/dresses without any problems. I had to return this dress reluctantly. I did not order the next size as it would have likely been too large around the waist and shoulders.
- My favorites!：This dress is flattering and my daughter loves it! She always looks forward to dance class and this dress gets lots of compliments.
- Great little leotard if you size up：Thick good quality leotard. Holds up well in the wash, I hang it to dry and it doesn’t look wrinkly. My 6yo daughter’s input…this one is the best because it has the skirt attached and little sleeves so I don’t look like I am wearing a bathing suit.Fits true to size. My daughter is tall and skinny and wore it ages 4, 5, and 6. She could continue to wear it beyond these ages, but it pulls a little on her shoulders now that she’s taller. The belly is fine though, it was a bit loose in the belly at age 4, but again, she’s at the bottom of the growth scale for weight.
- Great Dance Leotard：I bought a size larger based on the reviews. My daughter is 2.5 years old. It’s still a little too big to wear but she should be fine in a couple months. If I got the 2-3 size I know she would definitely not fit it in. It’s a well made outfit. Can’t wait until she wears it for ballet.
- Not good for short woman：Love this dress!!
- Bigger than I thought：She like it.
Moncler Mens Coats
- Five Stars：loved it
- Dress is fine.：Fits and hangs nicely. Dress looks superb! Wore it to a dinner party the day I received it. I had a lot of compliments. It looks elegant and you cannot help feel beautiful wearing this dress. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 6 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsExactly what I needed, perfect dress, good quality.ByKristenon April 20, 2014Size: 4Color: PurpleVerified PurchaseI ordered the purple color size 4. For me, this is true to size. I’ve read the reviews so I was worried about the length, but I am 5’4" and this dress came down to about an inch below my knees so its perfect. The color is a little darker than pictured but still nice, doesn’t look shiny or cheap. Material is really comfy and bouncy. Fabric is not too thin and not see through. The sleeves are a bit snug on the arms (and my arms are thin), but the material is stretchy, just make you put your deodorant on first.
- nostalic fashion at it’s best!：The dress fit a little smaller than size chart indicated but the belt was too small.
- but it doesn’t look as good on me a it does on the model：It fit all my BrownGirl curves! Wow, I am blown away at this dress. I got the red and the white with flowers. I measure myself to be sure I picked the right size and viola! Awesome Dress! I want them all!
- Five Stars：My sister loves it.
- Four Stars：I like the dress
- The Perfect Black Dress!：Fits well
- I love the dress：I really love this dress. It has a good bit of stretch and is flattering. I also want to note that I ordered this in 2 colors- black and white polka dot and the navy blue. They both look great, but I wanted to note to future buyers that the material is different. Polka dot had very little give in the fabric and fit tighter because of it. Navy was definitely more stretchy and had more give. Both are great, but just FYI!
- AWESOME Dress：I have gotten lots of compliments on this dress. The fit was perfect.
- Five Stars：Way smaller than other products purchased in the same size
- just got this. I bought a small based on …：Love this
- Disappointed：Absolute adorable and fits nicely! Only thing, do get true to size. I got a size up and was big around the top, breast and back. because I have a full behind and hip I wanted to be sure it fell nicely around my curves, which is does. Get it. You wont be dissapointed
- Five Stars：Good but big for me
- excellent and very elegant：My 4 year old loves this ballerina leotard. It’s adorable on her, and fits like a glove. Room to grow even.
- Five Stars：The bust line is way above the bust this is made way off deformed!!
- I love it!：I absolutely love this dress. I read other reviews and followed advice and ordered a size smaller than I usually wear and it fits perfectly. After having my kids I ended up with health issues that unfortunately have made me gain a lot of weight and I haven’t worn a dress in forever. This one actually makes me feel pretty and feminin. It’s stretchy and comfortable and I can’t wait to show it off. The cap sleeve is smaller than the one shown and it does have an awkwardly placed seam down the front of the skirt but who cares..it looks and feels great.
Mens Moncler Jackets
- … bought this for my son’s girlfriend and she looks adorable in it：I can’t zip the back up, myself. It’s too tight. If I don’t wear a bra, it fits, but I would like to wear a bra with it.
- This dress is for most all occasions.：This is completely satin sheen, like silk not cotton. The print of cherries is very large and not very detailed. The belt that came with the dress is cheap and bent, not at all useable. I wish is was cotton material and not so heavy. Also thin threads are coming out of the dress everywhere.
- Cute!!：Child is growing up fast. What fits just right now will be a hand-me-down tomorrow. We bought a second one next size up.
- X-Large, Size 14：I liked it a lot
- BEST DRESS EVER!：I love this dress so much! First off, I’m 5’4, 150 lbs and have a 36D bust. (To me, measurements always help in reviews so you kinda relate to where you are size wise with the reviewer.) I was afraid that the medium would be tight, but it fits really well and is even a little loose in the waist so it’s not skin tight. The skirt is full and has a great shape, too. The dress is just really well-made.
- Love the color：Too small up top
- Five Stars：LOVE THIS DRESS!!!!!!!!
- Yvonne party dress：This dress looked much cuter on the model than on me. I didn’t like the fabric either, it is a stretchy knit.
Moncler Kids Jackets
- Just what I wanted!：I have gotten lots of compliments on this dress. The fit was perfect.
- I ordered XL. It came very mis-proportioned. Small …：The product itself is perfect. I will get into it as I lose weight. Thanks.
- Yes! Great dress, great price!：great dress and detail for price
- Five Stars：Nice dress 😊
- One Star：The size chart was accurate and the dress is way too cute to believe. I do need to get a few adjustments to adjust it to my bodyshape, but such a beautiful dress for a very reasonable price. It was better then any dress I’ve seen in a store.
- More than expected：I love the material this dress is made from, the design is also very pretty, fit me perfectly, I’m very pleased with my purchase. Will shop here again.
- Nice dress – a bit on the small side：I am a size 14 dress, 5’9, curvy and wear a DDD cup. The material is great quality for the price and the length was fantastic (longer than usual)- however, the sleeves were not flattering on my frame. I looked about 20lbs heavier so I returned it. However, I imagine a thinner, petite frame would look beautiful in it.
- Short waisted.：The dress fit a little smaller than size chart indicated but the belt was too small.
- Five Stars：Love love this dress!!! The material is stretchy and extremely comfortable I could had easily had gotten the Large! But I just had this one altered. Not a fan of the seam placement in the front but its ok. The only disappointment in the dress was how extremely wrinkled it came! I have a professional steamer did that 2 times and ironed it…still wrinkles! Had to take it to a cleaner and have it pressed! I understand that things get wrinkled in shipping etc but these were some serious wrinkles that took a much bigger hotter iron than what I have! Good thing I ordered it early enough before my event!
- I guess I shouldn’t have been too surprised that it …：Love this dress! Fit is perfect – I wear a size 8 and medium fits just right. I get so many compliments when I wear it.
- Very nice dress! Great Quality：Thick material. Snug fit
- Cute – but best if you don’t have boobs.：Super cute! Higher neckline than expected.
- Great dress for travel.：I got this dress for my bridesmaids for my wedding and it was very flattering for all shapes and sizes. I really loved it. See through though, so make sure to wear a slip.
- The material is great quality for the price and the length was fantastic …：I love it
- Five Stars：I haven’t worn it for more than just a try-on period yet (which admittedly involved a lot of excited spinning), but so far the dress is super comfortable and the material is stretchy. It feels quite well-made, except the zipper. The zipper feels fragile and flimsy and is sometimes hard to zip up.For those looking for reference in terms of size, I am just a smidge shy of 5’4" with fairly average length legs but a slightly short torso (scoliosis). The dress hits an inch or two beneath my knees and fits pretty perfectly throughout. I’m normally a size 8 or so in dresses, sometimes a 6, and the small does not feel too snug. In fact, it’s perfect, even after adding a petticoat.
- Pretty：Well made, good fit and very pretty!
Moncler Online Sale
- Returned it.：I was going to wear this for a choir concert, thinking it was going to be perfect. Sadly, it’s not what I expected. It’s way to lose even though I got a medium, and I went by the measurements that it stated on Amazon. Also the sleeves are to loose and look like something you’d see in a Shakespeare play or a girl would wear if she was being a vampire for Halloween! The fabric is so thin, you can see the outline of my underwear (that includes bra). They decided to sew extra material right where the middle of my breast is, and it looks terrible. It isn’t like how it looks in the picture, and I’m highly disappointed with it. Now I have to ship it back and hopefully get my money back.
- Precious：So cute!! Loved this purchased for my daughter to wear at dance. Fits as expected, nice quality would purchase again
- Best dress：Cheap material–thinner than I thought and came out of package SUPER wrinkled.
- Love this, but runs small!：Very cute, skirt is a bit on the long side. This leotard will pull and run if your little one is not careful. I will say, most of her classmates have the same leotard, but this one has a bit more detail, I would recommend
- Three Stars：Made of very cheap materials. Disappointed.
- Five Stars：Love it
- Great buy：I ordered small 4-6 for my 2.5 year old who is 85% percentile in growth after reading other review, it fits perfectly.
- FUN FLIRTY FLATTERING!：This lovely dress made my day. All my friends told me how much they like it. The rich blue color really makes this dress look amazing. I do recommend it if you are looking for a dress that fits and looks great.
- Five Stars：The dress is a little longer and bigger than expected, but other than that, I like it. It’s very flowy so I suggest wearing biker shorts if you live in a windy city.
- Five Stars：Absolutely beautiful
- Four Stars：Was looking forward to wearing this. But wayyyy too big. I’m 5’3" 96 pounds
- Five Stars：I had actually purchased this dress in red in a size smaller. I was interested in seeing how the 16 fit in comparison and I’ve always liked the color purple. Fit was better. Dress is stretchy so it was just a tad more comfortable. I liked the sleeve but my 19 year old thought they were very old school (which they were which is why I liked it!). All in all, the fit was good, the color was wrong and in the end I found something entirely different. Be careful of where this is shipping ‘from’, I had assumed since it was a ‘prime’ item and reflected ‘free return shipping’ as well that I was getting this from Amazon. It actually came from a seller and when I went to return it, my label reflected my paying for return shipping. I contacted the seller, who was very easy to work with, and they are sending me a return label. They were very customer focused. Although I didn’t keep either dress I’d give them a five as the experience was very good across the board. I just found something that I liked better . . .
- Adorable：Very nice overall, true size, nice quAlity, come with a tank attached to it, just perfect. Comfortable and fresh, my girl love it!
- Good color, OK length：I looked so frumpy and old-fashioned in this dress! That’s partly because it’s much more heavily rouched than it appears in the picture, but probably mostly because it’s significantly longer than I expected. I’m 5’9" and it fell well below my knees. My mother would look lovely and appropriate in this dress – I’ll revisit in 25 years, but for now, it’s going back.
- Five Stars：This is a great dress, unfortunately the large I bought is a bit too big. I read a few reviews before purchasing, but missed one that said "If you’re a size 10, I would recommend sizing down to a medium." I wish I has taken that advice. The dress fits okay, but because the material is stretchy it ends up feeling a bit loose. It doesn’t quite help that I’m a bit smaller chested (a 36B) and so I don’t fill out the top as much as would take to feel fitted. Other than that, I love the color, it is very close to as pictured, and is decently made. If not for it being a bit big, I would simply want to iron out the front folds near the bust before wearing it everywhere, but as it is I will probably exchange for a medium.
- I’m not really happy about this dress：The top has no folds to show breasts. Overall, not bad for its price.
Moncler For Men
- I love it.：I regret I didn’t take a photograph of any of the dresses on me, but here are my stats- 5’4, 129 pounds (losing weight) 35inch bust with bra, 26 1/2-27 inch waist, 38 hips. This dress is BEAUTIFUL. Exactly as pictured. As the other reviewers mentioned, the material is very stretchy. Usually stretchy fabrics are cut small to stretch to size, but these seemed to have been cut larger. There were awkward little folds around the waist and back area of excess fabric, not a lot, but just enough to look like it didn’t quite fit. I almost kept them even though they were small because the neckline and length is absolutely lovely, the colors are true… but then I saw that some colors run in extra small. IF YOU NORMALLY WEAR SMALL, get the EXTRA SMALL. I returned all of my dresses and am getting the dresses that come in extra small instead because I like things to look well tailored. Its worth the money and I hope they carry all the styles in extra small soon. I plan on posting pictures with the new ones when I get them.
- Smaller than expected but great quality：I ordered XL will reorder in XXL great dress!!
- Not quite the fit/look I was expecting：I needed a blue dress for my sons wedding. the dress was beautiful, was very sturdy fabric and hung perfectly. I am a size 6-8. I ordered an 8 and it was way too small. Sadly, I had to return. Simple return with no problems. Would recommend.
- Love this dress：Great dress. Just a tad longer than I like but the fit is perfect. I love the style.
- bit big and color is not exact but not bad.：Great dress for a great price!
- Five Stars：Love it want more
- Five Stars：I followed the chart but it ended being a little big so the vendor accepted my return.I must say… The fabric is much better than I expected. Great quality if you think how much it cost.I will return in the future for more.
- Great dress, sizing is marked wrong：The chest was extremely tight on me and set very high on my waist. I normally wear an XS/S in tops and a 2/4 in dresses, and this was still way too tight. Also I wasn’t thrilled with the quality. It was your basic cotton dress. No frills.
Moncler Mens Jacket
- I loved it – but it didn’t fit：This dress came in a little more spring green than i expected. I noticed that the top comes up decently high and feels a little bit awkward in the chest area. I’m am average in the bust catagory, but I found it awkward fitting.
- This leotard is wonderful.：I ordered this leotard in black and pink for my 5yr old daughter. She is a bit over 44" tall and weighs 46lbs. She wears 5T in most clothes currently, and I ordered the girls 6-8 size. I was expecting some room to grow, but it seems to fit perfectly. Nice quality and she loves it, but definitely buy one size up.
- Five Stars：Crazy about my dress
- Love the Look!：Didn’t fix as expected
- Two Stars：My wife love it , and she looks perfect with it
- Nice dress – sizing at least 2 -4 sizes smaller than normal.：I ordered my usual size and it was a bit too tight so I tried to return it for a larger size. This was the response I received…… Item: ACEVOG Womens Slim Fit Floral Scoop Neck Sleeveless Midi Dress Quantity: 1 ASIN: B00WW8D5SM Reason for refund: Account adjustment Here’s the breakdown of your refund for this item: Item Refund: $3.50Notes: Dear, because our company in China, to return the goods very troublesome. We recommend that you keep items, You can give your friends or family, they will be very happy,we return 15% of the money to you, I hope you will accept our proposal, thank uWe’ll apply your refund to the following payment method(s):
- Tutu adorable!：Pretty, great fit, good coverage, light pink ballet color, durable, and loved.Fit: Perfect for 5 year old who normally wears size 4-5 waist and 5-6 height (38 lbs and 45 in). Attached skirt runs to mid thigh length.Have been washing on delicate and drying flat, and still looks new.
- Five Stars：I bought this one size too big, thinking that because of my chest size it would be fine, however I was wrong. The chest area is stretchy, so if you are big busted, get your normal size anyways. I have returned the larger one and reordered it in my size. Cant want to get the right size. The dress is well made and I am sure will be adorable!
- Order it one size bigger!!!：I love this leotards! This is the second leo I have bought from Capezio and I really love it just as I did the other one. They are very nicely made and last through many washes. Definitely recommend!
- Traffic light green, super shrinkage：Love this dress! Fit is perfect – I wear a size 8 and medium fits just right. I get so many compliments when I wear it.
- Unflattering：Well done, well done indeed.
- Beautiful dress, read review for size：Beautiful, feminine, easy to get on and off. Easy to wash in the laundry. Fits well on my 4 and 5 year old. Good quality.
- LOVE IT!：great item
- Very Pretty：This leotard was a pleasant surprise…the material is soft and stretchy, and it seems like it would be really comfortable to wear. Nice quality workmanship, has been through the wash a few times at this point and still looks more or less brand new.
- Good buy：Beautifull dress
- Five Stars：I bought this dress for 40$. I got it in red it is bright but, that’s what I wanted. I ADORE this dress. It fits perfectly. I am 5.’7 and I weight about 155, I am rather busty and it fits there perfectly. The dress does have a bit of stretch to it. It ordered a medium. I normally wear a size 10 and the reviews seem to suggest to get the size down rather than the size up. So happy I did it fit perfectly.This dress is well made and adorable. I ordered a petticoat to go with it in black and it definitly makes a huge difference. I wouldn’t wear it without one. Many of the recommendations also suggested a cute belt around the middle which I did in animal print and black. The whole outfit together looks amazing and can be dressed up or down for various functions based on shoes and accessories.The tags to say it’s best to dry clean and or hand wash and line dry.I will be ordering this dress in at least one more color.Wish I could give it more stars.
- Smaller than expected but great quality：The dress came relatively fast and fit great. My only complaint would be the dress is super long. Im 5’5 and it almost reaches my ankles. Nothing a few slight alterations can’t fix!
- Shiny bathing suit dress：I was happy with the quality of this item but I never got to wear it because the sizing is not true.
- Nice dress：Love love loved it amazing lots of complements
- waist size about 27″–Medium fit perfect!：love it
- Love love love!：The top has no folds to show breasts. Overall, not bad for its price.
- Disintegrating Dress：Fit well but color wasn’t as pictured. It was more worn out than the picture, not a dark rich navy. Also, quality of fabric poor. The price matches the quality, a little disappointed but you get what you pay for! The fit and design was nice. It worked for the wedding I went to. A one night dress, material is worse once I washed the dress.
- Watch out cleavage!：This is the most beautiful dress I have ever bought. It came a very small package and I was afraid it would be too small and skimpy. Not the case. This dress slips on and settles onto the body just beautifully. It is stunning. I bought the black. No need for a slip. The fabric is of good quality and is not too see through. My search for the perfect dress is over. Now I just have to find shoes and bag for it!
- … was a little longer so that it could twirl better. Otherwise：Super cute but runs large and material is stretchy so that makes it seem even bigger.
- Five Stars：This dress is absolutely gorgeous. For anyone with a larger chest, this dress will accentuate what your mama gave you without giving away the whole show for free. The flare at the bottom is flirty and perfect for swing dances or anything like that. this particular color (green) would be a fantastic holiday outfit. I wouldn’t recommend this dress for casual wear as it is certainly an occasion dress. It’s a bit longer than I expected, hitting me (5’10) a little past the knees. If you’re shorter than that, you might have a ballgown on your hands. That being said, the item is of good quality fabric and arrived quickly.
- Two Stars：Crazy about my dress
- dress is very nice but xl is too big：I really like this dress.
- Pretty dress：I would have LOVED this dress if the bust would have fit. I did my measurements and ordered the dress according to the size chart – the waist and hips fit but my bust was too large This dress is GORGEOUS and I would have totally kept it if it fit.
- Five Stars：Great dress!
- It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.：I love it.Will buy another one but in a different color from this line. 😉
- Five Stars：I bought this dress to accompany a friend to a wedding. It was phenomenal. As someone who is top heavy it is increasingly difficult to find a dress that fits the bodice comfortably, look spectacular and is not too revealing. The length was perfect, hitting a little below the knee for my 5ft 9 inch frame. Based on other reviews I bought an XL but would probably have been fine with a L since I did have some room. For a little oomph I bought a petticoat underskirt but the dress would have still been beautiful without it. I will be getting this style in other colors because the look is so versatile. I also added a black belt for added flare. You wont be disappointed with this dress no matter how you wear it.
- Two Stars：Love this dress.
Moncler For Men
- The fabric is not the greatest to the touch：I ended up returning this as the dress fit snuggly along the stomach area. Didn’t do me any favors. Too bad because the color is great and it’s well made.
- … arrived unfortunately it was too small the dress is beautiful excellent quality I would recommend this to anyone we …：It was only 20 bucks..great value for that price! Everyone loved it and thought it could def be worn to other events (not just a 50s party) It was a tiny bit snug for a medium. pressed up nice. Wore it with the petticoat/crinoline.
- This dress was designed for someone with very small breasts …：This dress is not meant for tall people. The bodice is meant for a petite torso. I am 5’11 and have an hourglass figure. This dress was loose in the waist, and the bust was set way too high. It seemed to be well made though.
- Nom desired fabric.：This dress is beautiful… it fits a little bit snug across the chest. But I still love it
- I will buy from this company again.：Beautiful dress and good price!
- Five Stars：Love it
- Sheer and runs small.：Wore this dress with a petticoat and I felt sexy!! Washes nice and hung up! Did not put in dryer . Color was forest green and nice!
- Cute!：good…very good…Ballet is recommended for all children.My daughter is too good.Even after’m going to buy again.
- Nice dress：I purchased this dress to wear as part of an Alice in Wonderland costume. The blue is very vibrant, not a natural looking blue. the material doesn’t breathe i got warm just trying it on, however it fits perfectly due to this fabric. it fits like a glove because it stretches slightly. I am pretty athletic and typically have trouble with "feminine" clothes but this dress feels great. I bought a petticoat to wear under the dress but it hasn’t arrived yet. I am 5’5" with a long waist and short legs. The skirt starts above my belly button and the hem is just below the knees. I ordered a large.
- The dress itself is adorable, but it was a little too big：Very good costumer service. Very impressive!
- Four Stars：Adorable dress. However, if you have a larger chest consider going up a size!
- Two Stars：Beautiful! Classic design! My new favorite
- Five Stars：Great dress!
- It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.：I love it.Will buy another one but in a different color from this line. 😉
- Plus the dress isn’t flowy like the picture：Material is forgiving so it fits to and flatters your body
- Fits great and very high quality material：The outfit fittedy daughter just right
Moncler Bubble Jacket
- daughter loves it：beautiful
- Three Stars：The stretch fabric reveals ANY bumps around your middle. Either wear Spanx or exchange. I don’t think that a larger size will make a difference. The wearer needs to have a smooth middle section. Pretty color and nice summer fabric.
- … tried on mine (navy blue polka dot) and I love it! (So did my husband：Love the dress
- Nice dress overall：This company is in China. It will cost me over $50 to return the dresses that do not fit.
- OMG, OMG, OMG.., I soooooo LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this dress.：Great!
- Perfect for Grammy’s girl.：It looks small but it fits perfectly. Good quality fabric.My daughter is 2 yrs old, stands 3’1" tall and 32 lbs. Normally wears 3T for bottoms and 4T for tops for some extra room with Carters brand clothing. Hope this helps.
- Sheer and runs small.：Wore this dress with a petticoat and I felt sexy!! Washes nice and hung up! Did not put in dryer . Color was forest green and nice!
- Cute and fun!: )：Good fit but fabric looks dull.
- Great quality：Super cute but runs large and material is stretchy so that makes it seem even bigger.
- I would recommend ordering a size down due to stretch of material：Love it!! very comfortable too!
- Great dress：Great dress git lots if complaints runs smaller so I order one size up.
- Nice：daughter loves it
- Refused to wear it after the first time so it ended up being a waste of money for me：The leotard fits very well and is very pretty and comfortable for my daughter. She loves it and wants to wear it every week for ballet.
- LOVE IT!：This does not appeal to me at all!!!!!
- Runs way small . . .：Such an adorable cut . I had ordered the small one for my 4 yr old granddaughter and it was tight, so I ordered the intermediate size . The small one we will donate . By far the nicest dance dress that I have found for the price. I will order more as we need and my granddaughter just loves it. Thanks!!
- You just don’t know：The dress itself is adorable, but it was a little too big. I measured myself to make sure I got the right size, but the dress was too large on me. The picture is also a little misleading because I thought it goes to the knees, but for me it went about 3 to 4 inches past my knee. If I got a smaller size it might have looked better. My suggestion is to maybe order 1 size smaller than what you are because the material is very stretchy.
- Three Stars：Love it!!!!
- Frumpy：Nice dress nice color
- size up, fits small, but very cute!：My Granddaughter is a Princess tomboy ballerina. She couldn’t wait to go to ballet lessons and show off her new leotard. Fits well and is comfortable
- Great dress for the money!!：I returned it for a size 8
- Nicely made but beware of sizing.：I bought this item in a S (4-6) for my 3 yr old daughter who is a little bit tall for her age so she usually wears 4t clothing. It fit perfectly and I believe she still has room to grow in it. I bought it just for one little dance recital but she will probably be wearing this for ballet the rest of the year! She loves it and doesn’t want to take it off. Happy child=Happy Mom.
- What an awesome dress!：Received the dress yesterday, and although it fits throughout the top, it was really long & is now being altered. I’m about 5’4, small frame & I bought a 6. The model must have been considerably taller than me, because it was hitting me mid-calf, rather than how it looks on the model- around knee length. Very unflattering. Other than that, it’s a nice dress. I wouldn’t have purchased it if I tried it on, but I think I’ll like it better when it fits. If you’re on the shorter side, you might want to make note of this. I rated the sizing as runs somewhat large, but that’s only for the length.
- Two Stars：Very nice
- More than expected：It looked really cute in the photo, but the reality was not so great. It does fit, as expected, for size, but I’m just not all that happy with it. It’s a subjective point, but I feel uncomfortable with so many gathers in the sleeves — (they didn’t seem as exaggerated in the photo) — thus, making me feel like I’m wearing football pads. I also don’t care for the texture of the fabric. It drapes well, but it’s thin and not woven as tightly as it should be. It can be too revealing in certain lighting (a slip is definitely needed); ultimately, the fabric just doesn’t feel very good to me. The neckline is not secure and attaches only at the top of the waist band. On my figure, it tends to gape open, so I’ve had to secure it with a snap closure. The color (purple) is a nice, deep shade, not too bright, and easy to wear. .
- This dress is really cute：I’m not really happy about this dress…the prints are nice but the material…no no…and it’s way too big- I ordered medium but for me it looks like extra large..
- Five Stars：Love this dress!!!!
- :D：the fabric was not cotton like it was described in product description
- Five Stars：Nice dress, it looked a bit dressier on a picture then in reality, but still pretty enough to wear to a wedding I attended in this dress. Needed some ironing to straight folding lines. After I steamed iron it it looked good! Good dress for it’s price!
- Beautiful dress, but broken zipper：Beautiful dress, nice fabric, bit size runs small. Excellent customer service and full refund. Recommended.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!：This dress is very flattering. I am 5 feet, 5 inches, 120 pounds and even though the dress is a loose fit, falling right at the knees, the size 4 accented my soft curves wonderfully. I do not think the material felt or looked cheap and I received compliments when I wore it. I purchased the royal blue and the colour is just vibrant and gorgeous. I have a very similar dress that I had previously bought from a local dress shop, but I like the way this one fits a little better.
- Looks great on her：Very good quality.. size a little smaller than expected based on the sizing chart
- Five Stars：Very nice dress
- The dress is nice – especially the flutter sleeves：My favorite dance leotard. This is the third size I’ve purchased for my daughter as she’s grown… she loves the skirt, and the sleeves are incredibly cute.
- Just what I wanted!：I have gotten lots of compliments on this dress. The fit was perfect.
- Nice dress：My wife loves this dress!
- Good：Really nice quality, thick material but not heavy, if that makes any sense. And it washed very well.
- Perfect fit, darling：Exactly what you expected.
- Other than that its adorable and material holds up to her busy body：I love this pink ballet leotard. Fits my 3.5 year old daughter really well. Not too tight. We’ve been using it for 4 months now, about once a week. I wash it on delicate and hang to dry.
- Amazing♡：The material is a bit stretchy. I got the plain black one and i absolutely love it. Professional look so it is school/work appropriate. As someone else mentioned, it does look better with a petticoat underneath.Mine arrived a month before expected! Yay! Great product. Will be ordering in a different color tonight!
- Perfect Size (after going a size up)：My 3 year old is taking a tap/ballet class and she wears this outfit every week. I like that it has a built in skirt and sleeves on it. You have to make sure you wash it and hang it to dry. Great product
- Four Stars：I absolutely love this dress! I read other reviews and decided to order the same size that I normally would. I am about a 12 (pear shaped) and ordered a large. It was a perfect fit. I also agree that the folds in the top look a little funny from packaging, and it is slightly wrinkled from where it was folded, but nothing a good steam can’t fix. I also ordered a petticoat to go with it, unfortunately, I received a handbag instead of a petticoat (different seller), so I don’t know how it looks with a petticoat. However, it looks fine without one, and I can’t wait to wear this for my anniversary!
- Four Stars：SO pretty! Love it love love it! I get LOTS of compliments every time I wear it!
- Pretty dress.：the fabric was not cotton like it was described in product description
- I freakin’ love this thing.：I am wearing this dress onstage and I LOVE it. My only complaint is that the stretch material is delicate and has run in several places
- Perfect for first dance class!：I bought this item in a S (4-6) for my 3 yr old daughter who is a little bit tall for her age so she usually wears 4t clothing. It fit perfectly and I believe she still has room to grow in it. I bought it just for one little dance recital but she will probably be wearing this for ballet the rest of the year! She loves it and doesn’t want to take it off. Happy child=Happy Mom.
- Five Stars：This is a very flattering dress.
- Cute leotard!：Fits my 4 year old just right and she weighs 33lbs. It maintains it black color after washing many times, also.
- The neckline is a bit awkward on me,：Was very unhappy with the construction and very Halloween costume looking.
- Five Stars：It feels good, but was larger than expected.
- Traffic light green, super shrinkage：My dress fits me perfectly. I received a lot of comments on how pretty it is. I like the dress very much.
- Five Stars：I regret I didn’t take a photograph of any of the dresses on me, but here are my stats- 5’4, 129 pounds (losing weight) 35inch bust with bra, 26 1/2-27 inch waist, 38 hips. This dress is BEAUTIFUL. Exactly as pictured. As the other reviewers mentioned, the material is very stretchy. Usually stretchy fabrics are cut small to stretch to size, but these seemed to have been cut larger. There were awkward little folds around the waist and back area of excess fabric, not a lot, but just enough to look like it didn’t quite fit. I almost kept them even though they were small because the neckline and length is absolutely lovely, the colors are true… but then I saw that some colors run in extra small. IF YOU NORMALLY WEAR SMALL, get the EXTRA SMALL. I returned all of my dresses and am getting the dresses that come in extra small instead because I like things to look well tailored. Its worth the money and I hope they carry all the styles in extra small soon. I plan on posting pictures with the new ones when I get them.
- I would have LOVED this dress if the bust would have fit：Beautiful! It was a little right in the bodice and I’m a 4 or 6. I can wear it, but it’s just a little snug. I’ve ordered a medium and am keeping the small in case I lose a pound or two! Thanks!
- Five Stars：Adorable dance leotard bought for my 3 year old
- Maybe okay for smaller chests?：my husband wanted me to get this dress, I thought it was cute, but nothing special. When it arrived, I tried it on and loved it!!! It is adorable!!!! I bought a little light-weight petticoat to go under it and it looks like an adorable stepford-wife outfit. Tons of compliments, VERY flattering!!! Would certainly recommend to anyone!
- Good color and style just not the fit：I love dresses like these, but I wasn’t expecting it to be so long.That’s okay with me I rather it long then too short.
- Pretty dress, super stretch – order a size down.：I followed advice from previous buyers and ordered a size down and got a medium. I’m 5’4", 36dd and about 145/150 lbs. the dress fits great and I think the quality is pretty good. Only problem is my back flab shows so I need to get a smoothing top to wear underneath. Will buy from this seller again! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments18 of 18 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove it!ByCherrylon July 5, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseI absolutely love this dress ! It feels so great and is very flattering . I only wish my pressed were little bigger for the top part , but that’s a personal problem LOL . I bought the mode way slip in black to go underneath . What a beautiful dress for a great price ! Fits as expected and arrives on time . 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments14 of 14 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsI love the dressByMike Bisomon July 22, 2015Verified PurchaseI bought this under my husband’s account. I’m going on a trip to Texas and I wanted some summer dresses instead of wearing my capris. I love the dress!! However, I am a size 10. I ordered a medium because that’s what the Amazon chart said (M – US size 8 & 10). See pic. When I got it, I tried it on, and I loved it when it wasn’t zipped. LOL. The dress’s tag says US size 6 and UK size 10 and it’s a M. I looked at the Muxxon sizing chart (which wasn’t available til I went on the website) and it says a M should be a size 8 US sizing, but was marked on the tag as a 6 in M. I’m so confused. SOOOO, I went on and ordered a L and an XL hoping one will be a 10. I do love the dress, the material is comfortable and stretchy, but not when you’re a size 10 trying to get into a size 6 (even though the chart says that M should’ve been a 8-10). 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments41 of 48 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsYOU WANT THIS DRESS!!ByBrookeon March 18, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI absolutely love this dress. I ordered 6 of these for bridesmaid dresses for my wedding and they were perfect. The material is heavy and not flimsy at all. I have bridesmaids all the way up from size small to the 2XL and these dresses are very flattering to all the girls. High waist line, not too low cut. Comes just to or right past the knee even on my tallest friend (She’s 5’11") and my shortest (4’11"). The girls were able to wear any bra with this dress, didnt need anything special. The zipper is a little flimsy but once its up it stays up and you cant see it. It has about half an inch of tulle sewn to the bottom of it and is just flowy enough. Very beautiful dress. Very highly recommend it. Also very comfortable to wear. It does have stretch to it just a little so if you are in between sizes and are not sure you could wear a size smaller. My friend that wears a size 20-22 wears the 2x, my size 16-18 friend wears the XL, size 12-14 can wear the large, my friend in an 8-10 wears the Medium, and my friend that wears a 4-6 can wear the small. I do have a friend that wears a size 0-2 who ordered a small (they dont have an extra small) and it did not swallow her up. These dresses are also very easily taken in and let out. Not too formal and not too causal. Absolutely perfect!!!”